Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

Well, let's guys try to crack the wallet on the hardware platform, I'm very interested in how this will end
I'm afraid this will end with the breaking of your wallet! On the Internet, there are many examples in which there is a description of methods of hacking of any type of wallets
They are not very many and they are not available in direct access, as you wrote. But the essence remains - to crack the hardware purse became possible
bonksnp2

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:36:28 PM

Well, let's guys try to crack the wallet on the hardware platform, I'm very interested in how this will end
I'm afraid this will end with the breaking of your wallet! On the Internet, there are many examples in which there is a description of methods of hacking of any type of wallets
They are not very many and they are not available in direct access, as you wrote. But the essence remains - to crack the hardware purse became possible
To do this, at least you need a separate software or a virus of some kind. That is, an experienced user will be able to protect his equipment
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

To do this, at least you need a separate software or a virus of some kind. That is, an experienced user will be able to protect his equipment
just like an experienced cracker can crack a hardware wallet with open source. But thus inexperienced users prevail over experienced
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:44:46 PM

just like an experienced cracker can crack a hardware wallet with open source. But thus inexperienced users prevail over experienced
Here you are right, I think that as soon as this chip is implemented and launched into the broad masses, there will be reports of hacking wallets!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:49:02 PM

Here you are right, I think that as soon as this chip is implemented and launched into the broad masses, there will be reports of hacking wallets!
But on the road map for a long time these wallets are implemented on windows and linux, and even on android!
guarino

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:52:54 PM

But on the road map for a long time these wallets are implemented on windows and linux, and even on android!
Really? It seems to me that you do not understand, because on the project's website it is written that the purses will be realized in the nearest future
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

Really? It seems to me that you do not understand, because on the project's website it is written that the purses will be realized in the nearest future
This is a mistake, judging by the road map, hardware wallets have already been implemented quite a long time on the main operating systems of users
guarino

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:01:03 PM

Excellent! In this case, it would not be bad to fix what was written on the site in the section on the hardware purse! At what stage is the project now?
leetlezee

Activity: 232
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

Nice coverage of the DEVX hybrid exchange. I'm excited to see this get released, as I've experience firsthand the downsides of both centralized (anybody remember Coinsmarkets?) and decentralized exchanges (CryptoBridge suffers from a lot of lag and I've had a missing deposit ticket in their CS system for 2 weeks with no response).
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

Excellent! In this case, it would not be bad to fix what was written on the site in the section on the hardware purse! At what stage is the project now?
At the moment, Gambling Bot is already created! That is, the project has really progressed, at the moment the payment gateway
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

You did not say exactly! At the moment, many interesting things are being realized simultaneously. Including iOs wallet, web wallet.
guarino

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

You did not say exactly! At the moment, many interesting things are being realized simultaneously. Including iOs wallet, web wallet.
But how can the Web purse become hardware? Does the network implement a data warehouse management interface that contains information about the purse?
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

But how can the Web purse become hardware? Does the network implement a data warehouse management interface that contains information about the purse?
Why not? It is very convenient, thus all wallets are realized on the open spaces of the crypto-currency community, they are distinguished by high reliability
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:22:20 PM

Why not? It is very convenient, thus all wallets are realized on the open spaces of the crypto-currency community, they are distinguished by high reliability
I argue that any network implementation of the security protocol of a crypto-currency purse can be hacked, and you may not be to blame for the fact that all your funds have been lost from your wallet
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

hello to everyone, guys! this is an interesting project, as it seemed to me. but I have not quite figured out what specific advantages it has, so please help me in this Smiley
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:51:13 PM

as far as I understand, the Deviant Coin is an innovative crypto currency designed to provide a safe mode. well, it looks very tempting. What is the Deviant? Roll Eyes
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

I am glad that there are several options for this or that operating system, that is, there is an alternative choice. developers have done their best to make interaction with the platform as comfortable as possible for each participant.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:01:15 PM

I am glad that there are several options for this or that operating system, that is, there is an alternative choice. developers have done their best to make interaction with the platform as comfortable as possible for each participant.
I agree with you entirely. and this is justified - the Deviant coin is characterized by the fact that its transactions are quick and frequent, and also protected, which is important in our time.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:06:11 PM

I agree with you entirely. and this is justified - the Deviant coin is characterized by the fact that its transactions are quick and frequent, and also protected, which is important in our time.
in addition, behind this coin the proof of PoS is fixed, and security is the main goal of the developers. further, pay attention to the fact that this is a network of Masternodes, which has no control by third parties and organizations.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:11:21 PM

if I understand correctly, the speed and security of transactions guarantees the permanent connection of Masternodes to the network, as well as the fulfillment of certain tasks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: