Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:46:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:46:07 PM

Is there a way of finding out how many times the transportal app has been downloaded on the app store? This would be a really key bit of information to find out.

I've already asked myself that question. In the Android Playstore you can always see how often the app has been downloaded. At Apple, this does not seem to be the case. A pity

I'm pretty sure the team will have that information and would make a good question on their telegram!

Wow... They team should give us the information then. It would really be nice knowing how many times the app has been downloaded.

Would like to know the answer too and Telegram is the best place to get it. Has anybody asked this question yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:55:48 PM

Is there a way of finding out how many times the transportal app has been downloaded on the app store? This would be a really key bit of information to find out.

I've already asked myself that question. In the Android Playstore you can always see how often the app has been downloaded. At Apple, this does not seem to be the case. A pity

I'm pretty sure the team will have that information and would make a good question on their telegram!

Wow... They team should give us the information then. It would really be nice knowing how many times the app has been downloaded.

Would like to know the answer too and Telegram is the best place to get it. Has anybody asked this question yet?

Would be cool to know how many times the app has been downloaded and super cool to know how many taxi rides has been booked via it
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:56:28 PM

I haven't' asked the questions in the Telegram channel. But for the developer of the app it is easy to see the number of downloads. Maybe they publish the number here or in Telegram.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:29:47 PM

I think this is only possible when they are already listed in the various app store yet... Anyone can check for that

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:30:00 PM

If the developers really realize their plans, the project can become successful and famous! Despite the general situation on the market.

We hope so too. They are really trying to initiate a system that will be beneficial too all. Making riding taxi fun instead of  a long boring journey to your destination.

And even if not fun at least allow the riders to benefit from being spammed with ads I really think crypto has a good chance to turn advertising into something different from what it’s been in the past less annoyance and something more people look forward to the next one

Yes and that's what i will love to see, a situation where a brand from the blockchain industry becomes widely accepted and beats their conventional competitors, people need to feel the presence of the industry and there's no better way to do such than to implement things that will entice the community, tachain should do what they can to become successful
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:30:54 PM

Yeah if there has been a lot of downloads they could use this as promotional material. It would be nice to see some kind of update from the Tachain team.

For those of you that were asking before what the Transportal app looks like, check out this article at the bottom there are screenshots: https://medium.com/@tachain/tachain-roadmap-how-are-we-going-to-reach-our-goals-e2057d1c4edf

Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:05:00 PM

Yeah if there has been a lot of downloads they could use this as promotional material. It would be nice to see some kind of update from the Tachain team.

For those of you that were asking before what the Transportal app looks like, check out this article at the bottom there are screenshots: https://medium.com/@tachain/tachain-roadmap-how-are-we-going-to-reach-our-goals-e2057d1c4edf

Thanks for linking the article, Im on Android so haven't actually seen the app in full yet, looks like it's got a nice interface and layout, will be interesting to give it a first test when it's available.
FarmFrenzy

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

Would be cool to know how many times the app has been downloaded and super cool to know how many taxi rides has been booked via it

Oh, that would be really cool but I doubt the second is technically is the same simple as the first one.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 10:34:17 PM

I think this is only possible when they are already listed in the various app store yet... Anyone can check for that

Ya pretty sure that’s true not sure why everyone’s so anxious for numbers people are so impatient these days when it comes to crypto give the platform time to grow and see after a year or so how well it’s dine
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:48:08 PM

advertising from the company has a positive impact. I see this gap taken by the Tachain platform to maximize blockchain-based advertising. effectiveness and security are also offered in transfortasi. Tachain platform is very complete for business development and pleases its users.

I thought the key here is in the combination of entertainment and advertising. Just advertising isn't as eye-catching and exciting.
I agree people should love to watch those ads, a lot of people just skip the ads or don't watch them at all so entertainment is also very important.

That's true even us we all know that  if the ads really not good or not entertaining we usually skip it but if the ads is good or get our attention we really watch it until the end.

Am having this feelings that when tachain becomes operational a lit if people will watch ads simply because they will recieve incentive for that. I just hope tachain succeed in pulling this off

I think that's what really going to happen, Some people are lazy to watch an ads  if they will not going to get anything from it. Rewarding a people who's going to watch it will going to boost them to do it.

At your service
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:17:51 AM

If the developers really realize their plans, the project can become successful and famous! Despite the general situation on the market.

We hope so too. They are really trying to initiate a system that will be beneficial too all. Making riding taxi fun instead of  a long boring journey to your destination.

And even if not fun at least allow the riders to benefit from being spammed with ads I really think crypto has a good chance to turn advertising into something different from what it’s been in the past less annoyance and something more people look forward to the next one

I agree with this and hope Tachain capitalise on this opportunity. It really could set the path to see better ads in the crypto space

Ads are only for the crypto space or is it applicable for any type of ads? My understanding is the ads are meant for any commercial ads in general.

From my readings there is not specific specification to the type of ads. It should not be bound to the crypto space. I am almost certain the ads include non-crypto stuff too.

gee777

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 05:11:00 AM

I think 10 years is way too long we’re goong to have quantum computers by then so I’m pretty sure we will have solid ai way before that if you ask me atleast

True, the development of technology and computers is crazy and I think you're right - we will see AI implemented and tested comfortably within the next 5 years i'd say.
A real artificial intelligence with self-consciousness will never be created. It's impossible. This can not be done even with the help of quantum computers.

Self consciousness and feeling will still be part of humans only. No doubt about it. But AI can make humans more smarter than nowadays. This cannot be ruled out.

Hmmm...  I am curious, in what way can AI make human more smarter, because i know that it is we the humans that are daily trying to make the AI more smarter than us.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

We hope so too. They are really trying to initiate a system that will be beneficial too all. Making riding taxi fun instead of  a long boring journey to your destination.

I agree with this and hope Tachain capitalise on this opportunity. It really could set the path to see better ads in the crypto space

Ads are only for the crypto space or is it applicable for any type of ads? My understanding is the ads are meant for any commercial ads in general.
Yeah, this was the beauty of the project, is that it could be any general advertising - the audience is huge
That you mean to say any company can use this concept for promotion of their business? I thought this app can be used for only crypto related ads.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

We hope so too. They are really trying to initiate a system that will be beneficial too all. Making riding taxi fun instead of  a long boring journey to your destination.

Yeah, this was the beauty of the project, is that it could be any general advertising - the audience is huge
That you mean to say any company can use this concept for promotion of their business? I thought this app can be used for only crypto related ads.

Where did you see this information and why would it only be for crypto related ads
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 10:15:46 AM

I think 10 years is way too long we’re goong to have quantum computers by then so I’m pretty sure we will have solid ai way before that if you ask me atleast

True, the development of technology and computers is crazy and I think you're right - we will see AI implemented and tested comfortably within the next 5 years i'd say.
A real artificial intelligence with self-consciousness will never be created. It's impossible. This can not be done even with the help of quantum computers.

Self consciousness and feeling will still be part of humans only. No doubt about it. But AI can make humans more smarter than nowadays. This cannot be ruled out.

Hmmm...  I am curious, in what way can AI make human more smarter, because i know that it is we the humans that are daily trying to make the AI more smarter than us.

trying to make AI smarter than humans already shows how stupid humanity really is
So it can not be that hard to make the AI ​​smarter.
I hope it never happens
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 10:51:25 AM

Funny I read the article and didn't take notice of the app image below,thanks for the lookout by the way it's a good feature it have, the google map is right  on point

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 11:05:34 AM

Thanks for linking the article, Im on Android so haven't actually seen the app in full yet, looks like it's got a nice interface and layout, will be interesting to give it a first test when it's available.

Same as that! Will download it for sure once it's out on Android and give it a decent test through. Shame I dont have an iOS device anymore
ExxonF

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 12:40:36 PM

Tachain is creating a rating system for both passangers and drivers that would be stored on their blockchain platform. This system would change the course of the transportation model, great ideas from their team. I can say Investors are in great hands.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:42:44 PM

Funny I read the article and didn't take notice of the app image below,thanks for the lookout by the way it's a good feature it have, the google map is right  on point
That's really great. This app is really look user friendly. It's not a difficult to use but I am still waiting for android version.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 12:44:37 PM

Where did you see this information and why would it only be for crypto related ads
I am never seen anything about this but just asking for my confirmation. If it is available for anyone to use for their company promotion then really I am sure this concept will be successful.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: