Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:58:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] TAKCoin REBRANDED . TOLERANCE. ACCEPTANCE. KNOWLEDGE [TAK] is Back. SHA256  (Read 148351 times)
Xosihc

Activity: 538
Merit: 500

Hello

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:43:33 PM

Everyone be careful of a scam.  There is no (zero) credibility to those that are driving now.  It's tough for everyone to lose the $ we did (over 5 BTC here), on continuous promise that it was "going to happen", but you can learn from it.  At least there were faces and names behind the effort.  That's not the case now.  You can still sell for some BTC.  I did.  If it ever gets anywhere, which is very questionable, there will be lots of time to buy in later.

As one of the people leading this new team I can understand where you are coming from. There is no question it will take some time for us to deliver - and in the mean time we are doing our best NOT to make any empty promises.

Obviously I'm excited about the potential of what we'd like to do - but we are a ways away from getting there. But in the mean time, we're not asking anyone to stick around who doesn't want to - and we're not making empty promises of where we think this can go.

Time will solve everything =)

You're doing your best not to make any empty promises?

btw some days ago you posted

As someone who owns MZC and TAK all I ask is... can't we all just get along?? =)

then you posted

Takeicoin? More like take-all-my-money coin ><

and then you suddenly claim

[...]We really didn't have a position in Takeicoin up until now, really we're looking at it from a new perspective.[...]

altough you claimed a few days ago you have like 1BTC of takei.

the way i see it, you just try to get the takei value back up a little to get rid off your holdings. you provided absolutely no proof of all the claims you made, and then you said youre not making any empty promises, after hyping your idea to the max, spamming this thread with your alleged ideas. its simply not true that you didn't ask anyone to stick around, or you wouldn't have bumped this thread like a maniac. with all the missinformation and shady empty promises it's really obvious where this is heading. good luck to the people who are still holding

Hey, you know what? No one is making you stick around. Since the dev team dumped the coin there has only been 1 or 2 of us putting buy orders on the book so if anything those who want to dump should be thanking me for getting the price back up in the 200's.

I am trying my best to be completely transparent - prior to the original project getting dumped I only had .5 or .6BTC invested in the coin. I also sold most of it out around 4am the day it got dumped by pure luck - so to be honest I didn't lose anything in the crash of the coin. So when the coin crashed to 100 as I said in my previous post "we weren't really attache to this coin in the past - we are coming in from a new perspective". In my opinion that was 100% truthful.

If you fast forward to this exact second, I still don't have much invested in this coin. All in all I have about 4,000,000 coins at this point and that's split between 4 people. We are being careful not to over invest into a coin that is fairly difficult to liquidate. We are also trying to move in slowly overtime not to promote and unhealthy pump/dump set up.

I mean what do you want from me? We decided on a whim to try and salvage this project at 6pm on Friday. All four of us involved have full time jobs with other activities going on in our live (like most people involved in crypto). I haven't even had a chance to tell one of my guys what's going on because he's on vacation for the week. We're doing our best to try and make this thing happen. Its going to take some time - for those who want to stick around and see if it ever goes anywhere that's awesome and those who don't - can move on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 01:52:14 PM

tak too the moon

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
salstimda

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:07:45 PM

i dont want anything from you, pal, im just saying it seems to me you try to make money out of your takei investment, not revive this project to donate money to charity like you claim. too often i hear people promising whatnot to manipulate the value of various coins, and most of the time its just empty promises, and this is another case where there is no proof of anything besides someone in the forum telling all kinds of stories that don't really match up perfectly (why not just start a new coin? etc.). maybe you are telling the truth but it seems highly unlikely to me. you even admit you already speculated and profited from this coin (sold before crash), then when the crash happened many people (including me) sold their takei coins because sage even said so in IRC, the project is done, twitter and website got removed and so on, and you catch all the sell orders when its at the lowest while i and others wonder who is buying up all these coins and why isn't it dropping further, and then come here and announce you want to overtake this coin and are talking with sage and you keep bumping this thread about your plans until the value of takei rises again...its kinda ridiculous

funny thing is while the crash happened in IRC there were 2 or 3 guys begging for someone to rebrand this coin like nonstop, i told them who would buy into this old coin with a new name if there are a few giant bagholders and you cant be an early adopter anymore? but they wouldn't listen - and magically someone turned up with exactly this idea he had in mind for a long time already...sure sure how convenient...im not buying it.

if you are really telling the truth and want to make a serious project with donations and whatnot, i still don't get why you don't just start a new coin, and take more preparations and everything, this is all much too hasty. if this was a serious project its not executed professionally, and i can't see it succeed anyway.
mctaino

Activity: 686
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:14:59 PM

i dont want anything from you, pal, im just saying it seems to me you try to make money out of your takei investment, not revive this project to donate money to charity like you claim. too often i hear people promising whatnot to manipulate the value of various coins, and most of the time its just empty promises, and this is another case where there is no proof of anything besides someone in the forum telling all kinds of stories that don't really match up perfectly (why not just start a new coin? etc.). maybe you are telling the truth but it seems highly unlikely to me. you even admit you already speculated and profited from this coin (sold before crash), then when the crash happened many people (including me) sold their takei coins because sage even said so in IRC, the project is done, twitter and website got removed and so on, and you catch all the sell orders when its at the lowest while i and others wonder who is buying up all these coins and why isn't it dropping further, and then come here and announce you want to overtake this coin and are talking with sage and you keep bumping this thread about your plans until the value of takei rises again...its kinda ridiculous

funny thing is while the crash happened in IRC there were 2 or 3 guys begging for someone to rebrand this coin like nonstop, i told them who would buy into this old coin with a new name if there are a few giant bagholders and you cant be an early adopter anymore? but they wouldn't listen - and magically someone turned up with exactly this idea he had in mind for a long time already...sure sure how convenient...im not buying it.

if you are really telling the truth and want to make a serious project with donations and whatnot, i still don't get why you don't just start a new coin, and take more preparations and everything, this is all much too hasty. if this was a serious project its not executed professionally, and i can't see it succeed anyway.

This is absurd dude you really don't know the history of other developers right.  Is always the same crap don't act like they have to do what you say.  The important thing here is that they have absolutely communicated since the issues happened, they also kept everyone informed and they are transitioning.  Was it all perfect NO, was it right what happened NO but they gave face and things are moving forward quit the crying. I was in since early nobody told anybody to sell you sold cause you felt like selling. Im still holding on to Panda coin and got burned but Im still holding cause you just never know.. Move on. If you want another coin wait a few days another will come out jump on it and I will see you back here with the same story from the other coin
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:22:08 PM

Isnt there already Takeicoin?

How the coins pop every minute , will have takycoin , takeecoin , takeycoin and tkeyicoin by may.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zygwunt

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:31:19 PM

then when the crash happened many people (including me) sold their takei coins because sage even said so in IRC, the project is done, twitter and website got removed and so on
So, what is your point in spreading all that FUD? You are disappointed that TAK didn't crash totally to 1 sat or what?
salstimda

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 02:35:47 PM

This is absurd dude you really don't know the history of other developers right.  Is always the same crap don't act like they have to do what you say.  The important thing here is that they have absolutely communicated since the issues happened, they also kept everyone informed and they are transitioning.  Was it all perfect NO, was it right what happened NO but they gave face and things are moving forward quit the crying. I was in since early nobody told anybody to sell you sold cause you felt like selling. Im still holding on to Panda coin and got burned but Im still holding cause you just never know.. Move on. If you want another coin wait a few days another will come out jump on it and I will see you back here with the same story from the other coin

most of what you said doesn't even make any sense. you probably also still hold on to coinye and hope for a rebrand. and yeah, in IRC the takeicoin founder said to sell before he even announced it here in the forum.

wake up and understand: a rebrand of a coin is only good for the giant bag holders, maybe you also hold some tak and therefore want it to get rebranded and kept alive so you can sell at a higher price, but not any new people will be interested in mining and buying this coin when and if it gets officially announced, when its already a month old with giant bagholders who can dump any moment.
mctaino

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:36:24 PM

most of what you said doesn't even make any sense. you probably also still hold on to coinye and hope for a rebrand. and yeah, in IRC the takeicoin founder said to sell before he even announced it here in the forum.

wake up and understand: a rebrand of a coin is only good for the giant bag holders, maybe you also hold some tak and therefore want it to get rebranded and kept alive so you can sell at a higher price, but not any new people will be interested in mining and buying this coin when and if it gets officially announced, when its already a month old with giant bagholders who can dump any moment.

Do you know the coin went from 93 to 248 now sitting around 200... Thats not what happened to panda.  You got some serious problems.. Move on. Panda Is now dead sitting at 01 and people are here working. So your coming with your grumpy attitude cause you sold. Buy back in if you want and if you don't move on.  You want to come and ruin the work they are trying to do thats selfish on your part. Half the people don't even bother with irc and can careless if you were trying to get the insight info and you got burned while you were trying to save your behind.. That exactly what they said about LTC Doge etc...
salstimda

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:41:18 PM

Do you know the coin went from 93 to 248 now sitting around 200... Thats not what happened to panda.  You got some serious problems.. Move on. Panda Is now dead sitting at 01 and people are here working. So your coming with your grumpy attitude cause you sold. Buy back in if you want and if you don't move on.  You want to come and ruin the work they are trying to do thats selfish on your part. Half the people don't even bother with irc and can careless if you were trying to get the insight info and you got burned while you were trying to save your behind..

reading comprehension ftw
mctaino

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:43:28 PM

Do you know the coin went from 93 to 248 now sitting around 200... Thats not what happened to panda.  You got some serious problems.. Move on. Panda Is now dead sitting at 01 and people are here working. So your coming with your grumpy attitude cause you sold. Buy back in if you want and if you don't move on.  You want to come and ruin the work they are trying to do thats selfish on your part. Half the people don't even bother with irc and can careless if you were trying to get the insight info and you got burned while you were trying to save your behind..

"i still don't get why you don't just start a new coin"

IS NOT ABOUT YOU get it..  The community wanted a rebrand and they are delivering... go read the posts...

"funny thing is while the crash happened in IRC there were 2 or 3 guys begging for someone to rebrand this coin like nonstop, i told them who would buy into this old coin"

You seem like a miner trying to make a quick buck..... dude move on please

by the way go to crypt their is allot of buying and selling and the coin is going through rebranding.  You make no sense
Snotty

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:49:39 PM

It's KARMA logo contest all over again...  The idea is kind of nice (would be better for LOVE coin, thou), but the execution... Bad contrast, meh colors, odd font and unpolished shapes. Those gradients and insets/outsets are driving me crazy too.
mctaino

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:53:23 PM

It's KARMA logo contest all over again...  The idea is kind of nice (would be better for LOVE coin, thou), but the execution... Bad contrast, meh colors, odd font and unpolished shapes. Those gradients and insets/outsets are driving me crazy too.

Snoty can you take a crack at it, throw in your idea
tokyopotato
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 05:15:58 PM

IS NOT ABOUT YOU get it..  The community wanted a rebrand and they are delivering... go read the posts...

"funny thing is while the crash happened in IRC there were 2 or 3 guys begging for someone to rebrand this coin like nonstop, i told them who would buy into this old coin"

by the way go to crypt their is allot of buying and selling and the coin is going through rebranding.  You make no sense

Honestly, it seems like there is an endless number of haters around here.  Do people really have nothing better to do than hang out on these forums and try to talk badly about other people's decisions?

Hell I lost money on Takeicoin and I'm not going to buy back into the coin ever, but that doesn't mean I don't support what you guys are doing.  I think it's a fine idea, best of luck to you all, and best of luck to anyone that wants to invest in it.
TakeiCoin (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:50:39 PM

REQUIRED NEW WALLET DOWNLOAD - KIMOTO GRAVITY WELL http://takticker.com/
Snotty

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:56:47 PM

The problem is, that I have only a basic understanding how a logo or icon should look, but not enough skills to make something more complex by myself. I could TRY something, but I'm not sure what exactly should be reflected in the image - animals, nature, people, love, charity...
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:02:48 PM

Well to provide an update from my end (for those few who actually care)...

I work for a web design agency, I'm on the business development side of things so more or less I stay out of the actual building of a site. I asked about having them build me a nice website for our project at a discounted rate, which they were cool with doing. At the end of the day my friends and I have pool together some $20k to fund this project. Now that's not $20k we are dumping into the coin... It's $20k we have for everything. That includes; building the website, buying the project from the previous developer as well as having some reserve cash to actual donate to charities. Subtract all those expenses and what is left will be what we can afford to actually invest in a coin. As I mentioned in an earlier post this morning we actually don't have that large of a position in TAK even at this moment. Being that the coin is so difficult to liquidate we want to make sure we are limiting our risk. We'd rather buy in later for a smaller position than risk losing our principle just to have a larger % of coin.

As I mentioned to somebody else in this forum - I totally get it! We are a bunch of unknown guys just talking about a pipe dream at this point and we have nothing to show for our "plan". This is probably what happens with 99% of the coins made and next thing you know its just a pump/dump scheme.

What i can tell you is that we really do have a goal at mind here outside of just raising the value of the coin. We are honest people and really have the goal of doing some good things here. You don't believe me? I'd be happy to talk outside of this forum 1 on 1 and tell you more about my personal history and my involvement with charity work. I'd also be happy to talk about how bitcoin has become my life and I spend more time involved in the crypto community than anywhere else. I have a vision of combining these two aspects of my life and while we are just in the initial phase of a bigger picture - this is a REAL dream of mine.

In regards to Takeicoin - and the fact we have decided to try and launch our project in conjunction with what's already happened - really was by chance. I think the most important thing from our end is that we feel the coin (or the currency we use) is SO UNIMPORTANT relative to the message we are really trying to get out to the public - we want the focus to be away from the coin. Crpyto currency still scares everyone SO much the challenge is going to be getting people on board with the project regardless if we used Bitcoin, TAK, or FreeMoneyCoin. If we're successful with those efforts (which will be the big make/break) 2 years from now it won't really matter whether we jumped on board with a coin already in existence or whether we started our own coin. If we can actually connect with some charities around the world and get more money into their hands thanks to crypto currencies in general - we would hope it doesn't matter what the coin is called or whether or not it was "premined" or that its SHA256 etc. etc.

And I will say this again as I've said many times before - we encourage and welcome supporters but we aren't forcing anyone to stick around at wait this whole thing out. It will be much easier to support the cause when we actually have a website launched - some charities on board - and some marketing materials - but those all take time to develop so all I can say on our end is we are going to work as fast as possible to make those resources available.
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:05:25 PM

The problem is, that I have only a basic understanding how a logo or icon should look, but not enough skills to make something more complex by myself. I could TRY something, but I'm not sure what exactly should be reflected in the image - animals, nature, people, love, charity...

Personally, I really like the coin! We are trying to shy away from branding the coin towards anyone organization (trees, animals, red cross, etc) but I think this captures the overall concept of charity/caring without associating us with any specific group.
salstimda

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:10:31 PM

i am merely placing some criticism here, and you come and bash whatever im saying with completely senseless and ignorant ad hominems and other dumb shit, if whatever im writing is too complicated for you to understand, don't get angry and start insulting me. if you understand it and don't like it, say something to it or let it be.

at least try to read what im writing and not just quote me and then spam some offtopic insults. i already told you the giant bag holders want a rebrand, funny to call them the "community". the community of takeicoin left when the founder of takei shut down the project and told people its over. theres only speculators left trying to make a quick buck. there is no community, again i can tell you a fifth time, the community left when the founder of the coin closed the project and told everyone its over. its only a handful of speculators left.

they guy wanting to adapt the coin might have sincere motives who knows. im just placing the facts on the table, don't get angry about it.
Snotty

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:37:17 PM

Personally, I really like the coin! We are trying to shy away from branding the coin towards anyone organization (trees, animals, red cross, etc) but I think this captures the overall concept of charity/caring without associating us with any specific group.

Don't take this personally, but it makes me a bit nervous, when you say you like this design (maybe you like the idea, that's okay then) and at the same time you say you work in the web design agency. I mean it lacks bazilion basic features of "good logo design".
Xosihc

Hello

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:50:10 PM

Don't take this personally, but it makes me a bit nervous, when you say you like this design (maybe you like the idea, that's okay then) and at the same time you say you work in the web design agency. I mean it lacks bazilion basic features of "good logo design".

Oh I don't take it personal at all - so don't worry about offending me... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Is this the best most kick ass logo ever? No, probably not. But it definitely works and I feel it projects the feel we are going for.

Someone can look at that coin and within 2 seconds understand it is somehow tied into sharing/caring/positive energy and that's all we can ask for. We're not 100% sold on this design yet - but 3 out of the 4 of us that have looked at it like it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: