Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:02:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:07:11 AM

It is so great that there are designed such projects like Deviant. Crypto market needs to become more safer for transactions and other activities and I hope Deviant will help to change the current situation. The idea looks flawless.
You are absolutely right. I agree with your opinion because I know that this project has a great idea and very talented team. It is perfect a perfect combination for a successful project?
Nice to see that there are such inspired community members like you.  I am sure that you a lot of information about developers. Can you help me with this question? I want to find out more about this project and developers too.
Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot of information about them. I read information only from the white paper and only I know their nicknames. But I am sure that these guys know what they are doing. Deviant is something out of the box.
Well, I think you are right. I think developers will notice my question and try to offer more information for users. I hope that it isn’t too hard for them. I know that they’ve made a great job.
Time will tell. I think team is interested to make its community satisfied and well-informed. I guess you should check their social media accounts. There are a lot of useful links and additional information. Maybe it will compensate the lack of information about developers.
Thanks for your advice. I will subscribe on all of their accounts. I want to stay tuned and want to know about this project. Deviant will be great and am sure about it.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:25:31 AM

I am glad to see that blockchain technologies are used for design a great platform. I think it is time to change something. Deviant will make the market fairer and more honest for crypto holders. It is great!
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:32:37 AM

I am glad to see that blockchain technologies are used for design a great platform. I think it is time to change something. Deviant will make the market fairer and more honest for crypto holders. It is great!
What do you mean? I am very interested in this project but haven’t read all accessible information about the project. I hope you will be able to help me. Can you describe me some advantages of this project?
Techsan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:38:35 AM

What do you mean? I am very interested in this project but haven’t read all accessible information about the project. I hope you will be able to help me. Can you describe me some advantages of this project?
Well, I think I will be helpful for you. This project offers a simple and flexible platform that will be able to update and developers will be to offer a platform that will never be outdated. It will be able thanks to special protocols.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:43:02 AM

Well, I think I will be helpful for you. This project offers a simple and flexible platform that will be able to update and developers will be to offer a platform that will never be outdated. It will be able thanks to special protocols.
I think that this project had a great architecture. Can you tell me more about these protocols? I really want to know how these protocols work. It is very exciting for me and other community members.
Techsan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:50:20 AM

I think that this project had a great architecture. Can you tell me more about these protocols? I really want to know how these protocols work. It is very exciting for me and other community members.
I am sure that it is quite interesting for everyone but I think it will be more useful for you to read the white paper. There is enough information. Besides, I am more interested in Deviant coin than in this platform.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:03:17 AM

I am sure that it is quite interesting for everyone but I think it will be more useful for you to read the white paper. There is enough information. Besides, I am more interested in Deviant coin than in this platform.
I can say that I am not interested in this coin. I just want to read more about it. Can you send me the white paper? I don’t know why but I can’t find anything useful. I am a little bit inconsiderate.
Techsan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:08:11 AM

I can say that I am not interested in this coin. I just want to read more about it. Can you send me the white paper? I don’t know why but I can’t find anything useful. I am a little bit inconsiderate.
Yes, it is true. Here is the link. I hope you will find enough information to satisfy your curiosity.
https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper.pdf
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:13:41 AM

Yes, it is true. Here is the link. I hope you will find enough information to satisfy your curiosity.

Thank you, a lot. I am so happy that there are such polite and kind community members. I think developers can be proud of themselves. They’ve made all possible to earn respect.
Techsan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:25:45 AM

Thank you, a lot. I am so happy that there are such polite and kind community members. I think developers can be proud of themselves. They’ve made all possible to earn respect.
You are right. Deviant’s idea is incredible and team looks awesome. I think more forward-looking crypto enthusiasts will join this project and it will be very successful. Market really needs something like deviant.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:36:19 AM

There are great reviews about the Deviant coin. I think this project has a wonderful future and there is no reason to doubt about it. Finally, I found something that can be really useful.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

There are great reviews about the Deviant coin. I think this project has a wonderful future and there is no reason to doubt about it. Finally, I found something that can be really useful.
Why are you so sure about this project? I really like this idea but I am hesitating about Deviant. I see that it has some advantages but the market is very unstable. There are no guarantees that it will be popular and successful.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:47:43 AM

Why are you so sure about this project? I really like this idea but I am hesitating about Deviant. I see that it has some advantages but the market is very unstable. There are no guarantees that it will be popular and successful.
Well, I am just sure that Deviant can be a great source of additional profits and the price for a mastnode. You need to buy only 5000 DEV. I think it is perfect offer for everyone. I don’t think that someone can deny its attractiveness.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:52:51 AM

Well, I am just sure that Deviant can be a great source of additional profits and the price for a mastnode. You need to buy only 5000 DEV. I think it is perfect offer for everyone. I don’t think that someone can deny its attractiveness.
Omg. You are absolutely right about it. I think it will be great for all experienced crypto enthusiasts. I hope that this coin will become even better than any other popular coin from the market.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:13:24 AM

I like that this project gives opportunity to raise up the anonymity and security of any activities with coins. Maybe, it will change the positions of coins like eth and btc. I think that it is something really useful.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:19:36 AM

I like that this project gives opportunity to raise up the anonymity and security of any activities with coins. Maybe, it will change the positions of coins like eth and btc. I think that it is something really useful.
Maybe you are right but I can’t be sure for 100%. Market has a very changing nature and there is hard to find something promising but safe. I want to know about main goals of this project. Can you tell me more about it?
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:24:11 AM

Maybe you are right but I can’t be sure for 100%. Market has a very changing nature and there is hard to find something promising but safe. I want to know about main goals of this project. Can you tell me more about it?
Developer try to design a well decentralized network of masternodes. There won’t be any additional control and Deviant offer more than 90% pure PoS Block reward phase and ensures more interesting and useful users.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:30:06 AM

Developer try to design a well decentralized network of masternodes. There won’t be any additional control and Deviant offer more than 90% pure PoS Block reward phase and ensures more interesting and useful users.
It looks really special. I think this idea will be popular and needed. By the way, can you tell me more information about Deviant’s features? Maybe I will change my mind about this project.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:36:29 AM

VIDEO BOUNTY

Starting 03 of August until 10 of August 2018

YouTube Bounty  Pool 10000 DEV

Requirements:

YouTube video minimum length 1.5-2min.

Must include deviantcoin.io and whitepaper link in the description

YouTube Account minimum 5000+ real Crypto-Subscribers.

Video Reward:

Good quality 1080 - 150 DEV

Medium quality 720 - 75 DEV

Low quality 480 - 50 DEV

Please PM me the video link .

I'm looking at the last few pages of this topic and I see that you ordered advertising "messages." This will not lead to a good result. Maybe it's better to start a company signature?
Klacik

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:36:52 AM

It looks really special. I think this idea will be popular and needed. By the way, can you tell me more information about Deviant’s features? Maybe I will change my mind about this project.
I am sure that you will change your mind. Also, users will be able to have access to secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: