Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
hazni

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:21:10 AM

I am big fan of Deviant. However there's no clear explanation of the airdrop process that this thread implies.
Can the owner of the thread clarify the requirements please?
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:22:14 AM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:27:28 AM

What tokens represents this project and what role will they play in the future work of the project? I read the white paper, but could not find the answer to my question

Are you talking about how the user will use the token when working inside this project?

Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project
Klacik

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:34:47 AM

Yes, you have correctly understood me, I want to learn how to use this token and why it is necessary when working with the product of this project

This project uses the QNO token, which is a security token. Also, QNO is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:42:47 AM

This project uses the QNO token, which is a security token. Also, QNO is created in accordance with the ERC-20 standard.

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project
Klacik

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:47:19 AM

This is good news, thanks for the information, this is very important, because I plan to start working with this project

If you have any questions - I'll be happy to help you, I'm constantly following this project and I know all the current news
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:00:39 PM

It is very good that the project uses only new technologies, including its own protocol and masternodes servers. This gives an advantage over competitors!
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:06:40 PM

It is very good that the project uses only new technologies, including its own protocol and masternodes servers. This gives an advantage over competitors!
What is so good about it? Despite the use of high-speed data servers in the presence of a protocol with multisig wallet, the performance of the project can not become a top
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:10:34 PM

What is so good about it? Despite the use of high-speed data servers in the presence of a protocol with multisig wallet, the performance of the project can not become a top
Why do you think so? After all, the protocol written by the development team is an excellent solution to ensure both speed of operation and transaction security!
guarino

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:15:28 PM

Why do you think so? After all, the protocol written by the development team is an excellent solution to ensure both speed of operation and transaction security!
The key property of the project is security. Read the information on the site, in the place where the project is described. In one paragraph, the word security is repeated 10 times!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

The key property of the project is security. Read the information on the site, in the place where the project is described. In one paragraph, the word security is repeated 10 times!
That is why the project can not become the fastest exchanger in the world, but agree that the presence of an intermediary in the transfer of tokens is an impressive advantage
guarino

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:26:17 PM

That is why the project can not become the fastest exchanger in the world, but agree that the presence of an intermediary in the transfer of tokens is an impressive advantage
I can not disagree, in terms of security of transactions, this project has moved far ahead! It is very likely that if the top most secure projects were made - DeviantCoin would take first place
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:30:59 PM

I can not disagree, in terms of security of transactions, this project has moved far ahead! It is very likely that if the top most secure projects were made - DeviantCoin would take first place
You see how easy it is to recognize superiority! Why did not you just do the same thing right away, why did you have to argue with me? I said that this project is advanced!
guarino

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:36:13 PM

You see how easy it is to recognize superiority! Why did not you just do the same thing right away, why did you have to argue with me? I said that this project is advanced!
I did not argue with you that the project uses new technologies, I just doubted the speed of processing calls and transferring funds. Transactions have become safer, but slower
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

In fact, I do not know how to evaluate the innovations of this project. Not everything new is better than the old one, maybe this phrase is suitable for this project too!
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

In fact, I do not know how to evaluate the innovations of this project. Not everything new is better than the old one, maybe this phrase is suitable for this project too!
Why do you think so? Yes, I agree that before the creation of the project DeviantCoin there were also projects whose security was on top, but I see in this project chips that were not realized before!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:37:11 PM

project is just wonderful! I would like to join their community in all social networks! In addition, it can be done through the services of Discord & Slack
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:42:19 PM

I am pleased that this platform has in its arsenal not only a cold wallet, but also a hot one. they make a good alternative to each other. moreover, there is even a guide to synchronize wallets data, which is equally useful for each user.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:47:12 PM

I am pleased that this platform has in its arsenal not only a cold wallet, but also a hot one. they make a good alternative to each other. moreover, there is even a guide to synchronize wallets data, which is equally useful for each user.
there is also a manual for configuration. a download guide, to be more precise. and useful these instructions will be for those users who are not so well versed in the intricacies of customization.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

you should keep in mind that the issue of a wallet can occur faster, or vice versa, more slowly, since the road map may have changes. it is said on the website that it is necessary to periodically return to it, so as not to miss the release of an event that will affect the development of the process as a whole.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: