Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:49:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most Crypto investors are Cowards  (Read 3520 times)
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:29:18 PM

before making a decision they should think first because they do not want to loss if they make the wrong decision, so they are very careful when investing Bitcoin. because Bitcoin is unstable, they are not cowards but they have intelligent thinking.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:32:23 PM

I think you are wrong because the money to be invested will depend upon the financial capabilities of the investor. Those rich people will probably invest higher amount of money also since they are rich and poor individuals may invest low amount since they are poor like me. I am not a coward because if i only had lot of money i will invest all of in bitcoin.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
ir.yance

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:53:43 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

I also hate those who are afraid to invest in bitcoin. they buy bitcoin because they want to be rich when bitcoin prices reach $ 50,000, but I see at this time investors are afraid of losses so they sell their bitcoin for a cheap price.
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:58:33 PM

We cant please everyone to believe on what we have seen. But one thing is sure. When you get to the top they will eventually look at you and will likely said "How i wish i could turn back time and believe in everything he has said to me".
Tatzky

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

Same here, I am a coward sometimes, but it is a natural thing because most people who work hard to have their salary and they want that they invest the investment should be a sure ball.

▐|     KRYPTOBITS     ▐|   THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
●》 Pre ICO start on May 17th 2018     [     kryptobits.com     ]
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:27:06 PM

Most crypto investors are coward because they are not well aware of the market, they cash out in every single dip just to minimize their loss.
But the hidden fact is they are feeding the manipulators more and more by their panic selling.
If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.
I disagree, if they are scared then we should need to educate them that how this system is working and most importantly that they should need to stay calm (control their emotions) even in worst scenarios.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:51:29 PM

This is the time to purchase bitcoin now at a low price and must be bought and from the perspective of the bitcoin does not die and this is the time of retention and not the sale and selling now is a loser and coward
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:13:45 PM

I think people are scared of taking risks. Specially because the price is not going up. It is gradually going down. But, the wise ones are only seeing it as opportunity to invest and get good amount of profit when the price increases. I'm hoping for that day to come. Let's see what future brings for the investors.
Yes,,I agree in your opinion bitcoin now continues down that's why many investors getting scared and afraid because of this happen. But I am lose hope that one day bitcoin will increase and bring us a high profit from our investment.
Tan_avia)vl.

Activity: 210

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

It is the normal and usual essence of a person to be afraid of deterioration of his position. If we were not afraid, we would be standing in the field of development. Just because someone wanted to improve their position, and Bitcoin appeared.

LinkinPrak

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:33:55 PM

It is true what you say. Business of crypto currency is for people who dare to take risks and want to be patient. If someone is impatient and will usually follow the trend or issue brought most  people. This is what makes people afraid to invest in crypto currency but wants to rich through the crypto currency. Of course this is not possible because they do not dare to take risks. Actually if someone can calculate risk management then the chance of getting this advantage becomes greater. So, dare you to invest in crypto currency seriously.
Gypat

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:34:03 PM

No one will be here at all if we were all cowards. There are measurable amount of risk in crypto investment and so whoever is investing here needs to be careful and look before leaping. That is not coward.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

They are not cowards, they just are not ready to accept the risks that may be faced. Most of them may also not ready to invest their money in bitcoin because they have not really understood or still have to learn about cryptocurrency more deeply.
athanz88

Activity: 476
Merit: 359

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:46:35 PM

The answer is just simple, we all are cowards  Smiley. Everyone will like to wake up one day and find out that Btc has reached 50,000. All these people are scared to invest hugely in bitcoin but want to become  Crypto millionaire and Billionaire. You ask them why they are scared and they are like crypto is volatile and so on. This is the time to set the record straight make people realize what they are into. If you are scared then there is no need for you to join this amazing fraternity Smiley.

It is not that simple kid. Imagine if the cowards you said were putting their “not so free money” like savings, educational fees, etc to an investment, it would scare the hell out of them if they see that the investment goes bad, even if it is for a while. Even in a best investment there are times it goes bad first before it goes extremely well.

And i am pretty sure there are many people who invest on bitcoin with their “not so free money” in this world.
DaftAjax

Activity: 532
Merit: 284

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

~snip~

There are two things: play it safe or play it risky.

If you play it safe then you're probably one of those people that are making every decision as much efficient as possible, just to make sure that they will not drop any sales/profit in their businesses or investments. You're the type of person who lets it move fairly slow but are progressing surely to the direction you wanted it to go.

If you play it risky then you're probably one of those people that are asking for high rewards (ok, let's be positive here). What I mean about this is that, you're not only risking you're investments or businesses for high rewards but also you're readying yourself for significant amount of loses - might as well be prepared. You're the type of person who tends to do the strategy in the hazardous situations but expects results - great results.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
oni4an

Activity: 658
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:39:38 PM

It's not about cowardice, but what money is involved in the purchase of Crypto, many people take money on credit, in debt to make a profit, so they are prone to panic, because they can lose a lot.
walemil

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:49:20 PM

There are people who understand the game because they have been in it for long and have been patient enough to see bitcoin grow. These ones are not mainly coward. The main cowards are the new investors who thought they could become millionaire overnight.
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:33:42 PM

Some people are still afraid to invest in Bitcoin now, because they still believe that Bitcoin is scam or they are still waiting for some dips. But for me, it is now the time to buy Bitcoin because it is really on the dip. We cannot force people to invest in Bitcoin, because what if they don't know what is Bitcoin? So, they still have the choice.
dante golo

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:39:58 PM

In investing a person must be ready to accept any risks that appear suddenly in the future because with a fluctuating exchange rate a certain loss can occur when a person is not able to withstand an emotion in trading so the Key to success is just an extra patience.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
vik254

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 10:42:35 PM

i  beg  to  differ,  i  dont  think most  of  the  people  are  scared. most  of  the  people  who  are  now  getting  into  the  market  know  less  about  it. a  big  sum  of  them  are  just  investing  in  it  to  make  a profit but  they  do  not  really  believe in  the  tech  enough thats  why  they  are  always quick  to  sell  when the  market correct. you  will be  surprised by  the  number  of  people  who  do  not  really  know  the  benefits  of  block chain. some  btc holders  acquired the  crypto  because of  a  friend  or a  family  member.
Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 10:47:44 PM

You would not want to carry all your capital into crypto because you want to be a billionaire in crypto. I agree with them very. They are not coward. At least they have calculated some risk involved and would want to invest the amount they can afford to loose. It is good to calculate the risk before entering into some risky investments as crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: