Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:54:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:39:46 PM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

Indeed, the market doesn't help the situation for ICO's at all at this stage, lowest amounts seen for some considerable time. When will it turn back round? For CCI's benefit - I hope very soon
I didn’t see any announcement on any of CCI social media channels talking about change of dates. But is fine if it’s extended in such market condition.

Apparently here in the forum someone was wrong and already rumors have arisen about an extension of the ICO. as far as I can see, there is currently no extension, we are still in the regular pre-sale phase

That's the major reason why the team admins should be here on a constant basis, in order to squash any such information that maybe detrimental to their success, its of utmost importance for individuals to actually get first hand information from the team before spreading rumors that may lead to FUD, its easy spreading such but difficult to rectify the damage
Due to the ETH Market Break down many investor backed down and waiting for the ETH market to be normal!
so any extension shouldn't be bad!
however i didn't notice extension either!
and people could easily verify any info in telegram channel!
i don't why they don't do that!

Yea, i understand the fact that ETH is down now but it will rise and i also believe that an extension will not be bad but the point is about individuals spreading news that they are not certain off, some individuals don't bother going to telegram and just rely on this channel for the dissemination of information, so its of necessity that FUD be avoided

Market is showing some strength today. Look at XRP price now 80% up and ETH is also now close to 225. I think market will slowly go up from here.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:06:01 PM

Hello team CCI,

I observed some changes in ICO end date. Why the extension of ICO? Do you plan to execute some milestones during sametime? Can’t wait to see CCI roll out. Thanks.

Like almost all other ICOs CCI will probably extend. Hoping that the market will finally recover and that they will earn better revenue. I hope that too:-)

Indeed, the market doesn't help the situation for ICO's at all at this stage, lowest amounts seen for some considerable time. When will it turn back round? For CCI's benefit - I hope very soon
I didn’t see any announcement on any of CCI social media channels talking about change of dates. But is fine if it’s extended in such market condition.

Apparently here in the forum someone was wrong and already rumors have arisen about an extension of the ICO. as far as I can see, there is currently no extension, we are still in the regular pre-sale phase

That's the major reason why the team admins should be here on a constant basis, in order to squash any such information that maybe detrimental to their success, its of utmost importance for individuals to actually get first hand information from the team before spreading rumors that may lead to FUD, its easy spreading such but difficult to rectify the damage
Due to the ETH Market Break down many investor backed down and waiting for the ETH market to be normal!

Yea, i understand the fact that ETH is down now but it will rise and i also believe that an extension will not be bad but the point is about individuals spreading news that they are not certain off, some individuals don't bother going to telegram and just rely on this channel for the dissemination of information, so its of necessity that FUD be avoided

Market is showing some strength today. Look at XRP price now 80% up and ETH is also now close to 225. I think market will slowly go up from here.

Ripple shocked me and my friends today lol, but yeah i also think that the market will go for a bull run from now on. I hope that Ethereum will go beyond 1500 dollars that would be awesome !

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

Hello team CCI,

I hope you are right. Even if I don't understand why the XRP shi. is growing so extreme. I think it is time for a increase of the whole market.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:39:01 PM

Hello team CCI,

It could still come down, but I pray it doesn't come down bad. It should just be a minor drop with a massive uptrend.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

Hello team CCI,

What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?
Yes. I totally agree with you. I for this they should start social media bounties. Or may be already have that but they have to publish on official social medias.

If I'm not mistaken they already have a bounty or airdrop? I also agree that they must also focusing on promoting their project on different social media's to attract more people.
They do have a big community on their social media platforms it would be a good decision to promote their bounty and airdrop there.

May be they have a marketing strategy which we are not aware of. Good to understand that in the first instance.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 06:55:24 PM

Hello team CCI,

What about you talking? I don't see any changes in dates. Where you seen that? Still I can see 11 days are remains to ends pre sale.

I am not sure if tokens sale end date is changed or not.  But in such market conditions, it's fine even if they extend token sale ens date.

I think CCI needs to focus on social media promotion.  Tweeter,  Facebook,  blogs will help them.  What you guys think?
Yes. I totally agree with you. I for this they should start social media bounties. Or may be already have that but they have to publish on official social medias.

If I'm not mistaken they already have a bounty or airdrop? I also agree that they must also focusing on promoting their project on different social media's to attract more people.
They do have a big community on their social media platforms it would be a good decision to promote their bounty and airdrop there.

May be they have a marketing strategy which we are not aware of. Good to understand that in the first instance.

Is the project team's marketing manager is around in the social media? Team member who posts here might answer this question. Marketing strategy is extremely crucial as mentioned here at this point in time.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 06:59:33 PM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 07:26:49 PM

Hello team CCI,

If you are interested in the bounty; you can find the details here: https://www.cybercapitalinvest.io/documents/CCI%20Bounty.pdf they have most of the common bounty programs telegram included.

Wow that's nice some people can still get some CCI without investing instead they will going to do some simple task on their social media accounts.

Yea, but we all know that they will never get as much as investors but it's still better to have some than none.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

Hello team CCI,

Ripple shocked me and my friends today lol, but yeah i also think that the market will go for a bull run from now on. I hope that Ethereum will go beyond 1500 dollars that would be awesome !

Yea but i'm not that moved with ripple because that's just too sudden jump in price, such is not that sustainable and as of the last time i checked, they are now below ethereum, some individuals must have made some massive gain from the pump which was due to certain news about XRP been adopted by some banks, hope CCI will make us such profit in the future Grin
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:05:55 PM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

Discount or bonus is there any difference,  what matters is that you can get more tokens for a lesser amount.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:12:23 PM

I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

I think the attic eth price base for the project people confused or don’t really understand tie that with the bonus and people underestimate how much their getting out of the project
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:20:50 PM

Hello team CCI,

Is the project team's marketing manager is around in the social media? Team member who posts here might answer this question. Marketing strategy is extremely crucial as mentioned here at this point in time.

yeah, it really funny they don't understand the importance of marketing, they should know that the success of the whole project depends solely on how efficient their marketing strategy is.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.
Let's see how long, today could be the starting signal for an autumn rally
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:37:42 PM

Hello team CCI,

Yeah, Market prices are keep increasing today and I hope we will go see good Eth price before the end of the month. If the market will going to continue to go up it's really good so we will have some money again for extra investment here in CCI.

At your service
revilo

Activity: 543
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:44:53 PM

Wow! Deposit and withdrawal is free of charge? That means I get 100% profit?

Free charge is really good but where does the project will going to take some profit? On trading fee? But free charge is also great or they can just lower the fee than to other exchanges that the minimum fee are around 0.0005-0.001 btc.
Cyber Capital Invest platform is not going to be an cryptocurrency exchange, it's going to be a Cryptocurrency Investment Fund where professional traders accumulate profit for platform users (who will be choosing various investment plans). The point of CCI Platform is that experienced traders are trading for you.

That pretty much summarizes everything, i love the flexibility plan that comes with the investment, honestly, i wish that this is coming to life this year, nevertheless, we just have to wait, the main focus of your team is to ensure that transparency and integrity is been maintained to the maximum, that's the ingredient that you need to become successful

Is there any downside risk for the professional traders or can they take my money and gamble with it like crazy but not lose anything themselves?

They go into that a bit in the whitepaper it’s best to read it and get a solid understanding in how the reserve funds go into protecting investors from bad trades

There are measures to combat that; without detailing on the whitepaper stop loss for example is one way to minimize risk; or maybe you can have the capped investment.

Any good trader will work with stop-loss. If they don't do it, then they are good traders. Here we have insurance also to safeguard investors money.

Ok but still I believe it is very very difficult to get the incentive structure right in a way that both interests are balanced and aligned in any given moment. Just hard to do.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 09:49:23 PM

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.

Do you really think considering the price of Ethereum 430 dollar causes the value ofthe tokens you buy to be twice?
If yes, you are 100% wrong. The price will determine by the market. Even if they consider the price of Ethereum 430k dollar, nothing change.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 09:54:48 PM

Hello team CCI,

Yea but i'm not that moved with ripple because that's just too sudden jump in price, such is not that sustainable and as of the last time i checked, they are now below ethereum, some individuals must have made some massive gain from the pump which was due to certain news about XRP been adopted by some banks, hope CCI will make us such profit in the future Grin

LOL, I sincerely hope that CCI makes us even better profit too. And as for XRP, it won't overtake ETH in the long run. Though it has gone back to its rightful position I think it just showed the world what it is capable of.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 10:38:25 PM

Do you really think considering the price of Ethereum 430 dollar causes the value ofthe tokens you buy to be twice?
If yes, you are 100% wrong. The price will determine by the market. Even if they consider the price of Ethereum 430k dollar, nothing change.

I can calculate it for you
If I invest 1 ETH today, I get tokens worth $ 430, which is 3583 tokens
If they were to charge the regular price, that would be $ 244 at the moment (the price has gone up a lot today) or 2033 tokens
If I have miscalculated, I am pleased about a correction of you. Good night
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: