Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:07:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4135 times)
Betheng10

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:40:07 PM

I still believe in our government. Yes there are alot of corrupt official but I still believe there a lot of politicians who thinks about people welfare.

I don't think government would be interested in small time individuals. If you're talking about taxation as a form of robbery, that I say is wrong. It is our obligation to pay taxes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:45:31 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

I am not an avid supporter of the current government nor against on it.  Currently my country doesn't have an issue on stealing your asset or crypto asset by the government.  I think that will happened if you do not secure your private keys well. Crypto isn't  regulated in our country yet but it's use are not restricted either.  So I think yours is an isolated case.
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:19:30 PM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink
Yes, you are right.
in my country, the government forbids the use of Crypto. Even the government is not supportive and they think Crypto is an illegal use. But we people continue to support it. Because the government can not know the work we do with bitcoin.
If we do not support government performance. How this country will be safe. Certainly evil will be rampant.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 02:47:50 PM

in developing countries, the banks always give their arguments about crypto. that crypto is a dangerous investment, and if it is currently profitable then in the future it will be very risky to lose very big as well. I draw the conclusion from that statement that crypto is indeed fluctuating and rising price risks.

does not mean the government is afraid of crypto, they just appeal to the crypto users. because any risk of loss, or the case of balance in the wallet is lost, no party is responsible

Cryptocurrency is not dangerous at all because it helps different people to cover up their financial problems and people in other countries who are using cryptocurrency are living a wealthy life.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
heppot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 03:33:12 PM

I think the issue of government statements about bitcoin used as a money laundering tool, vulnerable to funding terrorists and drug mafia, is just about something that has been politicized to impress all parties that the government really wants to protect the country. I think this is just a show of the government's will to replace the local currency with bitcoin later, so the various reasons in the expose by the government to impress bitcoin is really very dangerous. yet if it is indeed dangerous why until now there has been no definite prohibition on the use of bitcoin
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 05:27:53 AM

That’s not true in most places, and without doubt my country is one of those with bad government. The government are working on their own interests, and they mainly criminals and never do the job they are supposed or serve their country the right way.

That’s why people are being advised to vote, but some of them never listen. We should always vote to take out the bad government and vote in the good ones. If the government of my country happens to be against Bitcoin, I don’t think it’s for any good reason. Do not trust government.
dreamHeaven

Activity: 73
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

Government are really scary about bitcoin because they bypass government policy and also rule and regulation.  The evasion of tax is another  way bitcoin is not supported by any government.

I think they are scary because of they cannot get some benefits from the bitcoin and they cannot control bitcoin like what they do with their fiat. and to solve this, maybe they will make a regulation to control bitcoin and cryptocurrency so they can know who is the people which stay behind the crypto and they can see how big the crypto can grow. maybe the tax is a good choice for them to control bitcoin user and they can get some money from bitcoin user and it means more money for the economic country.
I must say that the banking system is scarier than that of the governments for now and that the governments are sensing this thing that the crypto currencies will lead the world in much better way and that the fame of the paper money is being greatly reduced with the introduction of the crypto currencies. The government has to take some positive step to declare these currencies as legal currencies.

❍  buglab ❍
████  Cybersecurity Penetration Testing ████   
on the Ethereum Blockchain
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

in developing countries, the banks always give their arguments about crypto. that crypto is a dangerous investment, and if it is currently profitable then in the future it will be very risky to lose very big as well. I draw the conclusion from that statement that crypto is indeed fluctuating and rising price risks.

does not mean the government is afraid of crypto, they just appeal to the crypto users. because any risk of loss, or the case of balance in the wallet is lost, no party is responsible

Cryptocurrency is not dangerous at all because it helps different people to cover up their financial problems and people in other countries who are using cryptocurrency are living a wealthy life.
It is for sure that crypto currencies are not dangerous, but government have some obligation about crypto currencies, I think that when government will get clear about it then no doubt that they will make bitcoin and may be some other crypto currencies as legal and will allow their people to use crypto currencies for different purposes.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 11:55:47 AM

Government is not scary, politicians only want stability and resources which needs to governments activity
Yeah actually the government is not so scary, we can get the regulation if we meet what the needs and what the politicians want?
because we know that governing the rules of the country is a politician, we just need to penetrate into politicians...
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 12:11:59 PM

governments arent scary but governments are regulating the bitcoin and other crypto currencies they want to put these coins in strict regulation in terms of prevention of scams
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:13:32 PM

Maybe the government is just not ready to use financial technology like block chain, they are still worried if their FIAT currency is replaced with digital currency, and culminate in the economic crisis, but I think if the government can take advantage of technology and make their digital currency with identical eyes their country FIAT money will be very potential
Rafif000

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:11:47 PM

not in all countries but there are some friendly countries with cryptocurreny,in the country I used to oppose cryptocurrency but this end started to glance at blockchain technology this shows a nice change.
shekinahmarie13

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

It depends on the country and government will be interested in cryptocurrencies because it also benefits them - the tax we're paying.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

It depends on the country and government will be interested in cryptocurrencies because it also benefits them - the tax we're paying.

Yeah, some governments are regulating the crypotocurrencies because governments also want to get some good profit from it, but I do agree that governments are really scary.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:22:33 PM

I dont think that they are scared of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The government knows how to stop the trend and make the people suffer what they have done. IN some countries which have many dictators, they will ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies permanently and use the cryptocurrency will make you go to jail. In other developed countries, they understand the heavy of the cryptocurrency and they decide to join the field in order to make their country become better. There is nothing need to be scared of this technology. It is a gift to the humankind
chalkboard17

Activity: 484
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:28:10 PM

Government are really scary about bitcoin because they bypass government policy and also rule and regulation.  The evasion of tax is another  way bitcoin is not supported by any government.

I think they are scary because of they cannot get some benefits from the bitcoin and they cannot control bitcoin like what they do with their fiat. and to solve this, maybe they will make a regulation to control bitcoin and cryptocurrency so they can know who is the people which stay behind the crypto and they can see how big the crypto can grow. maybe the tax is a good choice for them to control bitcoin user and they can get some money from bitcoin user and it means more money for the economic country.
I must say that the banking system is scarier than that of the governments for now and that the governments are sensing this thing that the crypto currencies will lead the world in much better way and that the fame of the paper money is being greatly reduced with the introduction of the crypto currencies. The government has to take some positive step to declare these currencies as legal currencies.
From my perspective, governments with their banking systems is not relatively scary but I would say they are influential and should not be underestimated. Because once they realise what bitcoin could do to their monetary systems, they would do anything to limit our access to bitcoin and make us afraid of it and even ban it. If that happened in my place, I would have to choose whether to be an outlaw for using bitcoin or just accept the fact, none of which I prefer. So I hope this won't be the future for bitcoin users here.

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:32:07 PM

Im not afraid of the governments to rob our investments because they can't track every transactions if were going to use cryptocurrency..but what i am afraid of is that the government in our country doesn't want to adopt cryptocurrencies existence and issued banning of cryptos in the whole area.Our bitcoins cannot function if merchants and exchanges were disabled through their regulations and control.

Shadon24

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 03:50:39 PM

Governments in some countries have accepted the presence of the biccoins in their economies, and they know that bitcoins make their economies more active, so some governments have adopted bitcoin
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:26:33 PM

Not all governments are actually against BTC and cryptocurrency, there are some governments that really think crypto is a threat, mostly they are focused to BTC, and they do think that with BTC's anonymity, criminals can actually make use of it as a payment method without having the agency a track on them with their transactions on drugs, guns, etc. whilst other governments think that cryptocurrency can manipulate people and lower the job rates, and that governments think that it can lower a country's economy since the government isn't benefiting any from the people who are buying, and selling crypto assets, however there are much reliable governments that do know and think that crypto is valuable and can be a big help to their economy and to the whole country as well.

We should be afraid of the government as they have the willpower to force and stop almost everything in a country, if you do persuade and keep on doing illegal activities related to BTC or any crypto asset, it'll be jail for you, which no one wants to happen right?
Jimitieu

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 04:31:26 PM

I am also Vietnamese and I find that the government has not interfered too deeply with this issue. But if cryptocurrency becomes popular in Vietnam, they will immediately ban it. Simply because they do not control the user and will not interfere with the business of the people so they will deliberately messed about the cryptocurrency or lock the site to the transaction. But I think we still have many ways to invest or trade with each other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: