Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92629 times)
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:02:12 PM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

That's really nice to see that Tachain wants to go with only registered drivers. But many other countries also do verification of drivers. So there must be some other benefits as well.

Most platforms use verification, that’s alroght, but the rating system of TAChain seems more important to taxi users. I get to choose what taxi driver is the best available while the drivers would take care of the users to get a better rating.
Yes but according to the whitepaper the driver can also rate the passenger and that should be there too as some passengers can really be a pain.

Hope taxi drivers and passengers don't come to. Mutual agreement and give each other good rating.  That will be drawbacks of this system.

I mentioned this earlier there might be flaws in the rating system here. I am looking for how they are going to fix this.
I don't think there is any flaws behind it the only one should be if they are rating each other very low, but i think Tachain should confirm the rating first and if it is true then they should give a low rating.

I don't take ratings and rating bodies serious.

Some of this guys don't actually carry out any research, some do it genuinely while others just want to blackmail projects when they refuse to pay some ridiculous amount of fee for ratings
You are right there!
You can easily get good rating by paying some fee even if you fake!
and a poor rating even if you are a solid project!
So i suggest not to take Rating seriously and do some research yourselves!
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 01:25:27 PM

For those who were wondering why Manila and the 3000 cabs. The reason they chose Manila is because of the potential it has and all the taxi drivers signed own their own cabs and are officially registered as cab drivers in the Philippines. They do not sign non official drivers.

That's true. I'm from Manila Philippines and we have a lot of cabs and taxi drivers here that they can hired for their services. Most of us also really like using these kinds of apps like to ubers and other similar companies.

That's really nice to see that Tachain wants to go with only registered drivers. But many other countries also do verification of drivers. So there must be some other benefits as well.

Most platforms use verification, that’s alroght, but the rating system of TAChain seems more important to taxi users. I get to choose what taxi driver is the best available while the drivers would take care of the users to get a better rating.
Yes but according to the whitepaper the driver can also rate the passenger and that should be there too as some passengers can really be a pain.

Am lost here and I don’t think am the only one. Why would there be a rating for passengers.

I think it has no significance. I understand that we could rate taxi but no the users.

Lol. I understand your point but If the passenger is going to create a profile on the app, then I think a rating system will be needed to allow the drivers know the kind of passenger they are dealing with.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:13:58 PM

I have checked some pages of this thread and I now know what happened in last 10 days or so. There are no major events. But it seems team extended ICO end date.
Now almost all projects extend the dates of the ICO. Everyone hopes that the green market will come, and the money will flow like a river)) Grin

I'm reality we ain't waiting for one big news that will shake the world we just waiting for the right tech that will change a lot of believes and inspire new flow of money... I think thats the current phase we are in the world RN

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

I have checked some pages of this thread and I now know what happened in last 10 days or so. There are no major events. But it seems team extended ICO end date.
Now almost all projects extend the dates of the ICO. Everyone hopes that the green market will come, and the money will flow like a river)) Grin

I'm reality we ain't waiting for one big news that will shake the world we just waiting for the right tech that will change a lot of believes and inspire new flow of money... I think thats the current phase we are in the world RN

That's a whole new perspective I must say and it can be applied in the economic, but in the crypto world currently what everyone is expecting is a big news which is that that market is green again. Grin
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

Am lost here and I don’t think am the only one. Why would there be a rating for passengers.

I think it has no significance. I understand that we could rate taxi but no the users.

Lol. I understand your point but If the passenger is going to create a profile on the app, then I think a rating system will be needed to allow the drivers know the kind of passenger they are dealing with.

I think that's not a good idea. It can quickly happen that you have a conflict with a driver, because he drives a detour. Then you get a bad rating (the driver, of course) and you already have disadvantages in the next bookings. I am not a friend of such rating systems
Kriptos

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 03:19:03 PM

I think that's not a good idea. It can quickly happen that you have a conflict with a driver, because he drives a detour. Then you get a bad rating (the driver, of course) and you already have disadvantages in the next bookings. I am not a friend of such rating systems
Yes I agree with you, I think the passenger rating for it's not quite efficiently, if there are many passengers who have a rating that is not good enough then no driver that wants to take them. I think the assessment is only to be given on the service provider.

Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

I can’t wait for the market to be green again, the extension date of the ico is for the good of Tachain. Hopefully things will normalize.
Blondoar

Activity: 196

TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:01:38 PM

I can’t wait for the market to be green again, the extension date of the ico is for the good of Tachain. Hopefully things will normalize.

Its a very good idea, especially in this bear market, hopefully ethereum rises in value a lot in the next few months so that tachains working capital rises too.

gee777

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

Its a very good idea, especially in this bear market, hopefully ethereum rises in value a lot in the next few months so that tachains working capital rises too.

I think it's a bit normal now for projects to extend their ico date due to the bad market especially if they don't reach their target. It will help in raising a bit more funds for the project.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:16:44 PM

I think it's important for drivers to rate their passengers, sometimes taxi passengers can be abusive towards drivers and I think if this happens or if a passenger is rude then their rating should be scored down. This acts as a level of protection for drivers to ensure their safety is put first.

chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:23:06 PM

Hope taxi drivers and passengers don't come to. Mutual agreement and give each other good rating.  That will be drawbacks of this system.

I mentioned this earlier there might be flaws in the rating system here. I am looking for how they are going to fix this.

They need to track if there are two much incident where both taxi driver and passenger giving high ratings to each other's. Based on that they can take action.

Well both have to work for it. I don't think the passenger would be giving a good rating if his rate was terrible regardless of the reward. Just like how Uber is. Every driver strives to deliver the best riding experience some even give out cookies. My point is that there are easy means to get rating and cheating your way is not the best way about.

You mean to say taxi driver giving out cookies?  Well there are many in my country including Uber,  but there was no one giving away any kind of cookies or chocolates: (

tough luck mate; I've actually came across various who give away things. I would imagine tachain could do an incredible marketing if they gave drivers a branded items to give to passengers. I think this could be quite effective. It is a win win for both tachain and the driver.
Wow, if it can really happen that tachain can do extraordinary marketing, of course it will be progress, surely for tachain itself, I hope hopefully it can really happen and we will see it later to make it clearer

I don't accept cookies or chocolate from any stranger, but since Tachain is going to allow driver only after proper verification, I think I can take some cookies from them.
RyCriptoC

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:31:50 PM

Yes I agree with you, I think the passenger rating for it's not quite efficiently, if there are many passengers who have a rating that is not good enough then no driver that wants to take them. I think the assessment is only to be given on the service provider.

If Tachain allowing to rate  passengers then it will affect their business only. I don't want think this rating system is good idea.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:02:01 PM

But why they extended ICO end date. And I guess about android version app launching also they postponed. But not mentioned reason exactly.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 06:26:37 PM

Lol I’m being pretty patient I kind of like the stability that seems to be developing on the market I mean the current rates seem pretty solid to me
So what exactly last date of ICO now? They given any reason that why they want to postpone ICO?
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 06:39:48 PM

But why they extended ICO end date. And I guess about android version app launching also they postponed. But not mentioned reason exactly.

Markets are poor and investors are being conservative with their money, it could take considerably longer for the team to raise a sufficient amount to develop the project comfortably. This is why they have extended it to 31st December.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 07:16:56 PM

I don't think there is any flaws behind it the only one should be if they are rating each other very low, but i think Tachain should confirm the rating first and if it is true then they should give a low rating.

I don't take ratings and rating bodies serious.

Some of this guys don't actually carry out any research, some do it genuinely while others just want to blackmail projects when they refuse to pay some ridiculous amount of fee for ratings

Yeah, That's why sometimes I don't believed on some ratings made by any known or just new people here on some projects because we don't really know if they made it honestly or just for money.

I don't rely on them, it's best to always do the research yourself than go with what is stated by a rating site, most are bounty hunters disguised as a rating site, if you've noticed on some telegram groups, they usually request to chat with the admin in their quest to either seek for tokens to dump or ethereum, so just put them aside, only a selected few are dong the needful

Yeah, It's really better to do our own research to the project instead of relying on those ratings and yes some of the bounty hunters who had some experienced on blogging or reviewing are getting paid by those projects that want some good ratings.

Yea, be responsible for your investment and not rating sites, that's what i keep preaching, it's appalling that some individuals find it hard to go through threads, such as this and ascertain if a project is worth investing or not, i mean, how do you intend to put your hard earned money into something based on just reviews you got from a site
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 07:37:37 PM

Lol I’m being pretty patient I kind of like the stability that seems to be developing on the market I mean the current rates seem pretty solid to me
So what exactly last date of ICO now? They given any reason that why they want to postpone ICO?
i think it'll end with this year, i mean 31st Dec!
and with this dull market its hard to get any investor!
so that's the reason of extension!
Corleone100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 08:20:47 PM

I still don’t get the whole logic behind passenger being rated, to me I don’t think it’s necessary.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2018, 08:47:46 PM

The passenger is the one who pays the money right? the passenger is the customer also right? I haven't seen any business that run with the model Tachain is proposing where customers get ratings which serves no purpose IMO

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

Markets are poor and investors are being conservative with their money, it could take considerably longer for the team to raise a sufficient amount to develop the project comfortably. This is why they have extended it to 31st December.

Many projects are currently running until December 31st. But there are not many investors right now. Of course, that means that not many of these ICOs will survive until the end of the year. But I am confident that Tachain will be successful in finding enough investors
Pages: « 1 ... 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 [199] 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: