Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:19:40 PM

you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this plan!

I think the bounty campaign is already started if I am not mistaken  Huh Huh i saw somewhere the campaign is to run till the end of the ICO which I can't quite understand the logic behind it

Think so i'd have to look I have to admit i've been a little bit slacking on my bounty projects lately Sad down market makes me slow to really do things on crypto lately but this is definitly one of those projects i imagine to have a pretty solid marketcap after a year or so, so a bounty reward would be nice Smiley

I feel you buddy, Sometimes I feel that because you will think if the project will really going to be good even on down markets. Seeing our portfolio values decreasing over a day really makes me tired.

At your service

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ramiccuhans

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

Great initiative. Your plan is promising and has good planning. I think this plan will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your idea.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 11:43:12 PM

you add more specific information about this plan, it will be easier to make a decision. i mean,for example, what people get of invest?
Hoping the bounty campaign will be announced shortly. Can not wait to promote this plan!

I think the bounty campaign is already started if I am not mistaken  Huh Huh i saw somewhere the campaign is to run till the end of the ICO which I can't quite understand the logic behind it

Think so i'd have to look I have to admit i've been a little bit slacking on my bounty projects lately Sad down market makes me slow to really do things on crypto lately but this is definitly one of those projects i imagine to have a pretty solid marketcap after a year or so, so a bounty reward would be nice Smiley

Everyone seems to be slacky about bounties. But it’s not just bounties but crypto generally. That gives opportunity for new stronger hands opportunity to come into crypto and bring in with them better ways of doin things. Watch out and learn. I think we’re in for a treat.

Ya but while I’ve slacked on new bounties I am definitly not a weak hand hehe which it hoping works out long term holding onto projects I really think is going to make it work out for me longterm
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 04:18:59 AM

Great initiative. Your plan is promising and has good planning. I think this plan will benefit many people. hopefully for a smooth development and many people who are interested in your idea.

Definitely its project with a lot of positives from the community as I can see here and for some of us waiting on the android app release as well  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. They have got great products fused into one, transport and ad is a great niche.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:50:26 AM

I guess you should not judge ICO by airdrop, since it is full of hienas, much like yourself, in search for some easy loose cash, in resemblence much like a crackheads - speak factless nonsence and always itching Smiley)))

Some company make the mistake of thinking airdrop improves their chance for a successful ICO maybe not recently anymore.. It's best when distribution is even done after listing in most cases at it will control the hyenas  Grin

Most of the time it's true that free airdrop really affecting the ICO's to become a successful one because of those  airdrop hunters that dumping their coins or tokens after get listed on exchange/s even it's only have small values.

Speaking of which I know of a project that's currently struggling due to that however there is no better means of getting tokens at a good rate than buying at an early stage which Tachain is currently running... Those who buy the token will be better off. In few months

I don't know, with people dumping airdrop tokens, I would say it's also advantageous to hold back about 50% of your investment for when it lists on exchanges, chances are you can reduce your overall cost per token with the bounty hunters / airdroppers.
Guy's I just want to know that we have any benefit of we are going to hold this tokens for a year or more than year? I am not sure about this but just want to know.

You know holding is still the best practice for crypto cause you can have a quadruple of your investment with time but the only downside side is you can't tell at what time exactly.

Good point, if you believe in the project, just HOLD - you could try day trade but due to the speed and volatility of crypto, the best chance is to hold for the long term

I have tried trading a couple number of times and have always ended up being burnt. Am almost concluding that it's not my thing.  Grin
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 05:57:28 AM

Definitely its project with a lot of positives from the community as I can see here and for some of us waiting on the android app release as well  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes. They have got great products fused into one, transport and ad is a great niche.
Yes you're correct!
this niche is didn't got much attention in last days!
Now TaChain is giving it whole new perspective to this Travel industry and Advertisement as well!
the plan of Binding both thing is really amazing!
i cant wait for their Product release!!
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:56:25 AM

I guess you should not judge ICO by airdrop, since it is full of hienas, much like yourself, in search for some easy loose cash, in resemblence much like a crackheads - speak factless nonsence and always itching Smiley)))

Some company make the mistake of thinking airdrop improves their chance for a successful ICO maybe not recently anymore.. It's best when distribution is even done after listing in most cases at it will control the hyenas  Grin

Most of the time it's true that free airdrop really affecting the ICO's to become a successful one because of those  airdrop hunters that dumping their coins or tokens after get listed on exchange/s even it's only have small values.

Speaking of which I know of a project that's currently struggling due to that however there is no better means of getting tokens at a good rate than buying at an early stage which Tachain is currently running... Those who buy the token will be better off. In few months

I don't know, with people dumping airdrop tokens, I would say it's also advantageous to hold back about 50% of your investment for when it lists on exchanges, chances are you can reduce your overall cost per token with the bounty hunters / airdroppers.
Guy's I just want to know that we have any benefit of we are going to hold this tokens for a year or more than year? I am not sure about this but just want to know.

You know holding is still the best practice for crypto cause you can have a quadruple of your investment with time but the only downside side is you can't tell at what time exactly.

Good point, if you believe in the project, just HOLD - you could try day trade but due to the speed and volatility of crypto, the best chance is to hold for the long term

I have tried trading a couple number of times and have always ended up being burnt. Am almost concluding that it's not my thing.  Grin

I tried day trading also when i got into crypto newly. I was massive wrecked. There are many factors that determines ine success in day trading. I stopped because i know i couldn't keep up.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

Another thing I like about this Tachain application is the rating system for taxi drivers and user, its always nice to know people's reputation before dealing with them. Great innovation here Tachain!

Yes that's great. here in europe this is also possible. you read in the internet which taxi is very good and then order exactly this taxi company. and if that works with Tachain it would be really perfect
I like the concept of the rating system this will be a big boost for Tachain, people will get to know the taxi drivers  reputation using the rating system.
Abram434

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:03:48 AM

seems a interesting project but i think current market already has this what is different in your  project ? Also is there any bounty program ?
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 08:33:53 AM

Another thing I like about this Tachain application is the rating system for taxi drivers and user, its always nice to know people's reputation before dealing with them. Great innovation here Tachain!

Yes that's great. here in europe this is also possible. you read in the internet which taxi is very good and then order exactly this taxi company. and if that works with Tachain it would be really perfect
I like the concept of the rating system this will be a big boost for Tachain, people will get to know the taxi drivers  reputation using the rating system.

I see Tachain going beyond just being used as ads connections but applicable in so many cases, including that they could be used even by same transport companies to advertise them selves using the rating system. As users would want to know about services provided by each firm. I can’t wait to be a part of this.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

I am honestly hodling many project and I've had some good returns from some but for most I am still waiting for the break. I think traction is the main influencer on both volume and price.

CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 09:02:32 AM

actually there should be an option for Rating Driver as well as Rider like in Uber!
i mean who would have thought before UBER they would get such amazing behave from a driver for just to get a 5* Rating?
well now we see that!
So Rating system is compulsory for Maintaining Well user experience!
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

Bounty campaign is ongoing. Just 4 weeks to go for the completion of the token sales.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358

Check this out for bounty..
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

I was missed this point from app. By using rating system we can filter best services of taxi driver and users. I like this idea.

Wow. This is good one. We can also have the review in the App itself which makes our easier with getting a best deal for taxis.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
tachain

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:02:17 AM

Greetings,
I am impressed with the interests of investors with the plans you have. and I want to ask about bounty, don't you open a bounty service for this project?

Sure - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4597358
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:05:07 AM

I was missed this point from app. By using rating system we can filter best services of taxi driver and users. I like this idea.

Yeah it's great to have reviews. Drivers also review the passengers so that's massive for them, you can be sure you're giving someone a lift who won't mess you about or cause any trouble etc

Yeah reviews will certainly help about the app - much easier to have somewhat reference or description of the person you're about to meet for a taxi
Wow, is this facility available in this app? That's really great they never missed this option. Rating system always define the quality between user and driver.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:09:15 AM

Bounty campaign is ongoing. Just 4 weeks to go for the completion of the token sales.

I am not sure what the progress is like so far. I hope they put a progress indicator or am I missing it somewhere.
They have 27 days left with the pre sale bonus of 35% and 1 TCHN is 0,01 $

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

A great initiative indeed, Tachain will change a lot in the advert and transportation industry.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:20:21 PM

I am not sure what the progress is like so far. I hope they put a progress indicator or am I missing it somewhere.
They have 27 days left with the pre sale bonus of 35% and 1 TCHN is 0,01 $

A progress bar on the ICO stage would be brilliant and help keep the community on top of how much funding TaChain have received thus far
sila-shulz1272

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:27:55 PM

One can not understand why the taxi to pay for coins Tachain ? And how many taxi companies will go to use your coins in your currency? The crypto market is very volatile and extremely unstable .. today, the price of the token is one, and tomorrow it will fall twice, how in this case to work for companies specializing in providing taxi services ?
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: