Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥]  (Read 58904 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (11 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals. I wish the best to the team.
I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
kusekiga

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:10:51 PM

Seems like a very interesting project, and everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. I’m in, for sure.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:12:02 PM

I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals. I wish the best to the team.
I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
kk777

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:16:47 PM

I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:18:32 PM

Hi, everyone! I have some questions about the white paper. I know that there are two different whitepapers. I found in both kinds only in English. Does anybody know about other languages?
Well, I haven’t found any translated copies but I think there is something useful for you. If you or your friends don’t know English well you can visit the discord channel. It will be awesome.
It is really sad. Do developers plan to open a bounty campaign for translations. I think it will be awesome for community. What do you mean about the discord? I haven’t visited it yet.
Well, there are some international chats where users will be able to explain you Deviant’s details in your native language. I think it is great and really helpful. You need to try it. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot information about the bounty. I know that there was a video bounty.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:22:50 PM

Hi, everyone! I have some questions about the white paper. I know that there are two different whitepapers. I found in both kinds only in English. Does anybody know about other languages?
Well, I haven’t found any translated copies but I think there is something useful for you. If you or your friends don’t know English well you can visit the discord channel. It will be awesome.
It is really sad. Do developers plan to open a bounty campaign for translations. I think it will be awesome for community. What do you mean about the discord? I haven’t visited it yet.
Well, there are some international chats where users will be able to explain you Deviant’s details in your native language. I think it is great and really helpful. You need to try it. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot information about the bounty. I know that there was a video bounty.
Wow. It is great to hear. I think that developers really care about their community and it will help to find international public. Is this bounty over? I would like to participate.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:23:38 PM

Wow. It is great to hear. I think that developers really care about their community and it will help to find international public. Is this bounty over? I would like to participate.
You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
amanai

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:33:21 PM

Unfortunately, it is over now. It was available only 10 days. I hope developers will design something else to attract more users. I think these guys know what they are doing.
boomertoo

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:39:27 PM

Unfortunately, it is over now. It was available only 10 days. I hope developers will design something else to attract more users. I think these guys know what they are doing.
I hope so. By the way, I forgot to ask you to send me the link for the discord. I guess I have seen it somewhere but I’ve lost it. Can you do it for me please?
amanai

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:45:29 PM

I hope so. By the way, I forgot to ask you to send me the link for the discord. I guess I have seen it somewhere but I’ve lost it. Can you do it for me please?

Yes, there is no problem with that. Here is the link and I hope you find more information and anything you need.
https://discordapp.com/channels/402836335473328130/412526012459384832
boomertoo

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:54:35 PM

Yes, there is no problem with that. Here is the link and I hope you find more information and anything you need.
Thank you, a lot. I am sure that I will find something outstanding. I guess this project has bright future because developers want to raise a well-thought ecosystem that help to change the market.
amanai

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:07:55 PM

Thank you, a lot. I am sure that I will find something outstanding. I guess this project has bright future because developers want to raise a well-thought ecosystem that help to change the market.

Nice thought. I guess you will be happy to find more interested users and to share your experience. Deviant will be a great beginning for a global adaptation of cryptocurrencies and digital assets. I really want to see it successful.
kk777

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:48:27 PM

You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
agree but we should be realistic, we see a lot of problems that can’t be solved with the blockchain technology. There should be stronger security platforms or programs like masternode.
-
CalvinK

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:52:24 PM

Hello,
Woow. I'm pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great idea, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:53:41 PM

agree but we should be realistic, we see a lot of problems that can’t be solved with the blockchain technology. There should be stronger security platforms or programs like masternode.
-

Good words for developers. I think and wish the same. This project has big potential and looks more applicable on the market than all the others.
kk777

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 09:55:30 PM

Hello,
Woow. I'm pretty shocked. I will go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great idea, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
Really smart and risky from you, but this project is worth investing, have more ernings!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:00:38 PM

Hello,
Really smart and risky from you, but this project is worth investing, have more ernings!
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change. Thus, this project is not only a chance for big money but also a driving power of progress
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:14:28 AM

People sold their deviant coins too cheap in the last couple of days. And pos rewards went from 4 to 2.
kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:39:25 AM

i dont undertand why there are no regular updates or communication from the team anywhere except for Discord which is such a messy platform.

Very poor communication.

just_strange32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:45:52 AM

This project promises to provide security to our account, this could give us the opportunity to be able to get a lot of benefit from here. Devian has investment value and they can show them every day. This project needs to be in appreciation, hopefully in the future will be more developed.
I totally agree with you. Deviant can change the rules of the digital market in case of security. All i want is this project to be implemented earlier than it is written in the roadmap
I agree! The route of the project is great. The team work professionally, effectively will get good results. Not only that, the project must constantly improve the technology and have many new applications to meet the needs of the developed society.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: