Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:58:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58906 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:31:54 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
kk777

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:43:14 AM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
boomertoo

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!
kk777

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

That's what I'm telling you. The more people enter the work and the promotion of the project, the higher the chance that the project will be successful in the future!

I fully support you! I agree that at the initial stage the project requires active support of users and investors, so that it becomes successful and popular in the society.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

Deviant coin is a great and useful cryptocurrency for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I want to see this coin on the top. I guess it will be a popular and needed.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:50:46 PM

Deviant coin is a great and useful cryptocurrency for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I want to see this coin on the top. I guess it will be a popular and needed.
Well, I think you are too impressed. I like deviant’s idea but I think it needs to be popularized. It is a pity that there is no serious bounty campaign. I think team need to think about it and it will be useful for success.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:55:44 PM

Well, I think you are too impressed. I like deviant’s idea but I think it needs to be popularized. It is a pity that there is no serious bounty campaign. I think team need to think about it and it will be useful for success.
It is a nice idea. I don’t think it is a bounty but there is a great opportunity to earn some deviant coins if you want to. You can participate in follow & retweet contest. The reward is pretty advantageous and it is simple to get it.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:00:11 PM

It is a nice idea. I don’t think it is a bounty but there is a great opportunity to earn some deviant coins if you want to. You can participate in follow & retweet contest. The reward is pretty advantageous and it is simple to get it.
OMG. It looks very attractive. Can you tell me more about it? There will be rewards for everyone or there will be only couple of winners? How much I will be able to get coins? I am interested very much.
GraBitCoin

Activity: 630
Merit: 111

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:06:33 PM

There are no bounty companies. At least I did not see ads about it from the developer. You do not confuse anything?
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:08:13 PM

OMG. It looks very attractive. Can you tell me more about it? There will be rewards for everyone or there will be only couple of winners? How much I will be able to get coins? I am interested very much.
You will be able to get 50 coins. Unfortunately, there will be only 10 winners so I think that you need to try it immediately. I haven’t heard about other different similar actions. Maybe I will even try it.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:30:45 PM

You will be able to get 50 coins. Unfortunately, there will be only 10 winners so I think that you need to try it immediately. I haven’t heard about other different similar actions. Maybe I will even try it.
You are right. I need to try it now. Can you send me link? I want to know more about action’s conditions. Maybe I really need to try it now. I am sorry but I haven’t heard about it.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:35:06 PM

You are right. I need to try it now. Can you send me link? I want to know more about action’s conditions. Maybe I really need to try it now. I am sorry but I haven’t heard about it.
Of course, I will help you. Here is the link. I am sure that you will be successful.
https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin/status/1029810420092043264
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

Deviant is great. I know that this extraordinal project will be successful. I wonder about their partners. I haven’t found any interesting information about their partners and I hope that there are some attractive collaborations.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:57:40 PM

Deviant is great. I know that this extraordinal project will be successful. I wonder about their partners. I haven’t found any interesting information about their partners and I hope that there are some attractive collaborations.
Recently developers announced that they signed partnership with coinpayment system for vendors. I think this collaboration can help deviant’s coin adaptation. I guess there will be more partners and the project could level up.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

Recently developers announced that they signed partnership with coinpayment system for vendors. I think this collaboration can help deviant’s coin adaptation. I guess there will be more partners and the project could level up.
You are absolutely right. It is nice but I hope that there is a list or something. I want to check it out because I want to know how many partners there are.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!
kk777

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:41:23 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:53:51 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: