Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:42:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:37:09 PM

advertising from the company has a positive impact. I see this gap taken by the Tachain platform to maximize blockchain-based advertising. effectiveness and security are also offered in transfortasi. Tachain platform is very complete for business development and pleases its users.

I thought the key here is in the combination of entertainment and advertising. Just advertising isn't as eye-catching and exciting.
I agree people should love to watch those ads, a lot of people just skip the ads or don't watch them at all so entertainment is also very important.

Hopefully the advertisements will be better suited to the user watching them as they will be targeted ads so you'll be more inclined to watch them

Yes and you get paid for interacting with the adverts, this interaction can be a positive, neutral or a negative one. You can select if you liked the advert or if you did not like it.

ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

Interesting article about the challenges for advertising: https://medium.com/@tachain/challenges-for-traditional-advertising-methods-and-ways-to-overcome-them-4bd81a375e14, i have been a fan of every of their article it is always interesting.

Oh... I didn't know that they posted articles frequently on their medium channel,  need to start checking there frequently. I hope this will be a good read.

i was not even aware they had medium channel i am going to check them out and also other channels because i am planning to invest and i need to stay informed
I guess you missed that or never seen on their website. They already have medium channel and with every details/article up to date. And I am not sure but I guess they have reddit channel also. Need to confirm that.
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:48:08 PM

Since the pre ICO stage is very much on going right now, I would recommend investors who are wise to do the needful, ICO with crowdsale will start in October and will close in the same October. For more ICO details and information see roadmap for the project.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 06:01:04 PM

advertising from the company has a positive impact. I see this gap taken by the Tachain platform to maximize blockchain-based advertising. effectiveness and security are also offered in transfortasi. Tachain platform is very complete for business development and pleases its users.

Let's look at the other side as well, in this taxi there will be tracking devices that's owned by the taxi company, how does Tachain keep tab on this various vehicles that it will use for its own ad services? Is Tachain going to be independent with its own tracking system?

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 07:01:37 PM

Let's look at the other side as well, in this taxi there will be tracking devices that's owned by the taxi company, how does Tachain keep tab on this various vehicles that it will use for its own ad services? Is Tachain going to be independent with its own tracking system?

For now they are partnering with other taxi companies like lyft. I think they will get their data from the partner taxi companies unless the companies refuses.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:01:48 PM

I think 10 years is way too long we’re goong to have quantum computers by then so I’m pretty sure we will have solid ai way before that if you ask me atleast

True, the development of technology and computers is crazy and I think you're right - we will see AI implemented and tested comfortably within the next 5 years i'd say.

5 years is the reasonably good time frame for adaptation any new technology like AI. We can already see the starting point in many aspects.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 07:32:00 PM

I've read in many articles about Tachain that it uses AI in its advertisement selection algorithms. Are there any example of how it works in real life? Will this help me to watch the more suitable commercials?

I presume so, the artificial intelligence will learn the user's preferences by judging how they engage with the adverts. I believe you can select if you liked the advert or if you thought it was relevant, through this selection process, the Tachain AI software can provide good quality adverts to users.

AI is going to be everywhere. Now I am seeing this new application for AI which is amazing. 10 years from now would be completely different world.

I can imagine this. If now some smart algorithm selects the most appropriate commercials for me, another one generates the best route from point A to point B in my city, then in 10 years I will be able to trust AI in solving much more serious questions of my everyday life.

Lots of people are talking about AI. Lets see how TaChain is implementing it in their product. Its a very nice field they are in.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:03:01 PM

I think 10 years is way too long we’re goong to have quantum computers by then so I’m pretty sure we will have solid ai way before that if you ask me atleast

True, the development of technology and computers is crazy and I think you're right - we will see AI implemented and tested comfortably within the next 5 years i'd say.
A real artificial intelligence with self-consciousness will never be created. It's impossible. This can not be done even with the help of quantum computers.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:27:38 PM

I thought the key here is in the combination of entertainment and advertising. Just advertising isn't as eye-catching and exciting.
I agree people should love to watch those ads, a lot of people just skip the ads or don't watch them at all so entertainment is also very important.

Hopefully the advertisements will be better suited to the user watching them as they will be targeted ads so you'll be more inclined to watch them

I believe that's the basis of the whole thing, its illogical to create such advertising platform, without streamlining such to hit the needed target, it will be irritating and the platform won't last because it will be a matter of months and it goes into extinction but if the adverts are targeted like they stated, it will attract advertisers, since they know that their products/ services is going to the right individual
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

Yes and you get paid for interacting with the adverts, this interaction can be a positive, neutral or a negative one. You can select if you liked the advert or if you did not like it.

Oh really? I did not know that. This will be tough on the advertising staff when they get reviews for their spots. Because frankly, 99% of the commercials are just bad (in my opinion)
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:32:36 PM

I believe that's the basis of the whole thing, its illogical to create such advertising platform, without streamlining such to hit the needed target, it will be irritating and the platform won't last because it will be a matter of months and it goes into extinction but if the adverts are targeted like they stated, it will attract advertisers, since they know that their products/ services is going to the right individual

I love the fact that people think targeted ads are the end all for advertising generic ads are already very common I mean advertising in taxis and billboards are already a thing none of which are hyper focused and it’s dtill a huge industry not everything has to be social media target advertising to succeed
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:01:10 PM

Oh really? I did not know that. This will be tough on the advertising staff when they get reviews for their spots. Because frankly, 99% of the commercials are just bad (in my opinion)
I agree with you but i think Tachain has thought about that too and if you can earn some tokens by watching ads why not? that is already a big thing.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:30:29 PM

Anyone have any information about android version release date?

Was wondering the same thing, but i've not seen any mention of it (Unless i've missed it in plain sight which is possible..) im still surprised that the IoS app was approved and released before the android one, usually it's the other way around!
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

Was wondering the same thing, but i've not seen any mention of it (Unless i've missed it in plain sight which is possible..) im still surprised that the IoS app was approved and released before the android one, usually it's the other way around!

Yeah I remember somewhere back in this thread there was a discussion on this and Apple was intended first, I guess the proven extra security measures Apple take rebuilds confidence for other users/platforms
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:45:17 PM

10 years is extremely long to predict the full usage of AI. As of now we already have AI in most of the present technology, 5 years from now we will see a massive breakthrough in what AI can do or achieve.
But why they need this much time for AI whenever they are going to success? I guess 5 years really enough time.

AI requires a lot of technical and conceptional details and from my understanding the smart contracts would be off nodes hence would not need power dedication.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:10:44 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2018, 11:36:01 AM by cryptossi

10 years is extremely long to predict the full usage of AI. As of now we already have AI in most of the present technology, 5 years from now we will see a massive breakthrough in what AI can do or achieve.
But why they need this much time for AI whenever they are going to success? I guess 5 years really enough time.

AI requires a lot of technical and conceptional details and from my understanding the smart contracts would be off nodes hence would not need power dedication.

AI is new technology that has really started to get adopted by businesses and over the last few years it has become massively popular. I’m hoping to see it fully integrated in a wide range of industries.

em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

yeah, AI seems to have advanced over a couple of years and 5 maybe 10 years from now we will experience a very disruptive change in what AI can actually do

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

Not sure what framework they used to build it I mean had the gone with something like electron or react native you’d think the development would have went a bit hand in hand with nearly simultaneous releases
lubot sa yawa

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:54:12 AM

yeah, AI seems to have advanced over a couple of years and 5 maybe 10 years from now we will experience a very disruptive change in what AI can actually do

Yes, in the very soon we will see the results of this project in the crypto community and we will be glad how they will make everything possible in the real world. Seems like they arr capable enough to make this thing happen since they are making well with their objectives.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 01:22:05 AM

That's true even us we all know that  if the ads really not good or not entertaining we usually skip it but if the ads is good or get our attention we really watch it until the end.

At your service
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: