Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:57:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

I guess I know why developers don’t want to open their names. They want to show how anonymity is important in current conditions where all devices are gathers information about users. Nobody can be really sure about their safety.
I think it is a correct conclusion. It is nice to see that developers really want to share their idea and provide it in details. I think it’s very important but I hope that they will be able to earn public’s respect. I guess there is a lot of work to do.
Well, I am sure that these guys know what to do. Project looks well-designed. They want to create special conditions for crypto holders. Actually, I want to know how exactly will work this platform and trading also. 
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:25:09 PM

I guess I know why developers don’t want to open their names. They want to show how anonymity is important in current conditions where all devices are gathers information about users. Nobody can be really sure about their safety.
I think it is a correct conclusion. It is nice to see that developers really want to share their idea and provide it in details. I think it’s very important but I hope that they will be able to earn public’s respect. I guess there is a lot of work to do.
Well, I am sure that these guys know what to do. Project looks well-designed. They want to create special conditions for crypto holders. Actually, I want to know how exactly will work this platform and trading also. 
You can find all information about it white paper. By the way, there are even some images to make it clearer for all users. Check the paragraph 19. Here is the link
https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper.pdf
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:32:04 PM

You can find all information about it white paper. By the way, there are even some images to make it clearer for all users. Check the paragraph 19. Here is the link

Thanks, but I have downloaded the white paper. Anyway, now I understand what’s going on. I still have some questions about the platform. I wonder how I can connect to developers.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:22 PM

Thanks, but I have downloaded the white paper. Anyway, now I understand what’s going on. I still have some questions about the platform. I wonder how I can connect to developers.
Maybe you need to visit their telegram community. I am sure that there will be someone that can help you. I don’t think that they will be able to answer here very fast.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:42:31 PM

Maybe you need to visit their telegram community. I am sure that there will be someone that can help you. I don’t think that they will be able to answer here very fast.
Ok. I will try to text there. I really hope that developers are interested to share information with users and will be happy to help us. I am very interested in this platform and coin.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:49:36 PM

Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:56:40 PM

Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:02:44 PM

Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:13:06 PM

Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/

Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:47:40 PM

Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
I wish you good luck. I assure that you will find everything that could help you. Besides, you are always able to visit the telegram chat. Developers will answer all your questions. I think it is obvious.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:52:57 PM

I wish you good luck. I assure that you will find everything that could help you. Besides, you are always able to visit the telegram chat. Developers will answer all your questions. I think it is obvious.
Nice information. I will visit this chat. Maybe there will be some interesting opinions from other community members. I want to find some comparisons with other similar projects but I think it will be hard to find it. Maybe telegram will help
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:58:23 PM

Nice information. I will visit this chat. Maybe there will be some interesting opinions from other community members. I want to find some comparisons with other similar projects but I think it will be hard to find it. Maybe telegram will help
You are right. I think that this project is too special to be compared with some other. I mean that only few projects can offer a common ecosystem for all designed financial products. Deviant is unique.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:04:14 PM

You are right. I think that this project is too special to be compared with some other. I mean that only few projects can offer a common ecosystem for all designed financial products. Deviant is unique.
Maybe it is true but there are a lot of projects that has similar features. I know a lot of masternode coins and other coin that are created to support a new ecosystem with trading and banking services including exchange. 
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:09:55 PM

Maybe it is true but there are a lot of projects that has similar features. I know a lot of masternode coins and other coin that are created to support a new ecosystem with trading and banking services including exchange. 
I won’t give you any financial advices or something else. I just say that you need to be more attentive to this project and that’s all I want to say. Deviant is something special for me personally.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:13:00 AM

I guess even if Deviant have some problems developers are able to resolve everything. I am really sure that everything will be ok. I guess project is something very special and there is need to be more time to raise this project.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:18:18 AM

I guess even if Deviant have some problems developers are able to resolve everything. I am really sure that everything will be ok. I guess project is something very special and there is need to be more time to raise this project.
Why are you sure about deviant? I can’t be as sure as you are. The coin is unstable but I can’t deny that I like this idea and I hope project will be on the top. But there are a lot of conditions.
Klacik

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:24:04 AM

Why are you sure about deviant? I can’t be as sure as you are. The coin is unstable but I can’t deny that I like this idea and I hope project will be on the top. But there are a lot of conditions.
I am forward-looking miner. I assure you that this coin and this ecosystem will be enough powerful to be better than its competitors. You need to visit their discord channel. There are a lot of users that help you to change your mind.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:29:45 AM

I am forward-looking miner. I assure you that this coin and this ecosystem will be enough powerful to be better than its competitors. You need to visit their discord channel. There are a lot of users that help you to change your mind.
Interesting advice. I haven’t got a discord account. Can you send me the link or an invitation? I just don’t know nothing about this community and I will be happy to discover it.
Klacik

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:34:03 AM

Interesting advice. I haven’t got a discord account. Can you send me the link or an invitation? I just don’t know nothing about this community and I will be happy to discover it.
I hope will be happy. Besides, developers always accessible and you can ask any questions and I am sure that they will help you.
https://discordapp.com/invite/ahRgB5U
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: