Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:51:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:05:26 AM

Guy's anyone have idea about their android version release? If I am not wrong then android version released they said in Aug but still no updates on it.

No news about it yet, it's all been silence from the team towards that aspect  of their project. Hopefully, in a short while, we will see some updates from them concerning that

I think we all should be patient with the team. They got a lot on their hands now. Most importantly the fund raising ICO. The iOS version is out to give client and investors an MVP that shows the final aim. But a response about that from the team would clear the air.

We have been patient. People are asking because the team said we will specifically see the android version last month but we almost getting to the middle of September and there has been no word from the team.

I was away for a month from Cryptomarket and Tachain. I thought by now android version might have launched. Anyway, what about Apple version of app? Any feedback available for the app?

Welcome back. I have not seen any review about the application  apart from the medium article with just three screenshots. I would also like to see a video describing the application functionalities.

Yes,  a video about applications describing all its functions would be nice. Any iPhone users here?  Have you downloaded the app and checked how the interface looks like?

I think this will be a lot faster if they tend to give it out as a small bounty campaign cause I don't think (stand to be corrected) most people will want to do such for free without any form of reward. Another way to go about it is for a user to contact the team telling them he/she want to do the review and then agree on a reward for the trouble.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

Guy's anyone have idea about their android version release? If I am not wrong then android version released they said in Aug but still no updates on it.

No news about it yet, it's all been silence from the team towards that aspect  of their project. Hopefully, in a short while, we will see some updates from them concerning that

I think we all should be patient with the team. They got a lot on their hands now. Most importantly the fund raising ICO. The iOS version is out to give client and investors an MVP that shows the final aim. But a response about that from the team would clear the air.

We have been patient. People are asking because the team said we will specifically see the android version last month but we almost getting to the middle of September and there has been no word from the team.

I was away for a month from Cryptomarket and Tachain. I thought by now android version might have launched. Anyway, what about Apple version of app? Any feedback available for the app?

Welcome back. I have not seen any review about the application  apart from the medium article with just three screenshots. I would also like to see a video describing the application functionalities.

Yes,  a video about applications describing all its functions would be nice. Any iPhone users here?  Have you downloaded the app and checked how the interface looks like?

I think this will be a lot faster if they tend to give it out as a small bounty campaign cause I don't think (stand to be corrected) most people will want to do such for free without any form of reward. Another way to go about it is for a user to contact the team telling them he/she want to do the review and then agree on a reward for the trouble.

There’s a bounty already on. It has a percentage for blog, which includes videos. Also, I got the app on my iOS. Haven’t been able to use it, because of my location. But I saw a video on YouTube, it was real helpful on how to use the app. TAChain got two apps on App Store; Transportal and Transporter. Depends on if you’re a client or a Taxi driver.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:48:19 AM

Tachain is planning to create AdNet so that application users would be able to watch advertisements while driving in a taxi, public or any other transport and earn TCHN tokens for this. TaChain is looking interesting project for me. MVP is already live.

Nice combination... No other project that exist with this structure or having this target niche in mind, I like to invest in this type of project that are quite innovative

Ya at this point in the industry only innovative ideas with real world use cases are worth really investing cash in otherwise who knows what will happen

I couldn't agree less, I think the blockchain is created with such intention for now there is little with innovative ideas that will revolutionize the industry

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 08:46:45 AM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Tachain platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

https://www.allcoinposts.com/icodetails?q=Tachain

Great to see TaChain has been added to once again another third party ICO reviewer  - the more we get the more exposure which is possible for the project!

Normally any third party review of an ICO is nice to have. But  I never heard about the review website and there are so  many errors in the overview. They have forgotten the team, the white paper... The review is useless.
I also observed that the team details are missing. Even in this website rating number also missing. I guess they have to modify it.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

Congratulations!!
I am pleased to inform that Tachain platform has been shortlisted and added to our listing:

In case of any changes, feel free to revert back with the proposed changes to be made to hello@allcoinposts.com

Best Regards,

Great to see TaChain has been added to once again another third party ICO reviewer  - the more we get the more exposure which is possible for the project!

Normally any third party review of an ICO is nice to have. But  I never heard about the review website and there are so  many errors in the overview. They have forgotten the team, the white paper... The review is useless.
I also observed that the team details are missing. Even in this website rating number also missing. I guess they have to modify it.

It should however if you check the website you will see their linkedin profiles. It should be easily accessible. If you click at the members photo it will direct to their linkedin profile.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:57:59 AM

Yes, If it's a review or a video tutorial about the functions of the apps will be really good, It's really a big help also to attract some people attention because most of the people now are preferred using a mobile phone.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 11:39:44 AM

Greetings, everyone. promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important

I think this should be in Philippines (I'm not certain) they'll be starting  their transportation company in Philippines with about thre thousand cabs

I never heard that Tachain is planning to obtain a bank license. May be they need a license for the TMARQ platform, but for an exchange and not a bank.

When the taxi service will start? I assumed that with Tachain app launch, taxi services will also start, but looks like it's not the case?
i think we have to wait some time For the Taxi services and all that features!
this service requires permission from road ministry or the authorities and as this is a financial service they'll be needing more paper works and permission from authorities! those process can only begun after they finishes ICO and using that Funds!
But we can see that app soo i guess as they promised app release before Ico!
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:19:22 PM

You mean a video reviewing the app and how it functions? If that is the case I would agree; it would really do the app good; either case we are or I am looking forwards to the android release.

Good suggestion. This app or taxi services will not available in most of the countries at start. So it will be interesting to see how this app works. A video about the same will be good.

Video based promotion always good. I am not sure if team is consistently posting videos about project and products. They can post video related to this app at least

I saw their official video on this thread which has over 1k views on YouTube but surprisingly they have no subscribers, which, in my opinion is not really a good news as people need to be updated by the team in all channels and YouTube is definitely one of them.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

Congratulations!!

Best Regards,

It should however if you check the website you will see their linkedin profiles. It should be easily accessible. If you click at the members photo it will direct to their linkedin profile.
Yeap, few links are properly accessible but few missed. Numbers of rank/rating are missing from there. Also team members link are there but data is missing. I guess they have to re-modify it.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:03:37 PM

Greetings, everyone. promising idea. in your road map, I saw that you are planning to obtain a bank license. Tell me, in which country/countries? And when exactly? That's very important

I think this should be in Philippines (I'm not certain) they'll be starting  their transportation company in Philippines with about thre thousand cabs

I never heard that Tachain is planning to obtain a bank license. May be they need a license for the TMARQ platform, but for an exchange and not a bank.

When the taxi service will start? I assumed that with Tachain app launch, taxi services will also start, but looks like it's not the case?
this service requires permission from road ministry or the authorities and as this is a financial service they'll be needing more paper works and permission from authorities! those process can only begun after they finishes ICO and using that Funds!

yeah, i'd like to see some real-world uses of the app and maybe a video? Possibly something for the team to concider doing?
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

You mean a video reviewing the app and how it functions? If that is the case I would agree; it would really do the app good; either case we are or I am looking forwards to the android release.

Good suggestion. This app or taxi services will not available in most of the countries at start. So it will be interesting to see how this app works. A video about the same will be good.

Video based promotion always good. I am not sure if team is consistently posting videos about project and products. They can post video related to this app at least

I saw their official video on this thread which has over 1k views on YouTube but surprisingly they have no subscribers, which, in my opinion is not really a good news as people need to be updated by the team in all channels and YouTube is definitely one of them.

One thousand views with no subscribers, how did they achieve that. It is really a bad reputation for the team, they need to work on that.
nesh1

Merit: 110

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

I think this should be in Philippines (I'm not certain) they'll be starting  their transportation company in Philippines with about thre thousand cabs

yeah, i'd like to see some real-world uses of the app and maybe a video? Possibly something for the team to concider doing?
I agree this will attract a lot of investors too if they see that the App is doing what it should be doing, i will ask this in the Telegram maybe they will have an answer to this.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:49:38 PM

Yeah, There's a lot of process they will need to do before they can start it. As of now the project is still on ICO stages I think they will make a move after they finish all the needed things for the project.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

I will like to say, "when entertainment and transportation come together, you get Tachain". This is a really good idea. I only hope the team don't burn out quick.  Grin
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:41:16 PM

That's mean no body have started using it? May be tachain know very well in which device it has been installed so they should asked feedback to that user.

I dont think this is true. Remember this project also have lots of investors who is believing this project. Probably we are missing information somewhere. We should ask this in their telegram channel.

You are right and i believe some must have used the app as oppose to what's stated above and just like i once stated, if there has been negative reviews, here would have been one of the first avenue to get a backlash from iOS users but up till this instant, i'm yet to see any, which signifies that all is going well, unless i'm mistaken on that part
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:12:17 PM

Hi everybody!
If the your token is officially registered with the US government, then this is very good news for the whole plan. This is a good sign for the development and attraction of investments. I believe that the token will be very popular and in demand.

yeah, i believe as well that this project is certainly gonna be something good but regarding if they are registered with the US government i suggest you head to their telegram channel and ask such question for immediate answer

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
weisner

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

I will like to say, "when entertainment and transportation come together, you get Tachain". This is a really good idea. I only hope the team don't burn out quick.  Grin

An interesting idea that later this application has more benefits in land transportation. I am sure Tachain will have a community and fully support this discovery, the team will continue to provide an event that is able to attract many investors.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

Video will certainly help as I think majority of users/people are more interested in watching some content rather than reading
Getadaaa

Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

From the iOS app, Transportal, TAChain seem to be available in two countries at the moment; Philippines and the US. Is there a plan to expand to other countries? If yes, what country are we looking at?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

From the iOS app, Transportal, TAChain seem to be available in two countries at the moment; Philippines and the US. Is there a plan to expand to other countries? If yes, what country are we looking at?

I'd expect the team to continue their focus on Asia as they're a lot of crypto enthusiast and investors who reside in this region.   
Pages: « 1 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 [150] 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: