Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:13:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 09:34:41 PM

Cyber Capital Invest ICO Status Update from Viktor Kurov, Cyber Capital Invest COO (+profit calculations)

Cool, The video really looks good and very informative buddy, Can't wait to see what will going to happen more in coming months for the CCI project.

Definitly on the better side from what I’ve seen it’s interesting to see companies like this that are putting a lot more investment into quality advertising and infotainment for their investors

Yeah, Even the project is really good if they will not going to invest some hardwork on their advertising it's really hard to find some people who's going to support it but CCI not only making a good advertising but it's also a very informative one.

I hope the lightening was better but nevertheless message came across well; I think if the traders would do a live session it would be very helpful to the investments. As the numbers on the presentation are really good.
They may haven't finalised the Traders that gonna work for them!
They may be under selection and i think they should only choose traders carefully!
cause they are gonna have access to huge amount pf assets!
I like the quality of the video, it’s veey informative it’s nice seeing CCI putting effort in delivering such video. Hope to see more of this.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

Compared to what I’ve seen out of some of the other projects of 2018 this videos a masterpiece lol I hope they do more as time goes on and get them shared short video spots are very shareable
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 10:05:38 PM

I've been out the loop for a couple of weeks, has there been any big news in that time? Also I know they are using 'professional' traders, but what exactly qualifies them as 'professional' is there any transparency in their trades like TXID's etc so we can see proof?

Yeah, that's what I wanted to find out as well, do we get to see the results of all the trades? Can we find out which trades the traders have made? E.g; which assets, trade size... I know on most funds this isn't the case, but this is crypto and it should be transparent in my honest opinion.

It will be nice to have such avenue for astonishing user experience because i know no other platform has offer such before, unless i'm mistaken but so far, i've not seen such but again, it may lead to some anxiety issues when the community is not seeing the expected result at that particular time but if the team can offer such or if they already do, it will be nice to know

Yeah, it's true it could leave the traders open to more criticism. But it would be interesting to see the trades they lose on and how long they leave losing trades before cutting it and taking a loss. This is one thing I struggle with in terms of trading.

How possible is this, seeing the trades they loose. How will they be able to keep the records from this trades?

At first I also thought it would be interesting to see the trades. But actually I do not care, I'm not here to learn to trade but to multiply my tokens and CCI should do that for me :-)

Robert Kiyosaki would have advised differently lol.. If Robert was here he would have said "mind the business" lol but then again you've got a solid point... The ease associated with the platform is so much attractive to be left out

Lol, the wise Robert. Anyways I'm glad we all know the point he is driving at. He believes he can do something else with his time while CCI takes care of his income. Lol
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:16:09 PM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

Indeed, the market doesn't help the situation for ICO's at all at this stage, lowest amounts seen for some considerable time. When will it turn back round? For CCI's benefit - I hope very soon
VEIAG

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:16:22 PM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 10:31:45 PM

I've been out the loop for a couple of weeks, has there been any big news in that time? Also I know they are using 'professional' traders, but what exactly qualifies them as 'professional' is there any transparency in their trades like TXID's etc so we can see proof?

Yeah, that's what I wanted to find out as well, do we get to see the results of all the trades? Can we find out which trades the traders have made? E.g; which assets, trade size... I know on most funds this isn't the case, but this is crypto and it should be transparent in my honest opinion.

I would have to agree with the same. Regarding the traders they had a link associated with their profiles that showed their history trades I think but I can't seem to find it anymore. I hope the team publishes something that reflects their profit rates.

Yea or they can do like a serial video, once in a while, showcasing the skills of the traders, it may not necessarily mean like a constant thing but giving investors a clue of what the project is all about and the activities been carried out will further encourage the community to like stick to the investment platform, knowing fully well that's safe
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:00:51 PM

Hello team CCI,

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

Indeed, the market doesn't help the situation for ICO's at all at this stage, lowest amounts seen for some considerable time. When will it turn back round? For CCI's benefit - I hope very soon

I hope so as well, but I think regardless quality ICOs can really still succeed if they have solid teams and a solid direction backed with quality tech and planning
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:54:20 AM

Hello team CCI,

I hope so as well, but I think regardless quality ICOs can really still succeed if they have solid teams and a solid direction backed with quality tech and planning

Yeah, Even the market situation is not really good but the project team is really doing well and solid they will going to reach what they need to.

At your service
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 02:08:51 AM

Hello team CCI,

Yeah, Even the market situation is not really good but the project team is really doing well and solid they will going to reach what they need to.
I think market conditions are not a hindrance to new projects and have not thrown tokens into the market. Performance and teamwork are key success factors, I see an experienced team at CCI.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 02:12:25 AM

Cyber Capital Invest ICO Status Update from Viktor Kurov, Cyber Capital Invest COO (+profit calculations)

Cool, The video really looks good and very informative buddy, Can't wait to see what will going to happen more in coming months for the CCI project.

Definitly on the better side from what I’ve seen it’s interesting to see companies like this that are putting a lot more investment into quality advertising and infotainment for their investors

Yeah, Even the project is really good if they will not going to invest some hardwork on their advertising it's really hard to find some people who's going to support it but CCI not only making a good advertising but it's also a very informative one.

I hope the lightening was better but nevertheless message came across well; I think if the traders would do a live session it would be very helpful to the investments. As the numbers on the presentation are really good.
They may be under selection and i think they should only choose traders carefully!
From what i know about this project i am pretty sure the team has thought about that too and are already choosing their traders wisely.
it'll be a long and lenghty process!
if they wont start now they'll be in trouble later!
like i said its hard and they'll also go through alot of paper works!
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 03:26:10 AM

Hello team CCI,

What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

Hello team CCI,

What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:25:24 AM

Hello team CCI,

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:36:32 AM

From what i know about this project i am pretty sure the team has thought about that too and are already choosing their traders wisely.
it'll be a long and lenghty process!
if they wont start now they'll be in trouble later!
like i said its hard and they'll also go through alot of paper works!

Guys you have mentioned good point but unless token sale reaches softcap, team will not be in position to hire professional traders.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:02:41 AM

Compared to what I’ve seen out of some of the other projects of 2018 this videos a masterpiece lol I hope they do more as time goes on and get them shared short video spots are very shareable

The message came across really well but I think there should more emphasis on the traders they will have on board and their executing models. I mean it all goes down to traders in the end I guess.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:16:12 AM

That's right. Short videos are quicker to watch completely and that can boost sharing rate easily. The compelling power of the video matters too
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:28:18 AM

Hello team CCI,

I think market conditions are not a hindrance to new projects and have not thrown tokens into the market. Performance and teamwork are key success factors, I see an experienced team at CCI.

Well, i think they do, you know the market plays on the emotions of the community, the whales know this and that's why they can easily manipulate the market to their advantage, the fear of the unknown comes to play and keep investors at bay, no one will want to put their money in something that they are not certain of, as oppose to when the market is doing well
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

It will be nice to have such avenue for astonishing user experience because i know no other platform has offer such before, unless i'm mistaken but so far, i've not seen such but again, it may lead to some anxiety issues when the community is not seeing the expected result at that particular time but if the team can offer such or if they already do, it will be nice to know

Yeah, it's true it could leave the traders open to more criticism. But it would be interesting to see the trades they lose on and how long they leave losing trades before cutting it and taking a loss. This is one thing I struggle with in terms of trading.

How possible is this, seeing the trades they loose. How will they be able to keep the records from this trades?

At first I also thought it would be interesting to see the trades. But actually I do not care, I'm not here to learn to trade but to multiply my tokens and CCI should do that for me :-)

Robert Kiyosaki would have advised differently lol.. If Robert was here he would have said "mind the business" lol but then again you've got a solid point... The ease associated with the platform is so much attractive to be left out

Lol, the wise Robert. Anyways I'm glad we all know the point he is driving at. He believes he can do something else with his time while CCI takes care of his income. Lol

Regardless, we have a duty of always checking our trade to know when things are going side ways and also it would be very nice to know how good the traders are.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:08:54 AM

Regardless, we have a duty of always checking our trade to know when things are going side ways and also it would be very nice to know how good the traders are.

After we get some of the winnings, we'll see how good the traders are each time they billed :-)
Of course, it would be interesting to see what strategies they are pursuing, but they will not betray their tricks
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Exactly. As far they have assured us of no loss and more profit, your time and energy can be diverted into other aspect of one's life and activities.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: