Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:26:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:58:55 AM

Hello! Tell me please, where can I find information about the development team? I need this information!

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:01:29 AM

May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
Ok ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks.
Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
Sounds great! I think I’ll participate in this project coz I wanna be a part of such a promising idea. Now I'm open to all the innovations, as they are an integral part of today.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:04:29 AM

Hi, I can help you. Tell me, why do you need this information? I'm wondering why people are interested in the development team

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves
kk777

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

I want to know more information about the development team, because a lot of projects that in the future deceive their participants do not give information about themselves

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification
boomertoo

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

This project is open about its team, its members, information about the success of each participant and its specification

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!
kk777

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:17:19 AM

It's fine! And where can I get acquainted with this information in order to keep abreast of all the nuances of this project and its team? It's important for me!

The most up-to-date information you can get on the official website of the project, there you will find a description of the entire development team and will find answers to all your questions! https://deviantcoin.io
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:20:50 AM

In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:22:06 AM

In which field of activity will the project be popular? I could not find the answer to my question on the official website

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

Why are you interested in this issue? I want to know why you are interested in exactly this about this project? There are many other useful information!

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:29:54 AM

I need information so that I know which users this project is directed to. When I know this, I will decide whether it is worth investing in a project

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:33:57 AM

I support you, this is the right decision. Before you invest your money, you must be sure that the product will be of interest to users

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:38:07 AM

That's why I asked this question to get a detailed answer to it. Can you help me with this question? I need information!

Yes, of course, I will help you. This is a PoS / Masternode-based crypto currency. Our main focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:37:39 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?
kk777

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

Where can I get the most current information about this project at the moment? The latest news and so on?

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives
JordanRob

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:44:14 AM

I think it just wants to help the team to know how big the community cares about this business, it does not matter, the most important is when this idea succeeds the community also can keep this plan stay favored
boomertoo

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:47:04 AM

I think that the most relevant information you can find in the white paper of this project. There are collected all the data on the project and its goals and objectives

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me
kk777

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:52:10 AM

Perfectly, this is what I need. Can you share this link with me? It will be very useful for me

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper.pdf
boomertoo

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:57:25 AM

Oh sure. Under this link you can get acquainted with all the features of the project, its description, tasks and objectives. https://deviantcoin.io/whitepaper.pdf

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!
kk777

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:02:17 AM

Excellent, thank you very much, now I will be able to get to know this project as effectively as possible and take part in its development!

Yes, it is not difficult, I'm sure that you will be interested in this project and you will actively work with it and develop it
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: