Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:11:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [CCI] - CYBER CAPITAL INVEST - Cryptocurrency Investment Fund  (Read 51408 times)
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:36:23 PM

CCI plans to bring in the services of good traders. Off course tested. Yh. A good trader can make profits even in a bear market like this that’s why CCI tokens value would rise even in a bear market. It’s also good to know team got an insurance package. How does team plan to build this insurance?
They have a Portion of Tokens reserved!
those token will be used when CCI will be needing that, such as Certain cases when Platform will see too many losses!
thats how insurance will work i guess!

oh wow if that's the plan then it's doable and achievable, but then again what's the guarantee that the team won't want to sell this tokens even when there is no need for it thereby increasing the circulating supply

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

I'd love to see some more information on how you guys are going to handle losses i think thats going to be everyones main worry, that and how will you guys keep transparency of trading a thing, after so many iffy projects and blatant scams of 2017, in 2018 i think you guys will have to do a great bit to really reassure investors.

You're right, i mean no matter how good a trader is, a point will come where they will loose some, i mean it happens and i will love to know how the brand intends to handle that, giving the community an opportunity to know how they intend to go about it will enable them be confident about the brand and like you said, it defines transparency 

CCI team will be hiring professional traders, so I think this way they will be reducing the risk upto certain extent. And I think I saw somewhere that investment will be insured.

The application is open if anyone is interested; they will be filtering those that they think have had a good track and would be worth having on board. This is a delicate process it has to be done properly.
its good to see CCI is not selecting Traders themselves without any transparency!
They are giving Chance to any willing Traders to work with them and make profit from our assets!

Yeah for me transparency on these traders is massive. Need to be able to see their track record with this kind of thing and build trust in the traders

I believe CCI team knows about this and they will act accordingly. This will be very sensitive issue but unavoidable in my opinion. Traders selection is also crucial.

Traders selection is very crucial so everybody's concern is actually understandable. Even if the CCI team knows, it will actually be comforting for the community to know that these procedures will actually be taken.
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:39:42 PM

CCI plans to bring in the services of good traders. Off course tested. Yh. A good trader can make profits even in a bear market like this that’s why CCI tokens value would rise even in a bear market. It’s also good to know team got an insurance package. How does team plan to build this insurance?
those token will be used when CCI will be needing that, such as Certain cases when Platform will see too many losses!

But for this to work, they must sell many tokens and they must also have a certain value. Otherwise, there is not enough money for insurance in the end
However, what CCI could do if they sell too few tokens: They buy their own tokens from the first winnings and keep them as insurance
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 09:47:05 PM

I'd love to see some more information on how you guys are going to handle losses i think thats going to be everyones main worry, that and how will you guys keep transparency of trading a thing, after so many iffy projects and blatant scams of 2017, in 2018 i think you guys will have to do a great bit to really reassure investors.

You're right, i mean no matter how good a trader is, a point will come where they will loose some, i mean it happens and i will love to know how the brand intends to handle that, giving the community an opportunity to know how they intend to go about it will enable them be confident about the brand and like you said, it defines transparency 

CCI team will be hiring professional traders, so I think this way they will be reducing the risk upto certain extent. And I think I saw somewhere that investment will be insured.

The application is open if anyone is interested; they will be filtering those that they think have had a good track and would be worth having on board. This is a delicate process it has to be done properly.

Only people with experience of trading,  specially in crypto market will be preferred I guess. But what if any person having experience in stock market trading?  Will CCI prefer such candidates and provide them training?

yeah, it very important that they secure professionals because their platform depends on the level of professionalism of the traders. i wish i have the needed skill to apply

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:12:21 PM

Only people with experience of trading,  specially in crypto market will be preferred I guess. But what if any person having experience in stock market trading?  Will CCI prefer such candidates and provide them training?

I think anyone with trading skills will be able to get involved if they have a proven track record of profits over the last 5 years, i mean stock trading is pretty similar to crypto trading - just less volatile

Yea, almost same principle but like you stated, its volatile and there's need for the traders to also get acquainted with the crypto environment before been seen as a skilled trader of cryptocurrency, stock trading seems to maintain a certain position for years with a more guided principle than the crypto market where there's little or no regulation
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:25:39 PM

Ya but that’s the thing volatility is annoying for adoption and steady growth but for day traders volatility is just more opportunity for profit
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 10:39:28 PM

Yea, that's the point that i want them to like inform the public about and educate them that no matter what happens, a certain aspect of loss will not happen due to the strength of the intended traders and even if such happens, what will be the measures taken by the team to ensure that it does not affect the payout of investors at the end of the day

Yes, If they will going to have some good and experienced traders thinking about the loss will not going to be a problem anymore. With the help of them I think it will be easier to adjust the loss.

At your service
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:24:54 PM

it would be great and beneficial for investors to invest in a project and know that their investment is insured and their money will be returned in case something goes wrong. but will it be beneficial to the team. is it perhaps the next marketing move. there should be some guarantees of such a process. it's all worth checking out in practice.

Yeah the ‘insurance’ does sound a bit fishy, ‘no losses’ feels like a bit of a marketing technique, interested to see how it will work after launch of the CCI fund.

I get the team taking an initial hit themselves but lets say it was constantly under and operating at a loss, surely that has to have an impact. I'm sure going live will expose how this works in reality

Exactly what I thought, there is just no way they can guarantee the security they claim their fund can provide. It just doesn't make sense in my head, I feel like I might need to read the whitepaper more thoroughly.

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:31:09 PM

Ya I mean their has to be a way to secure the reserve longterm even if they’ve got solid trading histories drawing from a fund to cover loses is fine but needs to be explained and planned well
em777

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:40:41 PM

Ya but that’s the thing volatility is annoying for adoption and steady growth but for day traders volatility is just more opportunity for profit

well, if steady flow and adoption is pretty difficult why not take advantage of the volatility to make some real money at least wouldn't it be nice not to loose in both case

[[[[[[
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 03:45:38 AM

Ya I mean their has to be a way to secure the reserve longterm even if they’ve got solid trading histories drawing from a fund to cover loses is fine but needs to be explained and planned well
Indeed!
we can't just use reserve fund to cover losses every time!
cause no matter what we will eventually see some losses now and then!
plus there has to be a way to enrich Reserve from every weeks regular trade basis fund!
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:32:13 AM

Yes, the manipulation of the market by a few has given little or no room for proper growth and the market is been played by controlling sentiments of the community, the naive ones tend to sell with a every little decrease and these manipulators knows the exact time time to push the button and when to lot go, good traders are accustomed to this situation
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:00:40 AM

A bullish move is  always an opportunity for every one. but daily trader make use of the drops that happen to sell at a higher price given the speculation is right of course and I think that requires a traders that is well connected with legit news sources. I hope to see CCI run a demo of their proposition.

gee777

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 05:12:00 AM

A professional trader who knows the market, knows how to use volatility to earn more. Just from trading a coin on different exchanges you can get enough profit due to change in prices.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:03:30 AM

Hello Team CCI

heard there’s a bounty campaign goin on. Is it still on? And please what are the details?

Hello Getadaaa, please kindly contact the team member in charge of bounty on Telegram for latest information about bounty. Thanks.
Zombie259

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:12:30 AM

A professional trader who knows the market, knows how to use volatility to earn more. Just from trading a coin on different exchanges you can get enough profit due to change in prices.

Professional traders have the experience with most scenarios and know what they do. They can gain profit of any market condition. With CCI they have enough capital to increase the investment more than „Hobby“ traders.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

Professional traders have the experience with most scenarios and know what they do. They can gain profit of any market condition. With CCI they have enough capital to increase the investment more than „Hobby“ traders.

Yeah, traders love volatility in market. They don't like stable market. I can imagine how much traders might have earned in last few months.
darkie199

Activity: 294
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:45:15 AM

Indeed! I personally don't know anyone but recently in an article i read that some professionals are also making much profit in this bear market. CCI Professionals will utilise the amount invested by users to make trades and make profits out of it. The more invested the more profit i believe.
em777

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:54:12 AM

it sounds easy but we all know it not that easy there are certain quirks to trading. someone can go from having a decent amount of coins to nothing at all it very crazy

[[[[[[
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 07:51:21 AM

But for this to work, they must sell many tokens and they must also have a certain value. Otherwise, there is not enough money for insurance in the end
However, what CCI could do if they sell too few tokens: They buy their own tokens from the first winnings and keep them as insurance

A buy back strategy have proven too many times to be this useful and increases the value, I am following a project who did same and have experience over 100% gain in less than 48hrs but if not done properly will hurt the value as well

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: