Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:51:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58906 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
cubo444

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:11:38 AM

Can you explain generically about the project? You present the project a bit confusing, some information confused me. touo thinks you should arrange the content more reasonable so that people can understand more about the project, there may be people like me do not understand. You can make some videos about the project for more people to know and project as well as to increase the people who know more about the project through the videos.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:15:18 AM

In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!

Yes, of course, I will help you. While anonymous, cryptographic and security principles are incorporated throughout the development lifecycle to ensure a secure core
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:20:39 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:25:11 AM

With the help of which tools will the project realize its product and achieve the goals that it currently faces?

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?
a1471989

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:29:39 AM

I do not understand, you are interested in learning about the technologies that will use this project in your product or what? Or exactly the objects through which the project will achieve its goals?

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.
Klacik

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:35:45 AM

Most likely, I'm interested in learning about technology, I'm being wrong. What objects can you tell about? I do not understand it either.

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions
a1471989

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:41:04 AM

Well, in this case, everything is simple. The object here is the user who will use the product. Consequently, with the help of his project will fulfill its goals and functions

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.
Klacik

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:45:43 AM

Well, I understood this, and what technologies will be used in the product of the project? I am interested in this particular question, since I could not find the answer to it on the website.

Core technologies are the core product that is a hybrid decentralized exchange that will connect to our own hardware purse to provide three-factor authentication
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:54:23 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:00:11 AM

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:05:32 AM

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write to you Deviant Coin - this is a well-distributed network of Masternodes without undue control and intermediaries / gatekeepers with over 80% net payout phase per unit and provides a lightning-fast and secure transaction
Tuanken897

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:04:04 PM

Hi friends
How many exchanges which Deviant listed on?
Where can I buy and trade DEV ?
Please share your thought, any good exchange to rrade DEV?
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:24:22 PM

I am really so proud of this project. I see how much team wants to make this project profitable and successful. I guess they make everything perfect. I really impressed about their last news.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:30:15 PM

I am really so proud of this project. I see how much team wants to make this project profitable and successful. I guess they make everything perfect. I really impressed about their last news.
What do you mean? I was a little busy for last couple of weeks. I guess I have missed some important events. Can you tell me more about it?
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:35:51 PM

What do you mean? I was a little busy for last couple of weeks. I guess I have missed some important events. Can you tell me more about it?
Of course, I can. I just meant about their last twitter announcement. They’ve announced that they have crossed 1000+ masternodes statistic officially. I think it means a lot for coin holders.
guarino

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:41:20 PM

Of course, I can. I just meant about their last twitter announcement. They’ve announced that they have crossed 1000+ masternodes statistic officially. I think it means a lot for coin holders.
OMG. It looks really great. I hope these guys won’t miss their chances and they will be even more successful. Deviant coin is one of the most perspective masternode coin on the current market.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

OMG. It looks really great. I hope these guys won’t miss their chances and they will be even more successful. Deviant coin is one of the most perspective masternode coin on the current market.
You are right and I like that there are a lot of Deviant’s admirers. I guess this project deserves to be popular and needed on the market. I think this is only the start. They have a lot of thing to offer to the community.
guarino

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:54:23 PM

You are right and I like that there are a lot of Deviant’s admirers. I guess this project deserves to be popular and needed on the market. I think this is only the start. They have a lot of thing to offer to the community.
I guess you are right about this project. Besides, this isn’t only a simple coin. These guys want to make a comfortable ecosystem for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I have read the white paper and I am still impressed.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

I guess you are right about this project. Besides, this isn’t only a simple coin. These guys want to make a comfortable ecosystem for forward-looking crypto enthusiasts. I have read the white paper and I am still impressed.
Yes, it is true. I have the same opinion. I am sure that this coin will be a common payment option and it will expand all over the world. This is really guaranteed. At least I hope so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: