Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:58:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 07:33:16 AM

Just found your project. interesting that a MVP is already available, will take a closer look later this day.
Paying the taxi driver with tokens sounds like fun
very unique, if that happens, the digital currency will soon be recognized by everyone. I really hope this project is successful and the developers are on target
I think they can attract a lot of investors as they have a working MVP, does anybody know when their app will be available in the Store's?

According to their roadmap, they will release the iOS app this month and the Android app in August. I will test the app, when they release them.
Why do they release their Android app in August and not with the IOS this month? But still i am happy i have an Iphone now i can test their MVP out way earlier than Android users.

Kinda sucks MVP isn't out yet for Android users but August is just around the corner, I'm excited about their MVP and can't wait to test it.

It could be because they have more ios based users in their target location than android users. But i wonder why they couldn't do both at the same time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KirkBlock1986

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:37:42 AM

I read your project and it's very well proposed, creative idea and a great project
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:37:50 AM

I think the project owner making the right decision in taking Entertainment and Transportation as the key of the project.
Because those 2 things are very crucial matter that everyone needed for their daily need.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

I think the project owner making the right decision in taking Entertainment and Transportation as the key of the project.
Because those 2 things are very crucial matter that everyone needed for their daily need.

Indeed, the projects which make our lives easier and solve real life world problems are the ones that have the most chance of being an success
KirkBlock1986

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:53:31 AM

Join now to receive rewards. Very good project
nased0

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:59:30 AM

Looks very good.
Excellent business, irreproachable vision.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:17:34 AM

In the UK if you want to set up your own business you need to register with HMRC (Her Maj. Revenue & Customs) which is the government department for collection of taxes. After you have registered your business shows up on a register called CompaniesHouse which shows details such a company number, directors, latest accounts, etc..

Well guess what I just found out.. Tachain are a registered limited company in the UK! Check this link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11410419/

I didn’t realise they were based in the Uk, in my eyes this makes Tachain a legit project as they have official records of their company and they are already set up to start paying corporation tax when they start operating as a business.
Oh really? I's really cool that You find that info, because for us as investors it's really important thing. I believe more in this project than others.
Good luck Tchain Team!  Wink
The fact that the company is officially registered is good, but the fact that the employees are two people - the director and the secretary - and all this is one person, this is bad.

In the UK you need one director and one company secretary to set up a company, those are the rules. You can apply to add/remove directors at anytime.

I think they will add the other directors in the future, not all of them are based in the UK so they might not be setup to pay UK tax, hence why they have not been listed as directors yet.

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:39:40 AM

Looks like there is a forum bounty, again many postings without meaning. I'll take a look at the campaigns, maybe I'll get rewards for my topic-related postings :-)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:59:38 AM

Users can use TCHN tokens in order to pay for rides, do Tachain have any partnership with can services provider?

I just came to know about this project and I am still going through the project details, so don't have clear idea about project at this movement.
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Looks like there is a forum bounty, again many postings without meaning. I'll take a look at the campaigns, maybe I'll get rewards for my topic-related postings :-)

Hahaha good one. I am looking for some good information about project, reading Whitepaper takes longer time. I hope Tachain team comes with video which can give us good short summary of the project.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:00:12 PM

In the UK if you want to set up your own business you need to register with HMRC (Her Maj. Revenue & Customs) which is the government department for collection of taxes. After you have registered your business shows up on a register called CompaniesHouse which shows details such a company number, directors, latest accounts, etc..

Well guess what I just found out.. Tachain are a registered limited company in the UK! Check this link: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/11410419/

I didn’t realise they were based in the Uk, in my eyes this makes Tachain a legit project as they have official records of their company and they are already set up to start paying corporation tax when they start operating as a business.
Oh really? I's really cool that You find that info, because for us as investors it's really important thing. I believe more in this project than others.
Good luck Tchain Team!  Wink
The fact that the company is officially registered is good, but the fact that the employees are two people - the director and the secretary - and all this is one person, this is bad.

Most startups are a few people I’m sure as they get the funds to expand they will but you can’t really expect a startup to have hundreds of employees if they did they wouldn’t need outside investors y think lol

You're right, beside, this is like an app thing, the world is going global, simplification is now seen as every brand is more focused on following the trend, what matters most is the end game, they are registered, which is fine and i believe that they must have gone through some intricacies before they got registered, its not like they can't employ more people as they expand
tachain

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:29:38 PM

Users can use TCHN tokens in order to pay for rides, do Tachain have any partnership with can services provider?

I just came to know about this project and I am still going through the project details, so don't have clear idea about project at this movement.

Yes, you are right.
tachain

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:59:56 PM

Hahaha good one. I am looking for some good information about project, reading Whitepaper takes longer time. I hope Tachain team comes with video which can give us good short summary of the project.

Here is our video https://youtu.be/hkUwRigZxn0
potapo

Activity: 460
Merit: 100

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:06:58 PM

I'm sure this is a good project, just by learning from the materials provided in this thread and from the website.
Now i would like to know, where can i get some information about the result/progress of the ICO?

First of all, yes the project is awesome and regarding information about their result/progress of ICO I suggest visiting their website because that's the only place you can get such info.

and a lot of information you can draw from white paper. or at all, the best option would be to communicate with managers who can provide exhaustive answers to all the questions that interest you.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:09:29 PM

Great video it summarizes the Tachain project really well. Nice to see the team is active on this thread and helping investors and users with their queries.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:52:52 PM

Great video it summarizes the Tachain project really well. Nice to see the team is active on this thread and helping investors and users with their queries.

It does require some work helping out fellow community members and investors but it does pay off when they see the hard work from the team
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

It does require some work helping out fellow community members and investors but it does pay off when they see the hard work from the team
Amazing video but why doesn't the team have their own YouTube channel? it is very easy to create one for their project and put all the video's there.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:49:34 PM

Amazing video but why doesn't the team have their own YouTube channel? it is very easy to create one for their project and put all the video's there.

Maybe that as a community submission? But I agree, the team having their own channel in which they can publish videos like that would be useful, especially as that one is unlisted.
Aeotx

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

I am truly impressed by this great idea, innovation and wishful thinking brought across by xmax to improve how the gaming and entertainment industry functions. The full implementation of this project means the birth of a new era.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

Yea, there activeness got me, guess that's the major reason why i'm here, communication matters to me a lot and i'm sure it does same to the entire community as that's one of the yardsticks that characterizes a good project, when there's no communication, the project is as good as dead, so they should keep up the good work and entertain the questions of the community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: