Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:17:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:40:05 AM

I have checked some pages of this thread and I now know what happened in last 10 days or so. There are no major events. But it seems team extended ICO end date.
Now almost all projects extend the dates of the ICO. Everyone hopes that the green market will come, and the money will flow like a river)) Grin

I'm reality we ain't waiting for one big news that will shake the world we just waiting for the right tech that will change a lot of believes and inspire new flow of money... I think thats the current phase we are in the world RN
But why they extended ICO end date. And I guess about android version app launching also they postponed. But not mentioned reason exactly.

Markets are poor and investors are being conservative with their money, it could take considerably longer for the team to raise a sufficient amount to develop the project comfortably. This is why they have extended it to 31st December.

Many projects are currently running until December 31st. But there are not many investors right now. Of course, that means that not many of these ICOs will survive until the end of the year. But I am confident that Tachain will be successful in finding enough investors

Agree. People like crypto because it's decentralized. But for now they are not investing in crypto because it's not managed properly or need some regulations,  means again crypto in hand of central authority??

Crypto or fiat will always have some amount of centralization as sadly the fact is most people can't be trusted with their own security (otherwise PHISHING wouldn't be so successful of a "hack") what crypto does is give people the choice to be responsible for themselves or not.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

I have checked some pages of this thread and I now know what happened in last 10 days or so. There are no major events. But it seems team extended ICO end date.
Now almost all projects extend the dates of the ICO. Everyone hopes that the green market will come, and the money will flow like a river)) Grin

I'm reality we ain't waiting for one big news that will shake the world we just waiting for the right tech that will change a lot of believes and inspire new flow of money... I think thats the current phase we are in the world RN
But why they extended ICO end date. And I guess about android version app launching also they postponed. But not mentioned reason exactly.

Markets are poor and investors are being conservative with their money, it could take considerably longer for the team to raise a sufficient amount to develop the project comfortably. This is why they have extended it to 31st December.

Many projects are currently running until December 31st. But there are not many investors right now. Of course, that means that not many of these ICOs will survive until the end of the year. But I am confident that Tachain will be successful in finding enough investors

Agree. People like crypto because it's decentralized. But for now they are not investing in crypto because it's not managed properly or need some regulations,  means again crypto in hand of central authority??

Crypto or fiat will always have some amount of centralization as sadly the fact is most people can't be trusted with their own security (otherwise PHISHING wouldn't be so successful of a "hack") what crypto does is give people the choice to be responsible for themselves or not.

Last one year many projext was launched but 80% project was scam and that's the reason many people just watching crypto now
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 04:31:45 AM

On their twitter they tweeted about some digital marketing post. That's relevant to tachain? What exactly is this I didn't understand. Could someone help me to understand that concept?
https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1048166273979432960?s=19

It is actually a nice infographic; their post I think is part of their content generation. One of the marketing techniques is to publish relevant information. You will basically become the go to person in that space. don't forget their core proposition is in advertisements. This post makes complete sense.

Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:45:35 AM

The idea of ​​the project is not entirely clear, can you briefly explain?
\

From my perceptive. They aim to bring in the much needed synergy into the transportation and advertising business using the blockchain which have never been seen before even in traditional system. You could check them on Tachain.io to learn more.

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

Lol I’m being pretty patient I kind of like the stability that seems to be developing on the market I mean the current rates seem pretty solid to me
So what exactly last date of ICO now? They given any reason that why they want to postpone ICO?
i think it'll end with this year, i mean 31st Dec!
and with this dull market its hard to get any investor!
so that's the reason of extension!

I think this is good decision by Tachain,  current crypto market is not good yet they managed to reach softcap. In good market condition it could have been reached hardcap also.

31st December is a nice move by the team and a very good date to end the ico. I hope by that period the market would be smiling and everyone in crypto would be smiling.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:01:24 AM

\

From my perceptive. They aim to bring in the much needed synergy into the transportation and advertising business using the blockchain which have never been seen before even in traditional system. You could check them on Tachain.io to learn more.
the extra feature they are gonna have is an Entertainment option though watching ads, that also rewards you tachain token which can be used as ride fee as well!
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

Lol I’m being pretty patient I kind of like the stability that seems to be developing on the market I mean the current rates seem pretty solid to me
So what exactly last date of ICO now? They given any reason that why they want to postpone ICO?

I think this is good decision by Tachain,  current crypto market is not good yet they managed to reach softcap. In good market condition it could have been reached hardcap also.

31st December is a nice move by the team and a very good date to end the ico. I hope by that period the market would be smiling and everyone in crypto would be smiling.

That's what everyone wishes for, if that be the case the tachain wouldn't be left out as well.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:31:20 AM

They are investing in cryptocurrency, you can check out the recent news as notable brands are coming into the picture, the downtrend is as a result of last year's unhealthy growth of the market caused by naive individuals, scammers etc, so the pattern at the moment is healthy and the growth will be in a healthy fashion that will produce much better results
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

That's what everyone wishes for, if that be the case the tachain wouldn't be left out as well.
I agree with you i also think that this will be good for them because a lot of people are expecting a great boost of the market and people will invest a lot too they might reach their hardcap then.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:33:12 AM

Hoping that that would be the turning point for the market. However I think Tachcain has the advantage of high traction early on; Since many use taxis anyway they might as well get awarded from it. They just have to focus on usability to make an easy entry for the common to use.

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

\

the extra feature they are gonna have is an Entertainment option though watching ads, that also rewards you tachain token which can be used as ride fee as well!

They are different from most transport projects. Here The transporter and the users earn. It a win win for both. Most advertising project and firms would like to use the TAChain platform as user could watch ads, because they want to. No better way to get me interested in ads.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Liquid Intellect

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:36:45 AM

\

They are different from most transport projects. Here The transporter and the users earn. It a win win for both. Most advertising project and firms would like to use the TAChain platform as user could watch ads, because they want to. No better way to get me interested in ads.
I agree with you!  hopefully this project comes out clean and fully functional.
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:12:16 PM

Yeah, They already reached the softcap right? So it's good if they will going to extend their ICO until December so there will be a chance on reaching the hard too.

At your service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:19:39 PM

Yeah, They already reached the softcap right? So it's good if they will going to extend their ICO until December so there will be a chance on reaching the hard too.
Yes buddy they reached softcap and ICO last date is 31st Dec 2018. You can check on their website in ICO Details section.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:53:58 PM

I just went to their site and noticed that they have a 50% bonus? if i am right it was 35% correct? how did it go up or is it because there is only 1 day left?
I don't know where you seen that but I can see 35% is there and 1days remains to close sale. I guess saw something wrong.
I guess it was due to network or maybe their website had a problem.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

http://Ecex.Exchange next day 10 eth fast listing all tokens   https://ecex.exchange/portal/token_apply

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 01:27:15 PM

On their twitter they tweeted about some digital marketing post. That's relevant to tachain? What exactly is this I didn't understand. Could someone help me to understand that concept?
https://twitter.com/tachain6/status/1048166273979432960?s=19

It is actually a nice infographic; their post I think is part of their content generation. One of the marketing techniques is to publish relevant information. You will basically become the go to person in that space. don't forget their core proposition is in advertisements. This post makes complete sense.
So basically this is a relevant to tachain. In-short this technique they will going to use in their business soon.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

\

i'm hoping that as well, we all are!
though their released app is usable and it will start officially after the ICO and after they complete all paper works with govt.
however no updates with the Advertisement feature, we would like some!
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:33:17 PM

Getting to the hardcap would be a hell of a milestone, I’m hoping they can pull it off but even if they don’t I think the teams raising a good bit and is moving so quickly that I think they will be successful in the longrun

Getting there will definitely be a huge achievement for the team and project as well as a source of confidence for the community. With the state of market presently, it won't be an easy task though.

It's really not an easy task to accomplish, they just need to put in their best and i like the fact that they are proactive with their implementations which is a good thing, as that will instill confidence in the community as oppose to when they just have to wait till the needed fund is required which can be dangerous at this specific point in time

but as much as they think they can do it alone they should also know that will partnership and more positive vibe i advice them to seek such things so that a lot investors can start considering pouring their funds into the project

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
gee777

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

\

i'm hoping that as well, we all are!
though their released app is usable and it will start officially after the ICO and after they complete all paper works with govt.
however no updates with the Advertisement feature, we would like some!

I heard the advertisement features will be released before mid of next year, that is 2019. I don't know how true it is but I hope it get released sooner after the ICO has been completed.
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: