Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 08:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

Hello everyone, i found this project by an accident, but it seem interesting. What sould i know about it? Is there any special advantageous features?
at first you have to understand the main idea of the project! The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency which is focused at providing a secure mode of crypto experience.
Ok, i understand that. Security is exactly that thing we expect from another cryptocurrency. There are dozens of similar projects, why this one is better than others?
Well, as i have said before the masternode technology will be used to protect our funds and transactions. The whole project is based on the operations with the token and adds a lot of useful things to these operations
Everybody says about this magical masternode, what is this? What is the main difference between simple blockchain and masternode?
Masternode is a security service that is indirectly based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. Correct me if i am false
You are not right at all, you are too light-minded.Hackers will steal you money without problems. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is the best thing.

Of course, now is a time that requires a high level of security against fraudsters. they really find new methods of theft. so you need to be very careful.

GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:50:24 PM

Guys, i am looking for a good bounty program to participate in. What can you say about this project. Will their tokens be listed or not?
dont see any connection between listing bounty program. If you are looking for it deviant coin has more or less  generous signature campaign
You are a bit rude... Tell me more about bounty campaign in general terms, i am not interested in signature. is there any other directions facebook/ twitter/ media or something else?
there was video campaign but it lasted until 10 of August
Requirements:
YouTube video minimum length 1.5-2min, must include deviantcoin.io and whitepaper link in the description, YouTube account minimum 5000+ real Crypto-Subscribers.
I have send you requirements because there can be anouther wave of this campaign

The team pof developers pays proper attention to the video content, they bey on the right direction, because everything it much easier to understand when you hear it from other person, that is why i prefer to ask, not to read WP and web-sites
You are right, it is a good idea to pay tokens to those people who know a lot and want to support the project. It shows that team is really smart and pays a lot of attention to the community

"DEVX Airdrop soon!" - This is written in the title of the topic.
When and how?
brick_noinT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:04:33 PM

Guys, i am looking for a good bounty program to participate in. What can you say about this project. Will their tokens be listed or not?
dont see any connection between listing bounty program. If you are looking for it deviant coin has more or less  generous signature campaign
You are a bit rude... Tell me more about bounty campaign in general terms, i am not interested in signature. is there any other directions facebook/ twitter/ media or something else?
there was video campaign but it lasted until 10 of August
Requirements:
YouTube video minimum length 1.5-2min, must include deviantcoin.io and whitepaper link in the description, YouTube account minimum 5000+ real Crypto-Subscribers.
I have send you requirements because there can be anouther wave of this campaign

The team pof developers pays proper attention to the video content, they bey on the right direction, because everything it much easier to understand when you hear it from other person, that is why i prefer to ask, not to read WP and web-sites
You are right, it is a good idea to pay tokens to those people who know a lot and want to support the project. It shows that team is really smart and pays a lot of attention to the community

"DEVX Airdrop soon!" - This is written in the title of the topic.
When and how?

This is true! I did not pay attention to the word "soon"! thought the airdrop was already over)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:07:45 PM

Kindly help me understand the meaning of "smart coin". In the dialogue, I heard the phrase that DEVX - is a smart coin, where can I read about it?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:08:58 PM

Kindly help me understand the meaning of "smart coin". In the dialogue, I heard the phrase that DEVX - is a smart coin, where can I read about it?
Try to get this information in the white paper of the project, the whole section is devoted to the description with illustrations why this token is smart
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

On this platform, the smart coin increases the security of the transaction by duplicating the transferred coins. There is a so-called collateral
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:11:25 PM

Thank you, guys! But I would like to read this information from the source. Do you have the opportunity to provide me with information from white paper? Or at least indicate which page to look at
peetah

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

Thank you, guys! But I would like to read this information from the source. Do you have the opportunity to provide me with information from white paper? Or at least indicate which page to look at
DEVX will be a smart coin issued on the bitshares platform with a 1:1 Collateral with real deviant coins. DEVX coins will be used as the currency for paying a small transaction fee on each trade settled on DEVX. DEVX plans to charge 0.25% of the transaction amount, which will be converted immediately to equivalent DEVX coins. 0.125% (50% of total fees) will be moved to a community vault for the maintenance of the network, and the other 0.125% (50% of total fees) will be paid as dividend to all DEVX holders.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:13:18 PM

Very interesting technology! I think that the commission will exceed the indicated quarter of a percent, because in this case it turns out that all project funds will go to dividends to the holders of tokens and to resolve technical issues
guarino

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:14:59 PM

So, what did you want to see more? For a beginner, this is a healthy practice, believe me! Even if the project team will have money - it's not from the transfer commission
peetah

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:16:28 PM

So, what did you want to see more? For a beginner, this is a healthy practice, believe me! Even if the project team will have money - it's not from the transfer commission
Where will the project team receive its funds from? From the commission including, it is not true that the transaction service will not yield a profit
guarino

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

Where will the project team receive its funds from? From the commission including, it is not true that the transaction service will not yield a profit
The main profit of the project will come from the sale of tokens, this is common for a similar project. Let's see what will happen to this project after all the ICO stages are over
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:19:15 PM

Is there already information on the dates of pre-sale of DEVX tokens? I am very interested in the project, but I can not orient in the documentation
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:39:38 PM

Deviant has all possible features for successful project. I don’t think that Deviant need some advertisement instruments. I guess crypto community will accept it and everything will be great.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:45:09 PM

Deviant has all possible features for successful project. I don’t think that Deviant need some advertisement instruments. I guess crypto community will accept it and everything will be great.
I think any project need to be popularized somehow. Maybe advertisement isn’t very important but I still think that bounty or airdrop can useful enough. People need to be calmer and more attentive to the project.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:50:37 PM

I think any project need to be popularized somehow. Maybe advertisement isn’t very important but I still think that bounty or airdrop can useful enough. People need to be calmer and more attentive to the project.
I think its true. I really wonder what happen next to this project. I hope that team will participate in some Cryptoevents because I want to see their presentation. I think it will be better to see it with my own eyes
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:55:55 PM

I think its true. I really wonder what happen next to this project. I hope that team will participate in some Cryptoevents because I want to see their presentation. I think it will be better to see it with my own eyes
Well, it is a nice idea. I think you should check information from their social media. I think there are some interesting videos or announcements.
Green Lantern

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:03:45 PM

Well, it is a nice idea. I think you should check information from their social media. I think there are some interesting videos or announcements.
Thanks for your advice but I still want to know about future events more information. Maybe I should read the roadmap. I will be happy even to communicate with users also. It will be awesome.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:08:25 PM

I guess I know why developers don’t want to open their names. They want to show how anonymity is important in current conditions where all devices are gathers information about users. Nobody can be really sure about their safety.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:13:59 PM

I guess I know why developers don’t want to open their names. They want to show how anonymity is important in current conditions where all devices are gathers information about users. Nobody can be really sure about their safety.
I think it is a correct conclusion. It is nice to see that developers really want to share their idea and provide it in details. I think it’s very important but I hope that they will be able to earn public’s respect. I guess there is a lot of work to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: