Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

cool, I am glad that someone from Manila is here. Are you going to use Tachain and can you send us a testimonial report?

yeah, if we could get some proof of it in the 'wild' so to speak from an actual user, that would be awesome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 01:56:44 PM

Nice Q&A with Demetrius Vallas the founder of Tachain in case anyone never saw it;

https://www.tokens24.com/exclusive/qa-with-demetrius-vallas-founder-and-ceo-of-tachain
Thanks for sharing this link. I guess investors also have read it. This Q&A sessions will clear lot of doubt about Tachain.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

I noticed that their website is not updated, the roadmap is not where Tachain is right now they have already released their IOS app and are planning to release their Android app.

We are sincerely sorry about inconvenience but the Android release is postponed to November.
But why it's postponed till November? It's happened 2nd time. Even iOS app also not fully operational I guess?

Oh man that sucks, is there any reason why it's been postponed guys? Are Google causing the delays?
It's not good. Same they did in Aug and said will release in SEP end and now same happened at this time also. This things will disappoint to investors really.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 02:52:07 PM

I noticed that their website is not updated, the roadmap is not where Tachain is right now they have already released their IOS app and are planning to release their Android app.

We are sincerely sorry about inconvenience but the Android release is postponed to November.
But why it's postponed till November? It's happened 2nd time. Even iOS app also not fully operational I guess?

Oh man that sucks, is there any reason why it's been postponed guys? Are Google causing the delays?
It's not good. Same they did in Aug and said will release in SEP end and now same happened at this time also. This things will disappoint to investors really.

That’s not helpful to the ICO. Android app release postponed twice. Team owe investors and community some explanation. Clear the air here a bit.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:14:08 PM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

cool, I am glad that someone from Manila is here. Are you going to use Tachain and can you send us a testimonial report?

yeah, if we could get some proof of it in the 'wild' so to speak from an actual user, that would be awesome.

Look at the bright side; since you are already used to those apps I think the entry to market would be easier especially that there are rewards in place for consuming the ads.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:28:31 PM

Nice. Uber and Taxify are really popular taxi services and they really made it in a short period of time. Thats one of the reasons i believe this project is going to be succesful if they play their cards right.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

Nice. Uber and Taxify are really popular taxi services and they really made it in a short period of time. Thats one of the reasons i believe this project is going to be succesful if they play their cards right.

Indeed, the 2 taxi companies above have really grown massively in such short period of time which goes to show the potential with a new project like this. Looking forward to seeing some further development
Hopetruel

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

what is taxify and uber cooperate?
I myself also don't understand this project, but tachain might be big later like uber
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 03:51:45 PM

Transportation is really a necessity for our regular life!
that's why they made it to milestone in a short time!
but TaChain is really a amazing project!
but they have some hard competitors ahead!
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 04:34:05 PM

Every new start up passes through difficult times, they've a brilliant project consistency will get them through.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

Every new start up passes through difficult times, they've a brilliant project consistency will get them through.
That's true but they have to be much active on this thread and another social medias. And they should not say the release date/month of app until they sure about it.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:00:51 PM

That's true but they have to be much active on this thread and another social medias. And they should not say the release date/month of app until they sure about it.

they shouldn't advertise when the product is still unusable. They're doing good in creating awareness for whats coming, but mostly they're rightfully focussing on their product

faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:01:30 PM

then we can only hope that the majority of residents in manila have iPhones. Otherwise there are very few customers
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 07:53:05 PM

then we can only hope that the majority of residents in manila have iPhones. Otherwise there are very few customers

Is their any update or explanation why the team had to push back android till november, normally android apps come out before IOS but yu guys managed to do the opposite lol so i think thats why everyones so curious
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:16:43 PM

Is their any update or explanation why the team had to push back android till november, normally android apps come out before IOS but yu guys managed to do the opposite lol so i think thats why everyones so curious

I believe this discussion was addressed sometime ago about iOS been a better platform than android, as it addresses some functional issues which may play out with android, so its best to say that the process for android may be a complicated one but at the end, it will be best for the team to dish out an official statement on that aspect
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:55:24 PM

That would be amazing, that's a really good marketing idea. A video showing how the app will work or even go the extra mile and do a video review of one of the screens in the Tachain taxis.

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 09:35:45 PM

Closed Sale ends in 6 days, what do you think, does Tachain start its service right after that? So far there is no official announcement about the exact start date

If everything goes as planned in this present stage, there definitely will be no need for them to hold back rather than moving to the next line of action in their plans.
yeah, they definitely have no reason to hold back what so ever and also it completely obvious that softcap are there to provide some level of support to the whole system

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

Yeah, I'm going to use Tachain once they fully launched here  Cheesy. I'm really excited when they said that they will going to start here in Manila  Wink.

At your service
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:29:10 PM

Great, finally there's someone from Manila who can confirm the nature of the transport industry. I think the Tachain team did its due research before kicking off after all.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2018, 10:41:01 PM

Yeah, I'm going to use Tachain once they fully launched here  Cheesy. I'm really excited when they said that they will going to start here in Manila  Wink.

but they are operating from the manilla or are you based in Philippians, i believe it will take tachain few more works tobecome a standard in the indusrty

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: