Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:57:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:50:44 AM

Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security

Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
crispynougat

Activity: 185
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:51:16 AM

This project promises to provide security to our account, this could give us the opportunity to be able to get a lot of benefit from here. Devian has investment value and they can show them every day. This project needs to be in appreciation, hopefully in the future will be more developed.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:56:37 AM

Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security

Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
I do not know how it works, but only here i can see friendly community if we compare with other projects, i really appreciate that. I think i will come back with further questions, thank you
boomertoo

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 08:58:28 AM

This project promises to provide security to our account, this could give us the opportunity to be able to get a lot of benefit from here. Devian has investment value and they can show them every day. This project needs to be in appreciation, hopefully in the future will be more developed.
I totally agree with you. Deviant can change the rules of the digital market in case of security. All i want is this project to be implemented earlier than it is written in the roadmap
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:13:33 AM

Hi guys, I'm Ben from cryptonext.com.

So first of all good luck with your project 😎✌️

I invite you to submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List, and join nearly 1000 listed ICO's!
https://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

it would be easier for both sides (you and the team of devs) if you write them pm. They answer as fast as possible. As for me you offer is very helpful for this ico
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:51:42 PM

Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
bitokman

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:05:51 PM

Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
12coins

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/
bitokman

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/
Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
12coins

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:39:57 PM

Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
I wish you good luck. I assure that you will find everything that could help you. Besides, you are always able to visit the telegram chat. Developers will answer all your questions. I think it is obvious.
bitokman

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:47:37 PM

I wish you good luck. I assure that you will find everything that could help you. Besides, you are always able to visit the telegram chat. Developers will answer all your questions. I think it is obvious.
Nice information. I will visit this chat. Maybe there will be some interesting opinions from other community members. I want to find some comparisons with other similar projects but I think it will be hard to find it. Maybe telegram will help
12coins

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

Nice information. I will visit this chat. Maybe there will be some interesting opinions from other community members. I want to find some comparisons with other similar projects but I think it will be hard to find it. Maybe telegram will help
You are right. I think that this project is too special to be compared with some other. I mean that only few projects can offer a common ecosystem for all designed financial products. Deviant is unique.
bitokman

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

You are right. I think that this project is too special to be compared with some other. I mean that only few projects can offer a common ecosystem for all designed financial products. Deviant is unique.
Maybe it is true but there are a lot of projects that has similar features. I know a lot of masternode coins and other coin that are created to support a new ecosystem with trading and banking services including exchange. 
12coins

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

Maybe it is true but there are a lot of projects that has similar features. I know a lot of masternode coins and other coin that are created to support a new ecosystem with trading and banking services including exchange. 
I won’t give you any financial advices or something else. I just say that you need to be more attentive to this project and that’s all I want to say. Deviant is something special for me personally.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:29:34 PM

Hi, everyone! I have some questions about the white paper. I know that there are two different whitepapers. I found in both kinds only in English. Does anybody know about other languages?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:33:39 PM

Hi, everyone! I have some questions about the white paper. I know that there are two different whitepapers. I found in both kinds only in English. Does anybody know about other languages?
Well, I haven’t found any translated copies but I think there is something useful for you. If you or your friends don’t know English well you can visit the discord channel. It will be awesome.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:38:43 PM

Well, I haven’t found any translated copies but I think there is something useful for you. If you or your friends don’t know English well you can visit the discord channel. It will be awesome.
It is really sad. Do developers plan to open a bounty campaign for translations. I think it will be awesome for community. What do you mean about the discord? I haven’t visited it yet.
kk777

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:54:35 PM

I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals. I wish the best to the team.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:58:14 PM

I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals. I wish the best to the team.
I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: