Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:42:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is the government really scary?  (Read 4143 times)
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:01:40 AM

Maybe? because not all governments in all country are against to cryptocurrency because some of governments in any country are promoting bitcoin they accept it that their people's using bitcoin so cryptocurrencies now a days spreading its good news all over the world.
airdropwwani

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:12:07 AM

I do not think that there is no interest in the crypto currency because the composition of the government is a human being after all. I do not know much about other countries, but I would say for my country , the government regulates the crypto currency trade legally and traders profit exploits it as tax for the people's interests.
rickyharun

Activity: 197
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:52:52 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

No,  they are not scary in crypto. Maybe for them they need to study first before they decided to adopt crypto in their country's. I think from now on they realize that they need to accept crypto in their country's.  Because crypto currency are now exist in progressive country's who accept bitcoin as legal tender.
the government is currently still reviewing the implementation of blockchain and cryptocurrency. and of course they will impose a tax if they legalize cryptocurrency.
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:04:28 AM

Many people say the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. Many people think the government has prohibit
crypto to protect investors from risks. Maybe in your country, that's true. But in some countries, especially developing countries, the government just wants to rob your assets. They rob publicly, lawfully and as much as possible. they are really bandits.I'm not afraid what they do. Because we have many ways to fight them. But this world is not as simple as you think.They can kill you if you are demonstrating.
You can ask any vietnamese that : Do you support your government ? I bet 99% answer is never. 1% remaining I'm sure they are goverment employee or their family. Wink

No,  they are not scary in crypto. Maybe for them they need to study first before they decided to adopt crypto in their country's. I think from now on they realize that they need to accept crypto in their country's.  Because crypto currency are now exist in progressive country's who accept bitcoin as legal tender.
the government is currently still reviewing the implementation of blockchain and cryptocurrency. and of course they will impose a tax if they legalize cryptocurrency.

In my country government did not ban bitcoin but it is not already ligalize. I think the government study first  the crypto at this time and i am positive that in the near future bitcoin will be ligalize and use as a payment system.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:36:20 AM

I dont think that they are scared of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The government knows how to stop the trend and make the people suffer what they have done. IN some countries which have many dictators, they will ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies permanently and use the cryptocurrency will make you go to jail. In other developed countries, they understand the heavy of the cryptocurrency and they decide to join the field in order to make their country become better. There is nothing need to be scared of this technology. It is a gift to the humankind
Most governments misunderstand the concept of bitcoin and they consider it a threat to their economy. I think they are totally wrong. If they apply bitcoins correctly, they can be the most beneficial of it.
But believe me this is just an opinion of very few countries. Most of the countries are well known with what bitcoin is and how can they get benefit from it. Keep searching and you will see those countries who embraced bitcoin already are getting much amazed results from it. They are increasing their economic growth with fantastic rate after adopting bitcoin.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1269

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:49:59 AM

I dont think that they are scared of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The government knows how to stop the trend and make the people suffer what they have done. IN some countries which have many dictators, they will ban bitcoin and cryptocurrencies permanently and use the cryptocurrency will make you go to jail. In other developed countries, they understand the heavy of the cryptocurrency and they decide to join the field in order to make their country become better. There is nothing need to be scared of this technology. It is a gift to the humankind
Most governments misunderstand the concept of bitcoin and they consider it a threat to their economy. I think they are totally wrong. If they apply bitcoins correctly, they can be the most beneficial of it.
But believe me this is just an opinion of very few countries. Most of the countries are well known with what bitcoin is and how can they get benefit from it. Keep searching and you will see those countries who embraced bitcoin already are getting much amazed results from it. They are increasing their economic growth with fantastic rate after adopting bitcoin.
I think the government is scary because you will never know what their next move is. They can twist and turn any story, even if it is the truth. The government holds much power than any of us, especially because they have access to the media. Added more is what the private companies own and their power. It's really different and we cannot do something about it unless we are part of it.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:52:09 AM

I don’t know for sure cause we are all living in different countries, but if you’re living in a country where the government gives you full freedom of speech, and there is no such thing government stealing from citizens, oppressing them, cheating on them, forcing them into what they are not supposed to do, not creating jobs and leading to high rate of unemployment, starving their subjects and every other sort immoralities or should I just say bad things, then thank your stars cause you’re indeed lucky.
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

Really depends on the person if you find goverment scary,. If youre law abiding citizen why would it bother you? People elect them to lead not to mandate or control everything

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

I think you don't feel afraid In a government If you don't  have Illegal actions done by using cryptos such as money laundering or having transactions In some terrorists. But to be afraid of a government by getting rob of your porfolio, I think It is impossible because cryptos Is a decentralized system while governments has centralized system.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:00:29 AM

Although the central authority of a state is given to the governments to rule the affairs of the state, Bitcoin acts on a different principle which eliminate all centralization. The decentralized nature of Bitcoin works in favour of the people, thus takes the power and control over their own financing back to the people  and once the people accept to continue to trade with BTC, the governments have little influence on ceasing the transactions.
Bitcoin is not going to keep you safe, unless maybe you’re very lucky and happens to get rich through Bitcoin, then you can bold enough to face the government or do whatever you want to do. Apart from that, if you’re living in a country where the government is bad and maltreats their citizens, then you will also be affected cause there is no escaping unless you decide to leave and move to a better country.
sserge009

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

I think that the most conservative and corrupt part of the government is frightened. Only for this category of people crypto carries huge risks. Now among the big business and officials there are more and more supporters of crypto

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BigDig

Activity: 277
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:48:13 AM

I do not think that the government is really frightened by the crypto market, but they are definitely worried. On the one hand, crypto can strongly influence traditional markets and shake the capitals of many politicians, and on the other hand they will also get new opportunities.
Impulseboy

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:48:46 AM

I am not sure if the government is not interested in cryptocurrency. If anything, I think they are more interested in getting into cryptocurrency because they would want control over it. The digital currency is enticing, because it runs on blockchains.
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:14:45 PM

I know from my personal experience that government can be a very scary and when the different things started to take place in India I have just moved out to my parents in Los Angeles, so I would not be affected.
Maame Esi Sergio

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:55:56 PM

Well, that is all because some governments are refusing to accept the potentials of cryptocurrencies. They only look at the risk aspect. My mate, they are not protecting their investors in any way. I decide what to invest my money into. They are only scared of the threat crypto posses to their economy and their bad centralized systems. In as much as crypto is risky, it can make you rich just in one day. You just wake up and realize that an amount which will yield less than 1% if invested into a centralized bank has now yielded 100% profit in crypto investment. We all know the risk ratio and still love crypto.
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:32:00 AM

I don't think that government is scary. they ban the cryptocurreny because they fear that their citizens will suffer losses. in my country there are no official rules that prohibit investing in cryptocurrency so we are still free to invest and trade in cryptocurrency. and also free to join the ICO project.
Well I don’t think they are thinking like this way. No, these politicians come into power just to fulfill their own desires and to fill out their empty pockets. They don’t really care about the benefits of their citizens. So, don’t just make this point. We believe that the system will become transparent once bitcoin would come into official world, so they can’t do corruption.
fabrizoc

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:25:54 AM

I support the government, and I am not part of them
actually if the law is enforced then the government will not be able to commit theft or corruption, I think if corruptors are sentenced to death then no one will dare to corrupt.
The only thing which is creating a lot of doubts in the minds of the government is the decentralized nature of the bitcoin and rest all other crypto currencies as this is something which cannot let government to take control over these crypto currencies and that the government cannot ask the citizens to pay any kind of taxes or anything like that. This is creating some confusion and that the government is not able to make a decision.

pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:38:36 PM

I don't think that government is scary. they ban the cryptocurreny because they fear that their citizens will suffer losses. in my country there are no official rules that prohibit investing in cryptocurrency so we are still free to invest and trade in cryptocurrency. and also free to join the ICO project.
Well I don’t think they are thinking like this way. No, these politicians come into power just to fulfill their own desires and to fill out their empty pockets. They don’t really care about the benefits of their citizens. So, don’t just make this point. We believe that the system will become transparent once bitcoin would come into official world, so they can’t do corruption.

Not all , I still believe that there still a good people who are in the government that really care to us, this is the reason why they do their best for the growth of the economy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
paulo013

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:20:38 PM

There are so many reason why governments banning bitcoin in their country just like for example of the risk of illegal activities. In my country philippines bitcoin is known by the government but like you have said they are warning people to avoid the risk of loosing money.  by this warning they aware of cryptocurrency activities. Also banks here are planning to adopt blockchain technology.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

Governments portray Bitcoin as if it was an investment portfolio with the highest risk of our time, hence the reason behind the ban in certain countries. The truth is, the governments are scared of the technology behind Bitcoin as it takes the power back to the people through its decentralized nature. Governments do not have absolute control over the transactions of Bitcoin and as such intends to halt every transactions with it through the ban and setting of regulations.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: