Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:39:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Gonzalez Earl

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:46:00 PM

As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people do not hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:04:22 AM

The project has a very high complexity! It is an order of magnitude higher than other projects. I think that this will repel miners from around the world, which will be a complete failure for the project!
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:07:29 AM

The project has a very high complexity! It is an order of magnitude higher than other projects. I think that this will repel miners from around the world, which will be a complete failure for the project!
But the computing power and speed of data processing for this project is an order of magnitude higher than that of competitive projects. At the same time the Deviant had just begun his journey
12coins

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:11:03 AM

But the computing power and speed of data processing for this project is an order of magnitude higher than that of competitive projects. At the same time the Deviant had just begun his journey
I agree, this makes it a more serious project compared to competitors, even if third-party projects are much more seriously prepared for mining
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:15:33 AM

I agree, this makes it a more serious project compared to competitors, even if third-party projects are much more seriously prepared for mining
But in fact the Deviant was not prepared at all as a project for mining, so it remains to be wondered why such a project generally has a high computational speed?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

But in fact the Deviant was not prepared at all as a project for mining, so it remains to be wondered why such a project generally has a high computational speed?
I think the project stands out for the exchange rate of crypto currency just because it needs such a reputation, so it uses the latest technologies of mining!
12coins

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:25:49 AM

I think the project stands out for the exchange rate of crypto currency just because it needs such a reputation, so it uses the latest technologies of mining!
What are the latest technologies? Could you tell me more about this? I do not really understand what exactly you mean by talking about the latest technology!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

What are the latest technologies? Could you tell me more about this? I do not really understand what exactly you mean by talking about the latest technology!
I'm talking about POS and Masternode network protects transactions. This allows you to achieve the maximum speed during the reception and transmission of transactions
guarino

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:35:08 AM

You're wrong, for speed answers InstantSend integration. It is thanks to this technology that the project received such a high speed of information processing!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

You're wrong, for speed answers InstantSend integration. It is thanks to this technology that the project received such a high speed of information processing!
InstantSend integration certainly brought an improvement in the data transfer algorithm for the Deviant project! But I do not think that this technology gave rise to complexity, most likely it's just optimization
guarino

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:45:42 AM

InstantSend integration certainly brought an improvement in the data transfer algorithm for the Deviant project! But I do not think that this technology gave rise to complexity, most likely it's just optimization
This is not only optimization, but also a new algorithm of work, thanks to which developers were able to tie the activity of their computer network to users!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!
kk777

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:02:58 AM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!
boomertoo

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?
kk777

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:17:30 AM

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:18:19 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
kk777

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:22:30 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:26:18 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: