Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 10:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Evimeria - A new Ecosystem focussed on Charitable giving! [PoSV3]  (Read 2451 times)
stoneymalonie

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:08:44 PM

When you are going to publish whitepaper?

Has been published a long time ago. Its in the projects discription on this thread.

https://evimeria.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Evimeria-Whitepaper-v1-0-1.pdf
golem4112

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:51:59 PM

Hello! Is this a charity platform? Does it accept cryptocurrency for donations? Tell me about this interesting project! Or at least answer, will they accept cryptocurrency here?
stoner6626

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 05:56:12 PM

Hello! Is this a charity platform? Does it accept cryptocurrency for donations? Tell me about this interesting project! Or at least answer, will they accept cryptocurrency here?
yes, and it can be any cryptocurrency, which will then be converted at the current rate into EVI tokens. You are right, this is a cool project! I have not seen such! Finally, in the charity industry will be monitored the level of corruption!
geokilla

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:01:07 PM

my friends, I understand that the main mission of the platform is not tracking corruption, but vice versa: it is rather its suppression, because the process will occur as transparently as you cannot even imagine.
CJGoodings

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:08:19 PM

my friends, I understand that the main mission of the platform is not tracking corruption, but vice versa: it is rather its suppression, because the process will occur as transparently as you cannot even imagine.
I fully support you. I would like such projects to be absolutely in every field. This would be useful both for these industries and for society as a whole, as this would be a big breakthrough in technology.
geokilla

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:13:35 PM

I fully support you. I would like such projects to be absolutely in every field. This would be useful both for these industries and for society as a whole, as this would be a big breakthrough in technology.
the blockchain can really be considered a breakthrough. In addition, it has additional tools, in conjunction with which a fairly strong platform is obtained with great advantages. As, for example, it occurs here, on Evimeria.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:18:31 PM

add that the PoS mining algorithm is used here. I heard about him because I was once a participant in a project that specialized in finance. Then I learned that this algorithm will be of great benefit for the extraction of EVI coins. If possible, add something else.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:23:16 PM

I have not studied thoroughly yet, but in general I will say that the rates will be paid 24/7, and the PoSv3 protocol will also be used. This project has its own subtleties and advantages, so I became very interested in them.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:28:17 PM

I have not studied thoroughly yet, but in general I will say that the rates will be paid 24/7, and the PoSv3 protocol will also be used. This project has its own subtleties and advantages, so I became very interested in them.
me too. A big role here is played by the subject of the project. Humanitarian and charitable activities should be the space where honest goodwill is expected.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:33:13 PM

me too. A big role here is played by the subject of the project. Humanitarian and charitable activities should be the space where honest goodwill is expected.
so it is, but recent high-profile scandals in the nonprofit sector have resulted in our once highly regarded organizations being in the spotlight. Because of these scandals, trust falls to charitable foundations: people worry that money does not go where it is demanded.
geokilla

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 06:39:38 PM

it is precisely in this that Evimeria's task is to destroy this tendency and recreate the non-profit sector in the way it should be and prove that the funds go where they are planned.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:04:59 PM

friends, I wonder why create a platform that specializes in charitable organizations, if this industry in itself implies fairness and transparency of all transactions. Or am I not mixing enough in this industry?
geokilla

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:09:18 PM

friends, I wonder why create a platform that specializes in charitable organizations, if this industry in itself implies fairness and transparency of all transactions. Or am I not mixing enough in this industry?
most likely, yes. As far as I know, there are problems in this industry and a higher percentage of fraud. There were also scandals involving non-profit organizations, after which confidence fell to the latter, as people began to suspect them of dishonesty.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:14:06 PM

most likely, yes. As far as I know, there are problems in this industry and a higher percentage of fraud. There were also scandals involving non-profit organizations, after which confidence fell to the latter, as people began to suspect them of dishonesty.
from this point of view I did not consider. It turns out that there are pressing issues like how this money is actually used. I think this is sad. Then I think that the appearance of Evemeri should solve this problem. Or are there any other problems that I do not know about?
stoner6626

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:19:10 PM

friends, I think we should focus on the advantages of this platform. first of all it is necessary to mention the goal pursued by the developers. This is, first of all, the destruction of the trend that non-profit organizations are dishonest by creating a universal platform that will create the future.
geokilla

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:24:10 PM

friends, I think we should focus on the advantages of this platform. first of all it is necessary to mention the goal pursued by the developers. This is, first of all, the destruction of the trend that non-profit organizations are dishonest by creating a universal platform that will create the future.
I think that the developers will be able to do it, because Evimeria has its own cryptocurrency exchange, a wallet and a public blockchain. This will help attract charitable organizations to people who have promised them their money.
stoner6626

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:29:05 PM

I think that the developers will be able to do it, because Evimeria has its own cryptocurrency exchange, a wallet and a public blockchain. This will help attract charitable organizations to people who have promised them their money.
quite right. Developers are planning to create with the help of Evemerii an honest world, a world without corruption and with transparent donations. And their unique solution really should help with this.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:34:16 PM

I think that the developers went the right way, once they chose the blockchain, because it is he who is able to radically change our life. In particular, it is possible with the help of the blockchain for both parties to come to an agreed decision without resorting to the participation of the central body.
golem4112

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:39:10 PM

I think that the developers went the right way, once they chose the blockchain, because it is he who is able to radically change our life. In particular, it is possible with the help of the blockchain for both parties to come to an agreed decision without resorting to the participation of the central body.
I do not understand why an automated system is gaining momentum so quickly. Is there any explanation for this? I understand that it is the blockchain that saves us from having to involve a centralized system in order to verify and store authentication.
CJGoodings

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 04:44:28 PM

I do not understand why an automated system is gaining momentum so quickly. Is there any explanation for this? I understand that it is the blockchain that saves us from having to involve a centralized system in order to verify and store authentication.
you are right. In addition, the blockchain system cannot be hacked or challenged. It is guaranteed to work correctly, because it is designed in the form of an account book approved in a decentralized manner. Do you understand what I'm talking about?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: