Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:13:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92633 times)
Missis S

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:17:04 PM

In the UK if you want to set up your own business you need to register with HMRC (Her Maj. Revenue & Customs) which is the government department for collection of taxes. After you have registered your business shows up on a register called CompaniesHouse which shows details such a company number, directors, latest accounts, etc..

Well guess what I just found out.. Tachain are a registered limited company in the UK! Check this link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11410419/

I didn’t realise they were based in the Uk, in my eyes this makes Tachain a legit project as they have official records of their company and they are already set up to start paying corporation tax when they start operating as a business.
Oh really? I's really cool that You find that info, because for us as investors it's really important thing. I believe more in this project than others.
Good luck Tchain Team!  Wink
The fact that the company is officially registered is good, but the fact that the employees are two people - the director and the secretary - and all this is one person, this is bad.

Most startups are a few people I’m sure as they get the funds to expand they will but you can’t really expect a startup to have hundreds of employees if they did they wouldn’t need outside investors y think lol
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11410419/officers
Look, Secretary and director is one person. And for the development of the project you need a team.

ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:40:43 PM

In the UK if you want to set up your own business you need to register with HMRC (Her Maj. Revenue & Customs) which is the government department for collection of taxes. After you have registered your business shows up on a register called CompaniesHouse which shows details such a company number, directors, latest accounts, etc..

Well guess what I just found out.. Tachain are a registered limited company in the UK! Check this link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11410419/

I didn’t realise they were based in the Uk, in my eyes this makes Tachain a legit project as they have official records of their company and they are already set up to start paying corporation tax when they start operating as a business.
Oh really? I's really cool that You find that info, because for us as investors it's really important thing. I believe more in this project than others.
The fact that the company is officially registered is good, but the fact that the employees are two people - the director and the secretary - and all this is one person, this is bad.

I agree. On the other hand, they might be in the process of getting more people on board for sure. Team will definitely know their strength and weaknesses and definitely work on that.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

So I have just discovered this project and my initial thoughts are that it's a pretty cool idea. Watch ads, earn TCH tokens, use those tokens to pay for transport or sell for other crypto.

The idea of using the token for transportation might just affect the token price when it hits the market. Keep an eye out for this project everyone

My thoughts exactly, their idea isn't one you come across daily and I think it's a brilliant one utilizing TCH token for transportation.

Is free travels associated with the package?  Huh

That will be awesome Tbh, blockchain is really doing good with revolutionizing the various industries  Cool Cool

Well I mean you can earn the tokens for free my watching adverts, so I would assume it's totally possible to watch enough adverts that you could essentially earn free rides with them, great if you don't use taxis very often!

I think there is a great potential with uber and similar transportation apps. It will be a great synergy. You can imagine ads or targeted ads poping on your travel route.
If they could unite with uber and work together, then this would be a breakthrough in the transport sector.

Yes. But why the team did not think about it? If they think about it why they did not implement it? Or discussions are undergoing? Would love to get more information on this.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

looks good. would like to see how this project developes

yeah, Advertisement is a major aspect of our economic and also it is the one thing we all avoid when engaging with the internet am glad tachain want to innovate it.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:52:54 PM

Oh wow, nice find. I wasn't aware they were registered in the UK either. Definitely helps to see official registration like this though. Lets go Tachain
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:28:21 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
very unique, if that happens, the digital currency will soon be recognized by everyone. I really hope this project is successful and the developers are on target
I think they can attract a lot of investors as they have a working MVP, does anybody know when their app will be available in the Store's?

According to their roadmap, they will release the iOS app this month and the Android app in August. I will test the app, when they release them.
Why do they release their Android app in August and not with the IOS this month? But still i am happy i have an Iphone now i can test their MVP out way earlier than Android users.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 08:33:51 PM

Most startups are a few people I’m sure as they get the funds to expand they will but you can’t really expect a startup to have hundreds of employees if they did they wouldn’t need outside investors y think lol
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11410419/officers
Look, Secretary and director is one person. And for the development of the project you need a team.

I don't understand, do you mean to say it is run by One person who is both the director and secretary? If so there might be a reason for that. We can't jump to conclusions.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:33:58 PM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
very unique, if that happens, the digital currency will soon be recognized by everyone. I really hope this project is successful and the developers are on target
I think they can attract a lot of investors as they have a working MVP, does anybody know when their app will be available in the Store's?

According to their roadmap, they will release the iOS app this month and the Android app in August. I will test the app, when they release them.
Why do they release their Android app in August and not with the IOS this month? But still i am happy i have an Iphone now i can test their MVP out way earlier than Android users.

that is a real phenomenon. Most apps are always first developed for Apple ios and Android comes only after that. I really do not know why, especially since there are more Android users than ios users
iphy6013

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

Kinda sucks MVP isn't out yet for Android users but August is just around the corner, I'm excited about their MVP and can't wait to test it.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:00:19 PM

Nice to see Tachain already created and MVP, its an app for taxi providers and users, it will be available soon on the App Store and on the Google Playstore.

Investors love an MVP and hopefully this has attracted a lot of people and they should have hopefully all whitelisted on the website!

Absolutely, if people can see something tangible it heightens the interest so much more! I'm looking forward to seeing the MVP and how it all pulls together.

The visuals of the proposed project will help them develop more faith and trust for the project. The plan for MVP at this stage of the project is really a nice one.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

The idea of rewarding customers with crypto for paying attention like this is especially a niche worth looking at.

As it is things like taxi cab ads are pretty well useless for advertisers as their seen as annoyance but incentivize those same ads and suddenly they are much more worthwhile

Yea,i just bumped into this project a couple of moments ago and it looks pretty unique, though i'm still yet to finish up the whitepaper but its a nice means of delivering targeted ads to customers and for the fact that they have their token attached as a means of reward is a really nice way of adding value to their tokens, still trying to fully understand the concept

So from reading the OP of the ANN, it looks like they're combining an ecosystem with an ad targeting system? it says that you can watch adverts while riding in a taxi, is that the only time you can watch adverts to earn the tokens?

I think judging from the scope of the project, they are trying to encourage taxi and ads services same time, I'm also thinking the only time you get rewarded is when you use both services

Yea, taxi is an important avenue for advertisement, that few minutes or hours that we intend to relax in a cab may mean a lot to advertisers because on most occasions, is just the passenger sitting alone and probably bored with his/her phone, its a perfect opportunity to dish out some ads, with no much distraction and the passenger will be happy at the end as they get paid for such

I could already picture the leisurely ride couple with luxury, it's going to be fun ride, the tachain have a solid concept on hand already

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:08:41 PM

Planning the mvp is so important and then putting that mvp out and showing how it works and operates with media like videos and articles and really help spread the word and assure people take notice of the project theirs a lot of noise in crypto so finding the diamonds is touch hehe
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 03:20:57 AM

I don't understand that they released MVP but airdrop app in August? But why? Is there any specific reason for this? Airdrop started or that will also with app?
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:34:19 AM

I'm sure this is a good project, just by learning from the materials provided in this thread and from the website.
Now i would like to know, where can i get some information about the result/progress of the ICO?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:35:15 AM

I'm sure this is a good project, just by learning from the materials provided in this thread and from the website.
Now i would like to know, where can i get some information about the result/progress of the ICO?

I think sales are yet to start for now. But you can subscribe to their white list to get updates on progress. Check their website link on the first page of this thread as the whitelist will be closing in about a week from today.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

Kinda sucks MVP isn't out yet for Android users but August is just around the corner, I'm excited about their MVP and can't wait to test it.

I just came across this project and started reading the document related to project. What I understood till now is that people can earn tokens by just viewing ads? Will spend some time here to know what are other benefits this platform is going to provide.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:19:36 AM

First of all, yes the project is awesome and regarding information about their result/progress of ICO I suggest visiting their website because that's the only place you can get such info.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

Planning the mvp is so important and then putting that mvp out and showing how it works and operates with media like videos and articles and really help spread the word and assure people take notice of the project theirs a lot of noise in crypto so finding the diamonds is touch hehe

Having an MVP on hand already is major key and a huge step to success as a project this days, the community wants to see that you're indeed doing what you planned on doing already with small steps and like a big influential crypto personality once said we have reached that point where investors begin to say "show me what you've got before I invest"

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:52:11 AM

I find the combination of the two areas interesting. I can understand when you develop something for traveling or for advertising. But a project for both
 at the same time?
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:19:40 AM

You'll find this is often the way with phone application releases. It's likely the same devs who do the iOS version also do the Android version. They naturally pick iOS first. Still it's not Android is a year away
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: