Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:26:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58902 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

really! The last record was made only 19 hours ago. It seems this video is uploaded to YouTube. I've never seen the platform channel on YouTube, it seems it's time to evaluate the content of the project team!
It seems that I also never saw the channel of the project team, could you share a link to it. I would like to subscribe and follow the news that the project team places
The video is posted by a member of the project team, or one of the partners of the project. I can share a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ted8LHSwkg

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:06:09 PM

really! The last record was made only 19 hours ago. It seems this video is uploaded to YouTube. I've never seen the platform channel on YouTube, it seems it's time to evaluate the content of the project team!
It seems that I also never saw the channel of the project team, could you share a link to it. I would like to subscribe and follow the news that the project team places
The video is posted by a member of the project team, or one of the partners of the project. I can share a link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ted8LHSwkg
Thank you so much. It seems that this is really a project applicant, who does design and is engaged in video editing. Very high quality content
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:12:08 PM

Thank you so much. It seems that this is really a project applicant, who does design and is engaged in video editing. Very high quality content
I agree, this video is an example of a really high-quality product that a development team can do for its members, I'm glad that we can watch such content!
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:17:14 PM

someone is interested in social networks of the project? For example, twitter or facebook, can be a telegram? Do you think these resources are right?
What do you mean? Twitter is a social network that has been functioning for a long time. It took several years to configure it!
I mean the policy of the project, which was clearly not so clear some time ago. Today we can already see competent posts from the development team and timely content
Are you sure you are talking about Twitter on the Deviant project? The project team has not been tweeting for a long time, the last record was made last month
Are you referring pinned tweet? Actually they are very active on twitter. Check their Twitter profile again
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:19:32 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! The project requires a lot of investment, since marketing requires a lot of money!

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:29:09 PM

I agree with you, the project can become popular among athletes among people who follow him. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to. In sports, people lack transparency.

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.
kk777

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it
kk777

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:45:58 PM

I follow the development of projects and what is going on in the market in parallel, that is, how projects affect other projects, how users choose which project they should invest their money in, and which is not worth it

I'm familiar with the people of your profession and I want to say that your work is quite complicated, because the market is changing almost every day, slowly, but changing and you have to follow it constantly, because the trends are changing.
Klacik

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:52:09 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!
kk777

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:57:58 PM

A large number of users appreciated this project and invite all new participants here, this is a good indicator, I think that due to active users who promote projects, this sphere will develop in the future!

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.
Klacik

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

Where do you get the statistics you are referring to right now? This is interesting information. I want to know more about this.

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
YazidPelletier

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

Hey  I see this plan has a very neat arrangement of activities with a very clear schedule of activities, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty campaign quite a lot, where the exchange of this coin?
kk777

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:08:37 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
Klacik

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:32:07 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!
kk777

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:36:42 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to
david987

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

God damn, the amount of bots trying to farm merit and levels have taken over bitcointalk. Nothing in this last page makes ANY sense.
Klacik

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:41:03 AM

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

kk777

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:45:49 AM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: