Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:11:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

Indeed, the market doesn't help the situation for ICO's at all at this stage, lowest amounts seen for some considerable time. When will it turn back round? For CCI's benefit - I hope very soon
I didn’t see any announcement on any of CCI social media channels talking about change of dates. But is fine if it’s extended in such market condition.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:20:40 PM

Cyber Capital Invest CEO Nikita Kaperzovs recent interview with Jin Jc.

This article is an interesting one as it answers the 2 major questions in my heart and that of many here. They are:

1. The process of selecting the professional traders.

2. How they can guarantee that everyone will make profit.

If those choices are made carefully than we sure that things goin great. Finally they put about the traders selection process. Bothered me still I saw this. Some of my friends would love to join.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 04:52:11 PM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

Indeed, the market doesn't help the situation for ICO's at all at this stage, lowest amounts seen for some considerable time. When will it turn back round? For CCI's benefit - I hope very soon
I didn’t see any announcement on any of CCI social media channels talking about change of dates. But is fine if it’s extended in such market condition.

If this is true then it is as usual with other ico this year. I don't think i have seen any ico that made sure they went with the original date set for token sale. All projects had to extend their dates because the market was not favourable.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

This article is an interesting one as it answers the 2 major questions in my heart and that of many here. They are:

I like that they want to help out smaller traders with small lot sizes get the opportunity to trade bigger accounts. I hope we hear some success stories from this, where community members have become full-time traders for CCI.

Cryptocurrency Investment Fund where professional traders guarantee you profit, CCI is a quality project with the strong support team. This will certainly create the success of the project. Show that you are an experienced investor on the crypto market when joining with this awesome project.

It doesn't guarantee a profit, no investment or project can guarantee a profit. I know they have the insurance in place but this doesn't mean the project will not make a loss.

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:33:35 PM

I like that they want to help out smaller traders with small lot sizes get the opportunity to trade bigger accounts. I hope we hear some success stories from this, where community members have become full-time traders for CCI.

Cryptocurrency Investment Fund where professional traders guarantee you profit, CCI is a quality project with the strong support team. This will certainly create the success of the project. Show that you are an experienced investor on the crypto market when joining with this awesome project.

It doesn't guarantee a profit, no investment or project can guarantee a profit. I know they have the insurance in place but this doesn't mean the project will not make a loss.

I don't think the loss (if there is any) will affect its investors. Did you read the article? It is said they will stop receiving deposits when a certain number is reached so as to focus and multiply what they have before accepting deposits again. They have plans on ground to minimize loss or eradicate totally
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

I've been out the loop for a couple of weeks, has there been any big news in that time? Also I know they are using 'professional' traders, but what exactly qualifies them as 'professional' is there any transparency in their trades like TXID's etc so we can see proof?

Yeah, that's what I wanted to find out as well, do we get to see the results of all the trades? Can we find out which trades the traders have made? E.g; which assets, trade size... I know on most funds this isn't the case, but this is crypto and it should be transparent in my honest opinion.

It will be nice to have such avenue for astonishing user experience because i know no other platform has offer such before, unless i'm mistaken but so far, i've not seen such but again, it may lead to some anxiety issues when the community is not seeing the expected result at that particular time but if the team can offer such or if they already do, it will be nice to know

Yeah, it's true it could leave the traders open to more criticism. But it would be interesting to see the trades they lose on and how long they leave losing trades before cutting it and taking a loss. This is one thing I struggle with in terms of trading.

yeah exactly, it's alright saying this person made $100,000 this year for example, but we don't know how much they invested, or lost etc I think transparency is very important especially in a platform like this.

It makes them superior to traditional investment funds where you only get updated maybe once per month or once a quarter about the holdings and the holding size. You never find out any information about the actual trades, that's what I would like to see from CCI.

Yes and that was why i stated about them using every strategy they can or have to achieve the needed results, its not that easy to get individuals into an investment platform but once they do and deliver to the community in terms of giving their investment/profit as to when due, then they just have to leave the marketing to the community
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 05:58:23 PM

its really amazing that they are coming up with the answers of the question rising in community!
the answers are perfect and thats really a good play from CCI!
+1 from me!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

This is a good point to be made, nothing is 100% a safe investment otherwise every business would be profitable and unfortunately isn't always the case, although CCI does look unique
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 07:30:25 PM

Thats also my view. Since they have insurance in place, it will act as a good cover as soon as the trade get into loss. Atleast people will dont go crazy because of the loss they encounter in trading.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:29:46 PM

A very interesting and transparent project. Everything is stated out clearly for everyone to understand. It’s a project to help newbies as well as others out, so I see the aim of the video to help everyone understand what they going into. We got a long way to go team.

This is one of the main reason I am still sticking to the project. Transparency is extremely important for any blockchain project. CCI is at its best.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 08:43:51 PM

Hello team CCI,

Apparently here in the forum someone was wrong and already rumors have arisen about an extension of the ICO. as far as I can see, there is currently no extension, we are still in the regular pre-sale phase
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 08:54:00 PM

Hello team CCI,

Apparently here in the forum someone was wrong and already rumors have arisen about an extension of the ICO. as far as I can see, there is currently no extension, we are still in the regular pre-sale phase

I mean the markets aren't great but haven't heard anything announced here or in the chat when i was in their earlier unless i somehow missed something it'll be interesting to see what happens given how topsy turby the markets been lately :S
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

Hello team CCI,

I mean the markets aren't great but haven't heard anything announced here or in the chat when i was in their earlier unless i somehow missed something it'll be interesting to see what happens given how topsy turby the markets been lately :S

Unconfirmed rumors only cause harm to a community. Thank Goodness somebody took the stress of confirming from the team's channel. We should always lookout for information from the team
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

Nice article here, I must commend the CEO for taking such a great interview however I like to know how the shared profit will be distributed... Is it via smart contract? Or we have to register our wallet to receive?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

Hello team CCI,

What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?

yeah, i totally agree with you with more promotion they are guaranteed to find potential investors as well as increase their community

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 09:54:39 PM

Never heard about crypto investments? Then check out this post on medium; https://medium.com/@cybercapitalinvest/what-is-cci-a6eca96bde42?source=linkShare-64e3e88e4a00-1537480317
CCI is a project for everyone interested in making income off trading; either an experienced trader without funds or a newbie without experience. A secure link to earn that provides back up insurance.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

Never heard about crypto investments? Then check out this post on medium; https://medium.com/@cybercapitalinvest/what-is-cci-a6eca96bde42?source=linkShare-64e3e88e4a00-1537480317
CCI is a project for everyone interested in making income off trading; either an experienced trader without funds or a newbie without experience. A secure link to earn that provides back up insurance.

thanks for sharing. But this is a really short article, CCI could have been a bit more effortless there :-)
But they are very active here in the forum, because there is little time for detailed medium contributions
gee777

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 10:43:52 PM

Thanks for sharing. The keyword here is everybody. For the investors their money works for them and the traders their skill and experience works for them. So they both compliment each other.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

Thanks for sharing. The keyword here is everybody. For the investors their money works for them and the traders their skill and experience works for them. So they both compliment each other.

good, do you know how the profit would be split i mean how much percentage will the professional trader be getting and how much will CCI be making i would really want to know

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

good, do you know how the profit would be split i mean how much percentage will the professional trader be getting and how much will CCI be making i would really want to know

That’s a good question that way we can understand the underlying internal fee structure that gets attributed to the fund and how it actually is going to return in up and down times
Pages: « 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 [98] 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: