Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread.  (Read 211664 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:09:41 PM

I found this on iXcoin ANN

"NewsFlash:

Mt Gox just found 200,000 Bitcoins.

What a laugh.

I said a week ago when they brought in those 2 outsiders that they were not merely advisers but they were there to take the 2 empty board seats.  The board will prove to have lied to us in the next few months.

I also said they were being placed by the $80 billion Koch brothers and that in return for 2 vacant board seats they would refund the missing $500 million in Bitcoins.

And lo and behold, just a week later Karpeles finds 200,000 Bitcoins like one finds a missing pair of socks.  

Lol, watch more coins turn up soon and within 2-3 months the 2 outsiders will definitely take the empty board seats.  

This is good because the Koch bros are anti big governments and anti Obama so they'll stop the attempted govt takeover of Bitcoin.  The bad thing is that people will eventually see this and will look for a more decentralized coin and ixCoin fits the best.

The bad is that the govt and banks must know that this war with the Koch Bros is gonna take years to win and they don't have that kind of time so they should then move into IXC and I personally think they already had IXC set up as plan B; just in case some unforeseen problems would arise with Bitcoin.

I don't really care since I saw these coins for what they really were from day one.  So hang on, the most powerful and richest men on the planet have ascended on CryptoWorld and there's gonna be some massive moving and shaking in the coming months as they battle for position within the next global monetary system.

HUGE gains coming for certain coins and Bitcoin should at least blow thru $2,000."

So if we get the name of this exchange owner we can get big bitcoin backers to help out, because they don't want government and banks to win and right now banks must be smiling when things like coinmarket.io happen.

99% of the time hack claims all end up being inside jobs. Fraud and Scams

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mwminer1

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:29:55 PM

Still waiting...
Thu Mar 13 2014 17:05:42   2.02634258   BTC   xx.xx.xx.172   confirmed
No tx id
lemfuture

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:43:02 PM

Still waiting...
Thu Mar 13 2014 17:05:42   2.02634258   BTC   xx.xx.xx.172   confirmed
No tx id
same here still waiting for tx id

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
bgade

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 09:56:00 PM

coinmarket.io only giving back to users who don't have registered bitcointalk accounts. We all out of luck Sad, maybe if I get my bitcointalk account deleted I will get my btc back.

That sucks.  I just popped a fresh batch of popcorn to come here and see all the entertainment.  And it looks like there isn't much today.  I shall have to go find another scam... err thread to read about.
charli38490

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:29:04 PM

Hi CoinMarket.io,

Missing BTC. My user ID: charli38490
Can you manually process my BTC withdrawal? I confirmed withdrawal from my email, but haven't received it at the wallet

Timestamp                           Amount         Coin    Requester IP         Status
Fri Mar 14 2014 07:10:47        0.07008827    BTC     108.162.219.45      confirmed

retrait BTC à  19vmqVn8Y75hqS3H2owvtgQLh2DwmuSFEn

Please process my withdrawal as soon as you can. Thank you.
crazy987

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 10:30:50 PM

Reading this, i'm happy i pulled my coins out earlier.
Its a real shame, i really liked the site, it was fast, very responsive and a good UI.
To bad its come to this.
saykor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2014, 11:02:18 PM

WHERE IS MY BTC

Thu Mar 13 2014 23:26:33   0.01940416   BTC   XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX   confirmed

THEY ARE NOT IN MY WALLET ADDRESS: 15eteDu4zWoY1uPAsGRnxRYxYvHsHZtxGN

user:saykor

Even Deposits are pending can you please change this... All my Good Karma is in your hands!?

what?

Let's color the MOON: YP4ZV8yabKGBKG2uNWHQBwrdURkyxqst4D
Before to do business with me you can check my  BitcoinFeedback; ebay and .net developer profile
MMos

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2014, 11:16:56 PM

To the users of CoinMarket.

I got in touch with the owner of CM through IRC last year on a completely different subject than CM.
The owner (a developer from Estonia) contacted me and he had this idea to develop a new altcoin exchange service. And on this subject I was asked if I wanted to help provide a server and networking platform for him to develop on. I agreed to this, as the
project sounded exciting and challenging, and I had the capacity to deliver this platform. This included registration of the domain name and setup of DDOS protection (Cloudflare).

My background is pure technical server, networking and infrastructure, no coding knowledge or experience what so ever, so it would be impossible for me to develop something like CM. This also means that I have no knowledge of the site, and I cannot in any capacity be helpfull with anything related to the content of CM.

The CM website is still running on my servers, and they will be until March 31, 2014, 23:59 GMT+1. The owner is well aware of this, and I have given him plenty of time to resolve the issues his users are experiencing. The above mentioned date is final. The owner will still have access to the server data after this date.

The owner is a developer from Estonia. I dont want to publish his name to the public, but if the CM users would elect one person to communicate with me, I will be open to talk about the actual owner with this person.

I want the person representing the users to PM me, and a couple of other persons PM me the username of that representative to vouch for him/her. Please dont spam me with other PMs. I will be checking these messages about once per day, so please be aware that it might be some time before I answer. I'm also going away for the weekend, so dont expect any replies until sunday.

I must admit that getting involved with this project might be one of the worst decissions in my life. My biggest mistake in all this was of course registering the domain name for this person. Again, I entered this project in a purely technical capacity. All accounts related to CM is transferred to the actual owner, and I will not have any further contact with this person.

This has been extremely though on myself and my family. We dont feel safe, we are getting threats and accusations against us that is false. This is extremely stressfull, and has affected our possibilty to function in our daily lives. The last days I spent talking with lawyer and the police about my situation, and getting some advice on how to get out of this. My only priority now is to get my life back to normal, and to make sure myself and my family again feels safe.

Im asking and begging that the CM users be understanding of my situation, please dont call or msg me outside this forum. Also, I'm not following the thread and PM will be my only point of contact. Again, please dont spam me with messages. I primarily want to get in touch with a representative for the CM users.

My hope is that this statement will clear up some unanswered questions, and give the users a possibilty to take any outstanding issues with the owner themselves.

I will be away this weekend, so dont expect any replies from me until sunday.

I thank you for understanding,
Best regards,
Kenneth

Just post the details of the person who has developed and is running the site and all your problems go away.  It is that simple.

The person running the site will have no time to be angry with you as they will be busy running from the hundreds of people they owe money to here.

I cannot understand why you would even consider keeping this persons details private for one second if you are suffering all this stress.

You are hosting a site that is helping somebody steal money.  Jut publish their details and all your worries are gone.  You will probably even get gifted some coins for helping out.  I'll give you 20% of what I'm owed if I get it back. I'm sure people would do the same.  There is already a 5btc reward for this person from this community.  That's over $3,000 already.  Jutpst for giving the guys details up.

If I feared for the safety of my family, I would give up the details of this person in about 1 second.

What the fuck is this?! That was a pure load of shit, this is just his lie to get everything off his back, he will give the CM rep a bribe and fabricate a lie? He will just give some bogus info? How can you register for all this knowing what he is dealing with and you were ok? I'm sure you were aware of the change to site info of a PO BOX? And what is the difference between you telling the name and info to the CM user representative and they then tell us, from you directly telling us here?

And did you have to repeat "I will be away this weekend, so dont expect any replies from me until sunday."?

He isn't actually going away for vacation, he is just going to scout out the situation with the community and whoever the representative is. This is all a fabricated lie and ends with this Kenneth person getting away with stealing $100M+ worth of BTC and they(?) are off the hook with a simple story of a developer conveniently located in Estonia? . Show us some proof of your contact with this Estonia developer.For all we know, you would have been working on this with a person with the background and he was taking care of the server end as intended.

My hypothesis: Kenneth initially was going to have the exchange up because he was fed up with the speed of other exchanges. As the exchange grew in size, he realized the money that was going through the exchange could actually realize the statement in the ToS, he changed the registration information to the PO BOX but little did he know someone from BCT actually took screen shot of info prior to the change. And now comes this story about a Estonia developer ?! He couldn't have told us that from the start as well? Look at how this Kenneth person just tells us more info about himself and how he is attached to this project little by little? He is actually just needing the time to think of how this little story will unfold with everyone chasing after a developer from Estonia and leaving him alone.

First he claims to only host the site, but then he claims to have registered his own information for this developer in Estonia who he worked with a year ago. Keep in mind the information for the site registration was only changed a few month ago. What if no one actually took down the information of Kenneth prior to the change? He would have been off the hook completely.

Don't take a few lines of text for an answer, I demand to see proof of his interaction with this Estonia developer, screenshots of emails? And why didn't he tell us this from day 1? He is full of shit and only slowly unfolding a beautiful lie for everyone.

Gravity

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:18:54 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 12:29:29 AM by Gravity

Thank you MMOs, I didn't realise the details of the site was changed to the PO box address.

sirejoe

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:23:35 AM

MY TEXT IS BIGGER AND REDDER! IM MORE IMPORTANT! SEE!?
TamiLee

Activity: 637

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 12:42:45 AM

To the users of CoinMarket.

I got in touch with the owner of CM through IRC last year on a completely different subject than CM.
The owner (a developer from Estonia) contacted me and he had this idea to develop a new altcoin exchange service. And on this subject I was asked if I wanted to help provide a server and networking platform for him to develop on. I agreed to this, as the
project sounded exciting and challenging, and I had the capacity to deliver this platform. This included registration of the domain name and setup of DDOS protection (Cloudflare).

My background is pure technical server, networking and infrastructure, no coding knowledge or experience what so ever, so it would be impossible for me to develop something like CM. This also means that I have no knowledge of the site, and I cannot in any capacity be helpfull with anything related to the content of CM.

The CM website is still running on my servers, and they will be until March 31, 2014, 23:59 GMT+1. The owner is well aware of this, and I have given him plenty of time to resolve the issues his users are experiencing. The above mentioned date is final. The owner will still have access to the server data after this date.

The owner is a developer from Estonia. I dont want to publish his name to the public, but if the CM users would elect one person to communicate with me, I will be open to talk about the actual owner with this person.

I want the person representing the users to PM me, and a couple of other persons PM me the username of that representative to vouch for him/her. Please dont spam me with other PMs. I will be checking these messages about once per day, so please be aware that it might be some time before I answer. I'm also going away for the weekend, so dont expect any replies until sunday.

I must admit that getting involved with this project might be one of the worst decissions in my life. My biggest mistake in all this was of course registering the domain name for this person. Again, I entered this project in a purely technical capacity. All accounts related to CM is transferred to the actual owner, and I will not have any further contact with this person.

This has been extremely though on myself and my family. We dont feel safe, we are getting threats and accusations against us that is false. This is extremely stressfull, and has affected our possibilty to function in our daily lives. The last days I spent talking with lawyer and the police about my situation, and getting some advice on how to get out of this. My only priority now is to get my life back to normal, and to make sure myself and my family again feels safe.

Im asking and begging that the CM users be understanding of my situation, please dont call or msg me outside this forum. Also, I'm not following the thread and PM will be my only point of contact. Again, please dont spam me with messages. I primarily want to get in touch with a representative for the CM users.

My hope is that this statement will clear up some unanswered questions, and give the users a possibilty to take any outstanding issues with the owner themselves.

I will be away this weekend, so dont expect any replies from me until sunday.

I thank you for understanding,
Best regards,
Kenneth

Just post the details of the person who has developed and is running the site and all your problems go away.  It is that simple.

The person running the site will have no time to be angry with you as they will be busy running from the hundreds of people they owe money to here.

I cannot understand why you would even consider keeping this persons details private for one second if you are suffering all this stress.

You are hosting a site that is helping somebody steal money.  Jut publish their details and all your worries are gone.  You will probably even get gifted some coins for helping out.  I'll give you 20% of what I'm owed if I get it back. I'm sure people would do the same.  There is already a 5btc reward for this person from this community.  That's over $3,000 already.  Jutpst for giving the guys details up.

If I feared for the safety of my family, I would give up the details of this person in about 1 second.

What the fuck is this?! That was a pure load of shit, this is just his lie to get everything off his back, he will give the CM rep a bribe and fabricate a lie? He will just give some bogus info? How can you register for all this knowing what he is dealing with and you were ok? I'm sure you were aware of the change to site info of a PO BOX? And what is the difference between you telling the name and info to the CM user representative and they then tell us, from you directly telling us here?

And did you have to repeat "I will be away this weekend, so dont expect any replies from me until sunday."?

He isn't actually going away for vacation, he is just going to scout out the situation with the community and whoever the representative is. This is all a fabricated lie and ends with this Kenneth person getting away with stealing $100M+ worth of BTC and they(?) are off the hook with a simple story of a developer conveniently located in Estonia? . Show us some proof of your contact with this Estonia developer.For all we know, you would have been working on this with a person with the background and he was taking care of the server end as intended.

My hypothesis: Kenneth initially was going to have the exchange up because he was fed up with the speed of other exchanges. As the exchange grew in size, he realized the money that was going through the exchange could actually realize the statement in the ToS, he changed the registration information to the PO BOX but little did he know someone from BCT actually took screen shot of info prior to the change. And now comes this story about a Estonia developer ?! He couldn't have told us that from the start as well? Look at how this Kenneth person just tells us more info about himself and how he is attached to this project little by little? He is actually just needing the time to think of how this little story will unfold with everyone chasing after a developer from Estonia and leaving him alone.

First he claims to only host the site, but then he claims to have registered his own information for this developer in Estonia who he worked with a year ago. Keep in mind the information for the site registration was only changed a few month ago. What if no one actually took down the information of Kenneth prior to the change? He would have been off the hook completely.

Don't take a few lines of text for an answer, I demand to see proof of his interaction with this Estonia developer, screenshots of emails? And why didn't he tell us this from day 1? He is full of shit and only slowly unfolding a beautiful lie for everyone.

I also never knew he changed the details before the scam took place. He is 100% involved in this no doubt! What a piece of shit this scumbag is, I am prepared to contribute btc towards getting this prick behind bars.
tuanvtau

Activity: 179

Glow Like Dat

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 01:49:08 AM

please pay back for me. thank
my user name: cgcd0909iphone4
i have KARM, LEAF, and PENG is pending
thank for support

[ w h i t e p a p e r ]                      U B O N I U M                      [ a n n   t h r e a d ]
⚫  ETCF MARKET™       ⚫  UBOPAY™       ⚫  UBOBANK™       ⚫  UBOCARD™
Join Our TELEGRAM Community        ||     UBOCOIN PRE-ICO    March 1st
crypto_8888

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 02:18:51 AM

******I am missing BTC and USDE withdrawal*****

My username is:
crypto_8888

Missing BTC:
Sat Mar 08 2014 21:14:23    0.19988126   BTC   108.162.xxx.xxx   confirmed

Missing USDE:
Sat Mar 08 2014 20:24:24    238305   USDE   108.162.xxx.xxx   confirmed
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 04:54:32 AM

I have just received my 0.72010200 btc back. What a relief!

Looks like more people getting btc back now. Looks like exchange has been open and honest all the time.

Can't understand  is it thin trolling? Or, coinmarket.io, RELOGIN already!
quadruples

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:44:07 AM

Angry Still waiting for my (user: quadruple) payout!

Tue Mar 18 2014 04:30:13   0.08856976
kryptologist

Activity: 714

@kryptographer

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:46:20 AM

Hi guys,

On March 7th I withdrew BTC from coinmarket.io and got the following e-mail message:

"Click this following link to confirm your 0.2977 BTC withdrawal to 1FhK3gcGGdXyCyDANHmsNfoiU36kwbGjnC"

I clicked the link in my email and was given this error:

"There was a problem with this withdrawal because the coindaemon is offline. All cases like this will be processed manually, please be patient."

It's March 21st and I still haven't received my 0.2977 BTC. I am wondering what I can do/when I can expect my BTC?

Thanks
multibit

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 05:58:12 AM

Looks like more people getting btc back now. Looks like exchange has been open and honest all the time.

I guess Kenneth running out of tricks LOL  Cheesy
DynamicDK

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:16:37 AM

Wow, this is getting pretty extreme.  I just want me 10 mil RDD Sad

http://coinbrief.net/
Digital Currency news, mining calculators, forums, and more
BTC:  1Bz95D1Jm4qmm2fTWtK3fF35FnfX4NKiyt
ErikAlbertson

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:46:37 AM

I guess Kenneth running out of tricks LOL  Cheesy

How can you people blame Kenneth after he spilled his heart out about his family and what he is going through, he obviously needs a weekend away just so him and his family can relax and talk
things over. The fact he can afford to take his family away means he has enough money and didn't need the bitcoins on this exchange, anyways it's not his exchange and I got my btc back.
zhaojinqqq

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 22, 2014, 06:51:32 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2014, 07:01:42 AM by zhaojinqqq

I didn't receive any confirmation email from CoinMarket.io. The email never came I can sure.
So the BTC withdraw just pending there.
Is there any chance I can get the coins back? Any support I can get in touch?
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 »
  Print  

Jump to: