Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Ifidflorrye

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:42:55 AM

Nice idea you have. Question of mine. What are the plans on exchanges immediately after the ICO is finished? Are there any serious plans on this and what is the roadmap on this, if any?
TucoRamirez

Activity: 330
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:45:22 AM

nice idea for aggregator.

Maybe you can have different sections within each coin, which can be divided into News & Updates,  and Information Resources (videos, etc).
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:45:36 AM

I think that you need to try to compare with the information resources of other projects, maybe you could give recommendations to the development team if you are really engaged in working with information
Very good suggestions, colleague! I would be glad if in my aggregator all information sources would be balanced. This will make my blog very smooth
I would like to ask, and what will happen if one of the projects leads to a more active information space? Many projects have project team members who actively promote the platform
With this, I'll fight through content filtering algorithms for active projects. Thus, without an appropriate algorithm, my platform will be advertising for one project
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

I think that you need to try to compare with the information resources of other projects, maybe you could give recommendations to the development team if you are really engaged in working with information
Very good suggestions, colleague! I would be glad if in my aggregator all information sources would be balanced. This will make my blog very smooth
I would like to ask, and what will happen if one of the projects leads to a more active information space? Many projects have project team members who actively promote the platform
With this, I'll fight through content filtering algorithms for active projects. Thus, without an appropriate algorithm, my platform will be advertising for one project
I think that now all projects are fighting for the information space, subscribers and for the loyalty of the participants. So I think that now there is no clear leader on the information scene
peetah

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

I think that now all projects are fighting for the information space, subscribers and for the loyalty of the participants. So I think that now there is no clear leader on the information scene
far from all projects in spite of the peculiarities of modern marketing, are able to maintain their social networks and news pages. Although many projects on the contrary information lighting is a feature
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:56:33 AM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:00:23 PM

I do not quite understand: how can information coverage become a feature of a certain crypto-currency project? I can not tie it in my head.
Klacik

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:00:36 PM

The project offers another good idea that can be easily implemented in the digital industry. Hope there will be no serious obstacles to this idea and its implementation.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

I have joined the youtube channel, but found only one video. I wish there were more videos relayed to the project or may be videos about the world of cryptocurrencies
Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
peetah

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:14:06 PM

I do not quite understand: how can information coverage become a feature of a certain crypto-currency project? I can not tie it in my head.
Some projects are built on the provision of services in the field of network marketing. It would not be right if the platform dealing with advertising did not advertise itself
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:15:43 PM

Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Klacik

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:16:35 PM

Another project that tries to renew the way cryptocurrencies are exchanged. Seems nice, this constant development in exchanging and other spheres leads us to better times.
Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
guarino

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:18:50 PM

Some projects are built on the provision of services in the field of network marketing. It would not be right if the platform dealing with advertising did not advertise itself
It often happens that an advertising agency simply does not have enough time to advertise its services. This is not paid for and therefore marketers search for customers on request
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Feels fantastic, this is really important tendency, do not be so pessimistic towards the project. It is hold by an experienced team.  I am confident that we can rely on these guys
The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
nased0

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:23:07 PM

0.45 BTC to create Masternode ?
Ha ha ha
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:23:13 PM

It often happens that an advertising agency simply does not have enough time to advertise its services. This is not paid for and therefore marketers search for customers on request
And that, often whether advertising agencies find their customers on requests on the Internet? I think that the clients of the project often do not have an understanding that they need this service!
guarino

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:27:29 PM

And that, often whether advertising agencies find their customers on requests on the Internet? I think that the clients of the project often do not have an understanding that they need this service!
I do not argue that this is right or wrong, I even more agree that such a scheme will bring a loss to the platform, engaged in advertising!
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:27:56 PM

0.45 BTC to create Masternode ?
Ha ha ha

To be honest, it is normal price for today, because i have seen more than one project that try to sell masternode for more than 1 btc. If you can do it cheaper, why not, you turn Wink
Klacik

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:28:38 PM

The exchange is modified by a large number of projects, on the one hand it is really good, but on the other every project will have its own token in the ecosystem. What will happen to the cryptomarket.
Well, that is important point. May be someone will create another platform to unite all tokens:D As for me it is not a serious problem because almost all tokens can be exchanged for fiat money
peetah

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

Maybe the Deviant project has a very cool Facebook account? You did not check? I think that if one resource is abandoned, then other resources could get a little more attention
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: