Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:55:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51409 times)
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:12:24 PM

CCI plans to bring in the services of good traders. Off course tested. Yh. A good trader can make profits even in a bear market like this that’s why CCI tokens value would rise even in a bear market. It’s also good to know team got an insurance package. How does team plan to build this insurance?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:14:59 PM

I'd love to see some more information on how you guys are going to handle losses i think thats going to be everyones main worry, that and how will you guys keep transparency of trading a thing, after so many iffy projects and blatant scams of 2017, in 2018 i think you guys will have to do a great bit to really reassure investors.

You're right, i mean no matter how good a trader is, a point will come where they will loose some, i mean it happens and i will love to know how the brand intends to handle that, giving the community an opportunity to know how they intend to go about it will enable them be confident about the brand and like you said, it defines transparency 

CCI team will be hiring professional traders, so I think this way they will be reducing the risk upto certain extent. And I think I saw somewhere that investment will be insured.
\

CCI making the names of this professional and showing their portfolio will go a long way to establish that this project ain't just mouth talk and they are going to really do what they say they will do

Absolutely, making the professional traders known to the public will really go in favor of the project in terms of people's perception of it.

This will ensure that they are transparent enough and also build trust with the investors. Investors can also be able to carry out their research on the professional traders.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:38:17 PM

I'd love to see some more information on how you guys are going to handle losses i think thats going to be everyones main worry, that and how will you guys keep transparency of trading a thing, after so many iffy projects and blatant scams of 2017, in 2018 i think you guys will have to do a great bit to really reassure investors.

Yeah I really worry about this type of project but I have a lot of faith in CCI to provide some great returns for its investors. I've mentioned the transparency issue a few times. I'm interested to see how their team will respond to it and if they will implement trade visibility.

i don't expect complete transparency at first i believe as time goes on they will achieve more transparency they should first of all try to pull this off

Ya I’d agree but I can still hope that we see some serious transparency and openness from the team as time progresses to show they are serious as time goes on

It is a tricky time at first when you have to ensure a balance between business secrets and being transparent. You need to ensure that the business picks up to be open about everything I guess.

Business secrets will always be kept under secret otherwise they cannot run a successful business. But somethings needs to be transparent and that is what we should take into consideration.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:02:14 PM

You're right, i mean no matter how good a trader is, a point will come where they will loose some, i mean it happens and i will love to know how the brand intends to handle that, giving the community an opportunity to know how they intend to go about it will enable them be confident about the brand and like you said, it defines transparency 

CCI team will be hiring professional traders, so I think this way they will be reducing the risk upto certain extent. And I think I saw somewhere that investment will be insured.

Yea, that's the point that i want them to like inform the public about and educate them that no matter what happens, a certain aspect of loss will not happen due to the strength of the intended traders and even if such happens, what will be the measures taken by the team to ensure that it does not affect the payout of investors at the end of the day
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:13:41 PM

CCI plans to bring in the services of good traders. Off course tested. Yh. A good trader can make profits even in a bear market like this that’s why CCI tokens value would rise even in a bear market. It’s also good to know team got an insurance package. How does team plan to build this insurance?
They have a Portion of Tokens reserved!
those token will be used when CCI will be needing that, such as Certain cases when Platform will see too many losses!
thats how insurance will work i guess!
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:26:51 PM

The application is open if anyone is interested; they will be filtering those that they think have had a good track and would be worth having on board. This is a delicate process it has to be done properly.
its good to see CCI is not selecting Traders themselves without any transparency!
They are giving Chance to any willing Traders to work with them and make profit from our assets!

Yeah for me transparency on these traders is massive. Need to be able to see their track record with this kind of thing and build trust in the traders
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:29:55 PM

it would be great and beneficial for investors to invest in a project and know that their investment is insured and their money will be returned in case something goes wrong. but will it be beneficial to the team. is it perhaps the next marketing move. there should be some guarantees of such a process. it's all worth checking out in practice.

ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:40:33 PM

Yea, that's the point that i want them to like inform the public about and educate them that no matter what happens, a certain aspect of loss will not happen due to the strength of the intended traders and even if such happens, what will be the measures taken by the team to ensure that it does not affect the payout of investors at the end of the day

I think if they made such a guarantee they will be held accountable for it; I think from a legal perspective they can say that they have insurances but I don't think guarantees should be claimed.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:41:44 PM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.
Let's see how long, today could be the starting signal for an autumn rally

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Eth firmly maintaining position against XRP. Finally coming back and stable. CCI estimation on ETH was a great stand. Investor should use the opportunity to come in.
I agree i personally think it will all go up only for know the market has been red for way too long, and i am pretty sure for CCI it will go up too and they will reach their softcap in no time.

We can only continue to hope for the best. This is world of crypto, filled with many uncertainties. The market doesn't necessarily go up because we think it will. A news can suddenly come up and the course changes instantly.

Spot on. Any legitimate or fake news can be released and will negatively affect the market, then the dump begins with the noobs becoming scared and sell of their assets.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 04:47:36 PM

Currently presale is going on. But I saw on their twitter page that they are offering 40% discount on purchasing of CCI tokens? So that's mean is here only discount they are giving not a bonus?
I believe the discount is 40% and if you go on their website they have tiers and are currently at tier 2 that is $0.12 USD, It s quite a big bonus will this stay for every tier?

The regular price of the token is 0.20$. Now you get a discount of 40% and pay 0.12$ for a CCI Token. Don't forget the extra ETH bonus (1 ETH = 430$).

That was a cool action that they set ETH with $ 430. That actually means twice as many tokens for 1 ETH as the regular price.

Do you really think considering the price of Ethereum 430 dollar causes the value ofthe tokens you buy to be twice?
If yes, you are 100% wrong. The price will determine by the market. Even if they consider the price of Ethereum 430k dollar, nothing change.

Yeah, The market will be the one who's going to determine what will this tokens will going to be price once it's get listed on exchanges. But I think it will going to depend also on the project.

Indeed, we can only hope the price will be reasonable upon exchange listing, coin burns usually help with the value of the token, dependent on how the ICO runs

Yes, Let's hope that the price willl really going to be good. Most of the coin are doing that burning and I think if ever CCI will going to do it it will really going to be a big help to price. And ofcourse investors and bounty hunters must not that CCI tokens once we get listed on exchange.

Yeah, burning is a regular practice and I believe CCI should do it as well I'm sure doing it will give the token some value.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:49:01 PM

The application is open if anyone is interested; they will be filtering those that they think have had a good track and would be worth having on board. This is a delicate process it has to be done properly.
its good to see CCI is not selecting Traders themselves without any transparency!
They are giving Chance to any willing Traders to work with them and make profit from our assets!

Yeah for me transparency on these traders is massive. Need to be able to see their track record with this kind of thing and build trust in the traders

That is good to hear. So they are going to hire the best ones, after they have seen their record. This will comfort the investors even more.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:39:20 PM

it would be great and beneficial for investors to invest in a project and know that their investment is insured and their money will be returned in case something goes wrong. but will it be beneficial to the team. is it perhaps the next marketing move. there should be some guarantees of such a process. it's all worth checking out in practice.

You spoke wisely and i do hope that is not just a marketing strategy but something they intend to do, in the case of bearing losses, i believe that's where their  experience in management will come to play, it will determine a lot about the brand but in everything that they intend to do, they should always carry the community along
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:43:30 PM

Only people with experience of trading,  specially in crypto market will be preferred I guess. But what if any person having experience in stock market trading?  Will CCI prefer such candidates and provide them training?
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

yeah, Eth is rising but i doubt anyone would want to start spending most investor would want to see certain price level before they can start making investment decisions

Well it is a tough situation given it is fixed for CCI. I think many would hodl until the price reaches the set price; given the low price you need more eth to suffice the fixed dollar minimum.

I think people will get confidence only after ETH hits 400+. I think this month we may see 300 and next month 400 is possible. Just my expectations!

You do have a point there though. The price of ETH will greatly influence the movement of investors. I am glad we are getting some positive movement in the market though even if it is not yet stable.

Market stability is just few days away. Looking forward for good move in the market coming soon together with good investments coming in for the CCI project as well.

Crypto in the beginning started off with nothing so we can't probably count on the up's and down. In every business there are always some fluctuations, but i believe at this current moment it is the best time to invest in some promising projects and secure assets for future profit. CCI isn't just only tokens that will show static increment in near future but peoples  holding the tokens will also be able to share profits that are generated from the platform.

Agree. Time to find some good investment opportunities.  Do some research and start investing in those project.  Slowly with good market all good ICO Will sold out successfully.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 05:52:49 PM

Only people with experience of trading,  specially in crypto market will be preferred I guess. But what if any person having experience in stock market trading?  Will CCI prefer such candidates and provide them training?
i was curious on that!
but as this is a Blockchain based project i think it'll only support CryptoCurrency at begining and they might consider addinng Stock and Forex as they also supports Bitcoins!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:46:11 PM

I think anyone with trading skills will be able to get involved if they have a proven track record of profits over the last 5 years, i mean stock trading is pretty similar to crypto trading - just less volatile
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:55:29 PM

I believe CCI team knows about this and they will act accordingly. This will be very sensitive issue but unavoidable in my opinion. Traders selection is also crucial.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:25:45 PM

Yeah the ‘insurance’ does sound a bit fishy, ‘no losses’ feels like a bit of a marketing technique, interested to see how it will work after launch of the CCI fund.

CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

Yeah the ‘insurance’ does sound a bit fishy, ‘no losses’ feels like a bit of a marketing technique, interested to see how it will work after launch of the CCI fund.

I get the team taking an initial hit themselves but lets say it was constantly under and operating at a loss, surely that has to have an impact. I'm sure going live will expose how this works in reality
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:26:48 PM

ETH is going up,  so if anyone decided to invest in CCI tokens,  they have to think and act fast. Of course investment should be after reading all documents and doing own research.

Eth firmly maintaining position against XRP. Finally coming back and stable. CCI estimation on ETH was a great stand. Investor should use the opportunity to come in.
I agree i personally think it will all go up only for know the market has been red for way too long, and i am pretty sure for CCI it will go up too and they will reach their softcap in no time.

We can only continue to hope for the best. This is world of crypto, filled with many uncertainties. The market doesn't necessarily go up because we think it will. A news can suddenly come up and the course changes instantly.

Spot on. Any legitimate or fake news can be released and will negatively affect the market, then the dump begins with the noobs becoming scared and sell of their assets.

I think in recent weeks, many noobs have left the market because they have only made losses. Who is still there, can not be so easily worried
Even though I always liked to buy the cheap tokens from the fearful Noobs :-)
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: