Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:17:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🚀[ANN] [ICO] Tachain - Entertainment and Transportation Synergy🔥🚀  (Read 92630 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:20:35 PM

oh, closed sale ends in 3 hours. When I first became aware of Tachain, I thought it would take forever. But now it's over faster than expected :-)
So, who wants to get a good bonus, should decide quickly.
I hope tomorrow there will be an update from the team about the previous revenue

I'm really hoping the Tachain team reveal the total raised so far, I can remember someone mentioning they would do this after the closed sale ends. However, their communication hasn't been great recently so I'm not sure if they will actually release this info.

True, it looks like transparency must be opened here for clearer information. Because later it can make debate between users who do not know the actual details.

Yeah and I'm quite nosey so I really want to know what the total is Grin I wonder if they have hit their softcap yet? The softcap was set at $2 million USD, would be a great achievement if they raised this during closed sale.

phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 11:40:21 PM

I know right it’s easy to get excited about a project like this and to want all the inside details their softcap is pretty reasonable so don’t see why they wouldn’t hit it fast
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 05:59:59 AM

oh, closed sale ends in 3 hours. When I first became aware of Tachain, I thought it would take forever. But now it's over faster than expected :-)
I hope tomorrow there will be an update from the team about the previous revenue

I'm really hoping the Tachain team reveal the total raised so far, I can remember someone mentioning they would do this after the closed sale ends. However, their communication hasn't been great recently so I'm not sure if they will actually release this info.

True, it looks like transparency must be opened here for clearer information. Because later it can make debate between users who do not know the actual details.

Yeah and I'm quite nosey so I really want to know what the total is Grin I wonder if they have hit their softcap yet? The softcap was set at $2 million USD, would be a great achievement if they raised this during closed sale.

I thought they had reach the softcap. It would be nice if we would get updates from the team. I believe they will release the information soon.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:07:02 AM

The closed sale should have ended yesterday; I wonder how much has been raised so far. The site might need an update given it is showing -1 days. Was there a counter on the site?

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 06:42:24 AM

The closed sale should have ended yesterday; I wonder how much has been raised so far. The site might need an update given it is showing -1 days. Was there a counter on the site?
Yeah first time i am seeing this -days? it would be a lot better and cleaner if they update their site where the project is at the moment so people can get a good view of their project.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

Definitely, they have always been active on the telegram side of things and are really fast to respond which is really great and shows they are really trying to keep their community happy and informed which is so important at this stage in the project

The team have been brilliant whenever I've needed them on Telegram. They've answered quickly and knowledgeable as well. Certainly is good to have this available at this stage
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 09:11:46 AM

Definitely, they have always been active on the telegram side of things and are really fast to respond which is really great and shows they are really trying to keep their community happy and informed which is so important at this stage in the project

Well that's good to know but i will love to see them here, like once in while will be good, to address certain questions that has been popping up, which we can not get a concrete answer to them, is a fact that not all readers here will be seen on their telegram channel, so it's best for them to get someone here that's capable of handling the situation
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:13:41 AM

Yeah first time i am seeing this -days? it would be a lot better and cleaner if they update their site where the project is at the moment so people can get a good view of their project.
I don't know what is happening here but now I can see Closed sale ends in 81 days. Something they changed there?
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 10:53:46 AM

That's really good thing and it's some kind of requirement of project also. Whenever people are asking questions/queries about projects, so they should get quick reply and that's what tachain team is really doing good.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

I don't know what is happening here but now I can see Closed sale ends in 81 days. Something they changed there?

I hope that's just a programming error. Simply prolonging the closed sale by 81 days does not create confidence
I expect them to correct that immediately
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 11:33:16 AM

The idea of ​​the project is not entirely clear, can you briefly explain?
\

From my perceptive. They aim to bring in the much needed synergy into the transportation and advertising business using the blockchain which have never been seen before even in traditional system. You could check them on Tachain.io to learn more.
the extra feature they are gonna have is an Entertainment option though watching ads, that also rewards you tachain token which can be used as ride fee as well!

They are different from most transport projects. Here The transporter and the users earn. It a win win for both. Most advertising project and firms would like to use the TAChain platform as user could watch ads, because they want to. No better way to get me interested in ads.

Exactly. That earning part is very important in drawing my attention to ads. I get frustrated whenever ads pop up in my face and its of no benefit to me. But with this? Keep the ads coming. Lol

yeah, i believe this will change the way we view ads but still i don't know who will get paid when i view ads on taxi screen.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:44:35 AM

The idea of ​​the project is not entirely clear, can you briefly explain?
\

From my perceptive. They aim to bring in the much needed synergy into the transportation and advertising business using the blockchain which have never been seen before even in traditional system. You could check them on Tachain.io to learn more.
the extra feature they are gonna have is an Entertainment option though watching ads, that also rewards you tachain token which can be used as ride fee as well!

They are different from most transport projects. Here The transporter and the users earn. It a win win for both. Most advertising project and firms would like to use the TAChain platform as user could watch ads, because they want to. No better way to get me interested in ads.
I agree with you!  hopefully this project comes out clean and fully functional.
i'm hoping that as well, we all are!
though their released app is usable and it will start officially after the ICO and after they complete all paper works with govt.
however no updates with the Advertisement feature, we would like some!

I heard the advertisement features will be released before mid of next year, that is 2019. I don't know how true it is but I hope it get released sooner after the ICO has been completed.

I think Tachain team should come up with biweekly update. Many questions being asked here and people waiting for the information.
It's true that there are many who ask and wait for information too,
but it looks like the Taichan team is not responding enough to make everyone wait,
even though it's better we keep following the progress of the project

I believe the team will be very busy with development, however, I have seen them answer questions swiftly on their telegram. You might wanna go ask there.

Yeah they are really active on their telegram. That's great because the team answering fast the questions and concerns of people or possible supporters of their project.

At your service
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:30:21 PM

that's what i was talking about yesterday!
they really need to update us once a day.
it keeps community real happy!
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 01:46:02 PM

I don't think anyone informed the team for the fault in the site? I guess I will be dropping em a message on Telegram then. I will be updating if they respond on the amount raised. stay tuned.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

I don't think anyone informed the team for the fault in the site? I guess I will be dropping em a message on Telegram then. I will be updating if they respond on the amount raised. stay tuned.

Thanks. That will be of great help to the team. I guess they forgot or they are working on updating the sites after the sales ended yesterday. Or has the token sale been extended?
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:35:44 PM

Thanks. That will be of great help to the team. I guess they forgot or they are working on updating the sites after the sales ended yesterday. Or has the token sale been extended?

I‘m a bit confused about the different ICO stages and the duration. According to website, the Closed-Sale will end in 81 days. In the roadmap is stated, that the ICO will end.in december. Any information from the Team will be helpful.
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:45:33 PM

I‘m a bit confused about the different ICO stages and the duration. According to website, the Closed-Sale will end in 81 days. In the roadmap is stated, that the ICO will end.in december. Any information from the Team will be helpful.

Currently main sale is going on and it will end in December end.  I don't know what they mean by closed sale. There might some typo.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 04:01:34 PM

Closed sale is ended?  Now main sale will start?  What is the minimum purchase amount for crowd sale? What is the bonus%?
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

We still not sure if softcap is reached or not?  I thought they have reached softcap and I was hoping that they raised more than softcap.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2018, 04:46:17 PM

We still not sure if softcap is reached or not?  I thought they have reached softcap and I was hoping that they raised more than softcap.

I also thought that the sofcap was reached. Guess I was wrong after all, I hope they make this information known to the community.
Pages: « 1 ... 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 [204] 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: