Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:59:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread.  (Read 211653 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ctenc001

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 03:16:53 PM

Tried another withdrawl of just 1000 LEAF to see if things were working.   Guess what.  Still no confirmation email....    And the site is down again.

I have no faith what so ever in this site at the moment, every withdrawl I have tried when the site is up has resulted in no confirmation email.  Used to work perfectly a few weeks ago, but now nothing.
May be your account was bugged. seems like youre the only one that having that problem afaik

There have been other people posting in this thread that have the same problem, not receiving any email confirmation.
withdrawal worked fine for me yesterday.
Check your spam, and be sure its the right email address
withdrew 2M NOBL yesterday.
It sucks, Took me forever to get it out and nobl has now dropped by nearly 800%.
They practically stole 1BTC or more from me just by tying me coins up for so long. But they are still allowing withdrawals when the site is up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
multibit

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:34:59 PM

Tried another withdrawl of just 1000 LEAF to see if things were working.   Guess what.  Still no confirmation email....    And the site is down again.

I have no faith what so ever in this site at the moment, every withdrawl I have tried when the site is up has resulted in no confirmation email.  Used to work perfectly a few weeks ago, but now nothing.
May be your account was bugged. seems like youre the only one that having that problem afaik

I think they keep all the Bitcoins and give back only the shxtcoins.
torchwood-uk

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:39:00 PM

Why are they not posting updates in this thread, expect the next Twitter update in another 3 days. Gone from being very active on here to non existent, something isn't right.
C3ALL

Activity: 140

★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:42:51 PM

They were active on the thread a couple of hours ago, butthen went again.  I assume they have a day job as well.

The issue for me is no email confirmations coming through, they are not going to spam, and I can see I am checking the correct email as I can see old withdrawl confirmations in my inbox, but no new ones come through.

baicai

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 03:46:19 PM

CoinMarket.io

Hello everyone. CoinMarket.io is alive and kicking, we have now been in business since 18. Jan 2014.
Seeing that our first thread is getting quite heavy to read and crowded with support requests,
discussion and coin suggestions, we are making a new thread and closing the old one.
Development is ongoing and moving ahead at a steady phase. The team now consists of 3 members and we're hiring additional people.

Overall, we had a very good launch and we feel the community has been supportive and understanding.
In addition, we would like to thank our users for trusting and helping us develop our service.
Volume (4750 BTC in 3 weeks) has been amazing for a new exchange and the system has held up very good for its maturity and development.
Considering that we are handling 5-10 times the volume we expected in the timeframe, we are doing pretty damn well.

Please keep in mind that this is a raw, untested version of the software.
Anything can happen, so use it at your own risk.
Ofcourse we are doing our best to fix bugs quickly and improve the exchange,
but no guarantees of reliability or correctness are provided by CoinMarket.io
As always, if anything happens, we will pause trading and take site the offline for as long as needed,
to provide the best possible service and maintain our integrity in the long term.

Our software is configured to crash (stop execution) on any unexpected condition. This is for your own protection.
Any downtime shorter than 5 minutes should NOT generate a post on this thread.

CoinMarket.io will bring every feature that you expect from a professional exchange. We will have unseen innovations aswell.
Some spoilers: websockes-based realtime interface, live chat (trollbox), graphs with options,
trade APIs and unseen security features such as opt-in 3-factor authentication (three factors, not two).

APIs are under development and we have started working with other sites in the community.
The following sites are using our APIs to get the data:
coinwarz.com (working)
coinmarketcap.com (working)
cryptocoincharts.info (in progress)

We aim to provide a service that is fast, reliable and trustworthy.

These guidelines are for our users benefit primarily, but they help us lighten the load on support also.
Time that is much more valuable spent on development...

The account:
Use a real email address from a well-known and tested provider. Gmail works flawless.
Use a strong and unique password.
Check that good old spam and trash folders for missing email.
Even the best password in the world isn’t secure if you have a infected device.

A transaction:
When experiencing delays with deposits to the exchange, check your wallet and make sure you have enough confirms.
0/unconfirmed means that the blockchain does not have the transaction.
In that case, it is never an issue on our side and always an issue on your side.
Always double check the deposit/withdrawal address.
If your account has problems getting our email, dont use it (create a new one, we can manually confirm your withdraw requests).
As we are still BETA, please do not store your life savings at our site. We are not a bank.
Do not panic if something goes wrong. We do not want to steal anything.
Transactions can on rare occasions get stuck - we have always sorted them out manually per request. This thread will help with this.

The site:
Our Terms of Service
Should you come across anything strange, unsecure or bugged - we want to hear from you.
We have a small but very dedicated staff that will help you. We are expanding the team.
The software is in a beta stage (provided on a as-is/best-effort basis) and the only way that it can be perfected is public testing at this point.
Take note of time, username, incident or screenshots and provide as much detail as possible if something unexpected happens.

This thread:
DONT post coin suggestions here. They will be deleted on first sight.
This is a self-moderated support thread. All resolved support requests and offtopic will be deleted.
Try to be constructive and polite towards everyone - we want a friendly atmosphere.

Follow us on https://twitter.com/CoinMarketio
https://CoinMarket.io

Check our IRC channel:
#coinmarket @ irc.freenode.org

Site does not open, how I withdrawals
geocurt

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:24:43 PM

You really needed to quote the original post to ask that question?

Also missed pages worth of threads about how the site is down?

Fawk people are lazy...
samesstee

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:45:28 PM

Hey Guys,

Just my opinion, but might be best to wait for the site to be up and running for about 1hr before doing deposits and withdrawals again.

Viperbass says his iCoins and btc he deposited to buy more iCoins is still available when he managed to login earlier.

So I take it by tomorrow this time things should be a bit smoother.

I agree everyone attempting to get their coins back is essentially ddosing the site....
jupiter0100

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:54:37 PM

This lack of public information was a result of misunderstandings between PR people.

Our current estimate is that CoinMarket.io will resume normal operation (with trading) in 24 hours.
The extended downtime is required to patch some critical issues, fix clogged up wallets and run full database audits.

Please relax. We will be doing our best to keep the site avalible for withdrawals until trading is restarted.

We are not going anywhere, more technical information coming soon.

All withdrawals that failed without an txid will be processed manually (most of them already processed).

Please relax? How bout you STOP relaxing and start acting like a professional who gives a fuck about his reputation. Your exchange was killed by your neglect. PR people? As if we believe that you have PR people working from your mother's garage. You will never get a single coin from me again. Coinmarket, where the speed matters, is DEAD to the community - because that is how you have been acting. We demand better communication. Put down the bottle of vodka and bag of cocaine next time you are running a business because you have been acting like drug addicts. Why should we ever support you when you are obviously incompetent at even communicating, let alone running a business.

Misunderstandings between PR people usually don't result in a week long information black-out from a business treading the waters of the GOX disaster. Judging from your fantastic display of idiocy, I doubt you know how to use email.

But hey, we really appreciate this little update - with no apology - and another 24 hour estimate - and ZERO technical details. Thanks for taking 60 seconds out of your party to tell the us whiney pigs to quiet down. Sorry, but we are full of bullshit and can't take anymore. Lets hear some real communication.

You have held my money hostage for a long time.

Please give me my money back.

Stop making me beg for it.

PM me to solve this.
ferall

Activity: 672
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:10:41 PM

It takes 2 minutes to update on here.

I for one don't trust them.
noobyonekenobi

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:41:01 PM

This lack of public information was a result of misunderstandings between PR people.

Our current estimate is that CoinMarket.io will resume normal operation (with trading) in 24 hours.
The extended downtime is required to patch some critical issues, fix clogged up wallets and run full database audits.

Please relax. We will be doing our best to keep the site avalible for withdrawals until trading is restarted.

All withdrawals that failed without an txid will be processed manually (most of them already processed).

Please relax? How bout you STOP relaxing and start acting like a professional who gives a fuck about his reputation. Your exchange was killed by your neglect. PR people? As if we believe that you have PR people working from your mother's garage. You will never get a single coin from me again. Coinmarket, where the speed matters, is DEAD to the community - because that is how you have been acting. We demand better communication. Put down the bottle of vodka and bag of cocaine next time you are running a business because you have been acting like drug addicts. Why should we ever support you when you are obviously incompetent at even communicating, let alone running a business.

Misunderstandings between PR people usually don't result in a week long information black-out from a business treading the waters of the GOX disaster. Judging from your fantastic display of idiocy, I doubt you know how to use email.

But hey, we really appreciate this little update - with no apology - and another 24 hour estimate - and ZERO technical details. Thanks for taking 60 seconds out of your party to tell the us whiney pigs to quiet down. Sorry, but we are full of bullshit and can't take anymore. Lets hear some real communication.

PM me to solve this.
Best rant ever  Grin

PS4 Funds for my brother. Help me get it. Thanks! Smiley
BTC: 1MqhiNvDfSBRzFuXLkdvUfve4zavoFw2f8       UTC: UdGz8AS2tzTnf5qZ59uYbCRbVqEQJZrQC2
LTC: LTUMKwRAkqtvbyA5s8TeNHduvWk9t3DvkN    WDC: WjMWs8GUAyJXXtPJRXQXzJ9yjkda1GBbYs
snuckles

Activity: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:46:16 PM

Site coming back online for trading or not?
Mathy

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:47:04 PM

I think they keep all the Bitcoins and give back only the shxtcoins.

I withdrew both RDD (despite the fork difficulty atm) and BTC successfully this afternoon.

RDD RnmTRMGs5PjyzCfvLcB7guBHFjEsZXNiAB
DynamicDK

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:55:10 PM

PM me to solve this.

Look, I am missing quite a few coins because of this as well, and I have missed out on quite a bit because of that, BUT, it actually is not fair for you to expect them to act like professionals.  It was VERY clear in their previous thread (the one that was locked before this new one was created) that they are doing this as a hobby.  It is in beta, and they are working to develop a product, but not according to anyone else's timeline.  They are doing it the way they want to, on the timeline they want to.  Once things are operational again, you can take your coins out, and not come back.  However, personally, if they come back up, return everyone's coins, and go back to high uptime, then I will use Coinmarket.  I would much prefer them to take their time making sure everything is perfect, rather than rushing something out that is then hacked and looted.

On the service \ PR side of things, then it is obvious that someone is needed to fill that role.  I am sure they will find someone to do that in the near future, so any future issues can be handled without so much anger.

Here is a quote from the end of the previous thread.

We are locking this thread to create a better support experience. Send your thank-you's to johnngbluntzky.
Stay tuned for updates on the new (self-moderated thread).
Anyone reading the 121 pages of posts this thread contains should get the whole picture and make their own decisions about using or not using our site.
If the moderated thread becomes anything like this, it will "go" aswell and the only option will be e-mail support.
We are NOT going to send aplogozies to johnngbluntzky as we already did it.

Just put us (a very small crew) in our position: you start something as a hobby/possibly-open-source-project and people start to use it.
You experience a massive spike in traffic (we got over 7500 users and over 250,000 executed trades).
Do you think we really have time to explain ourself to people that havent lost anything and just trying to prove a point?
We have said atleast 10 times: Take your coins and leave our exchange if you dont like the way it is and its future potential.
We will NOT cry about about anybody leaving. Our product will speak for itself.

http://coinbrief.net/
Digital Currency news, mining calculators, forums, and more
BTC:  1Bz95D1Jm4qmm2fTWtK3fF35FnfX4NKiyt
Snotty

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:09:09 PM

Crap. So I got in to the CM.io earlier today ant withdrawn my DGB. Got confirmation and transaction ID. What I did forgot, that DGB had a update of their wallet (uh.. is it called fork?) and I don't think CM had updated anything on their side, so now, if I understand correctly, all my coins are lost somewhere in the old chain.

On the scale from pope to MtGox, how fucked I am? Will I ever be able to get my coins back? Does it mean that in the new chain my coins are still in the CM wallet and have not been withdrawn and everything will be fine after update?
jupiter0100

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:09:31 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2014, 06:57:36 PM by jupiter0100

Let us imagine that we are smart people discussing the future of our business. We see that our customers are becoming hysterical with the lack of efficient communication to those brave investors who will ultimately decide the fate of the exchange by validating its legitimacy or falicy.

We choose to ignore our customers until downright revolt and police threats.

What does this show about the company?

Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:01:35 PM

How people withdraw coins from there... You siting 24 hour puting F5, waiting it to up?.. Each time i check site it is down...
DynamicDK

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:38:00 PM

Crap. So I got in to the CM.io earlier today ant withdrawn my DGB. Got confirmation and transaction ID. What I did forgot, that DGB had a update of their wallet (uh.. is it called fork?) and I don't think CM had updated anything on their side, so now, if I understand correctly, all my coins are lost somewhere in the old chain.

On the scale from pope to MtGox, how fucked I am? Will I ever be able to get my coins back? Does it mean that in the new chain my coins are still in the CM wallet and have not been withdrawn and everything will be fine after update?

Once they update their wallet, the coins should bounce back to them, and then they should be able to send them on to you.

http://coinbrief.net/
Digital Currency news, mining calculators, forums, and more
BTC:  1Bz95D1Jm4qmm2fTWtK3fF35FnfX4NKiyt
sobaka007

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:41:40 PM

How people withdraw coins from there... You siting 24 hour puting F5, waiting it to up?.. Each time i check site it is down...

he-he, even if you managed to catch it alive and try to withdraw your coins could stuck between the exchange and wallet (like mine did), besides before you withdraw ensure the exchange is on the same page (e.g. USDe wallet must be updated); but there are lucky withdrawals still.

DOGE:DEdiZUuusszWekeXuRA1gZyATW6PZvRCqx   42:4PkjxwwpTpjZhBAMo45128bEg1p9bdtc5j   VTC:VmLEvQataPQWGvCcWjeCDZaQuH8o1C5pQ6   USDe:GLngpzhYfrMHoEePPvZHTiwUGYqdu78HpE
CatCoinForums

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 07:50:57 PM

Get it online now otherwise im coming.
hashfun

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:35:12 PM

https://www.coinmarket.io/faq

Are you going to run off with my coins?
Yes, we are planning to shut down and buy our private island -
as soon as enough people deposit their hard earned coins.
No, this is a long term project. We have had our frustrations with exchanges,
speed/efficency wise and this project was started up because of that.
We aim to have a very speedy and responsive service at all times.

=======================================================================================

Waiting for your Response or

we lost our coins..................
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: