Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142840 times)
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Video Layer for Ads - vidy.com

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:17:11 AM

Hey, DEVs! It is a crypto exchange is very nice. Reasoned job, spotless website.

Vidy is the world's first decentralized ad network, powered by the ethereum blockchain.

VIDY 👅| Decentralized Video Ad Network | VIDY 👅
Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

Your project looks really promising. So if I got it right watcher will get paid for watching based on the lenght of their watching time. How much do they get per video/time?

That's correct, For the first time ever, when you see a Vidylink and hold down to watch that vidy ad, you earn money.Vidy compensates you with VidyCoin (VIDY) for each second that you hold down. The longer you hold, the more you earn. You can even make a purchase on that video using your VidyCoin with just one tap.

Sounds interesting. So how will the Video Layer know who is using it right now? Will we have to install a plug in or something in our browser?
That's a very interesting concept. I would like to see how it works and how can they guarantee that the viewer is watching the video instead of doing other things.

We show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads

Still the question is open how it works. Do we have to install a plug-in or something so that the system knows who is watching and who get's what kind of reward? And how much do people get for watching?

that's something for the technical team to answer, but I'm sure they have tracking systems, like pay per view.

Thank you for your support really appreciate your help.

Open-source NLP Protocol Hold to Earn One-Tap Payment Staking Mechanism Low fees Secure
Facebook   Telegram   Twitter   [Pre-ICO Starts in August 14th, 2018]   Bitcointalk   Medium   Reddit
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:23:10 AM

what will be the effects of adblockers on the vidy's business model?

They might, unless we get it whitelisted.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:25:06 AM

Expect you detect pretty resources to develop your plan! Brilliant website,  good logo, well-advised website.  Good luck guys!

Thanks for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

Your project looks really promising. So if I got it right watcher will get paid for watching based on the lenght of their watching time. How much do they get per video/time?

That's correct, For the first time ever, when you see a Vidylink and hold down to watch that vidy ad, you earn money.Vidy compensates you with VidyCoin (VIDY) for each second that you hold down. The longer you hold, the more you earn. You can even make a purchase on that video using your VidyCoin with just one tap.

Sounds interesting. So how will the Video Layer know who is using it right now? Will we have to install a plug in or something in our browser?
That's a very interesting concept. I would like to see how it works and how can they guarantee that the viewer is watching the video instead of doing other things.

We show you content more likely that will be relevant to you. So you and your friend could visit that same page and hold down on a same line of text but see different ads

Still the question is open how it works. Do we have to install a plug-in or something so that the system knows who is watching and who get's what kind of reward? And how much do people get for watching?
it seems really interesting then more time you watch a video more token you earn, and you can make purchases directly from the video, i think there will be no plug in to install but rather a metagag similar to that of googleadsense or youtube...
Publishers and advertisers get acccess to a dashboard where they can manage their campaigns and upload their video advertisements. They can adjust live campaigns, view statistics on each campaign and individual video ad’s performance, and see analyrics on users and publishers to evaluate how they are performing and iterate copy and creative accordingly.

sounds like a good platform.. noobs friendly ?

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

syesraypb

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:28:07 AM

Adblock next generation
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:30:39 AM

Good morning guys!
I rely this project will be advance and can be achieved the hard cap of Token Sales.

We have already raise $16 million on private sale. Pre sale date coming soon. Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 11:34:22 AM

Wish a lot of investor maintenance your project when Token Sales will begin!

We have already raise $16 million from private investor. Our pre sale an ICO round comming up. Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

Some big companies invested in private sale? Can you named some of them? And what discounts was on private sale?
vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:37:59 AM

I suppose this project is very interesting and nice! Sober project, very nice results, blameless job!

Thank for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

We have already raise $16 million from private investor. Our pre sale an ICO round comming up. Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

Some big companies invested in private sale? Can you named some of them? And what discounts was on private sale?

We will list the private investor on our website soon. Thanks for Your Support! Stay tuned to https://vidy.com/ for more updates.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:40:06 AM

I am interested on this project. I'll expect this to see what is going to occur.  Good luck guys!

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:41:48 AM

Was discount offered to private investors? if yes then how much was it? pre-ico bonus is 33% i assume for private investors much higher percentage was offered. i would like to know this before i invest in VIDY.
It is usually a hidden info for the general public. the highest % bonus I have seen in other projects was like 65-70%.
The whole point of private sale to keep the information private.
But there are also many projects publish that information

We will discuss with the team and let you know the updates. Thank you

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:42:27 AM

16 millions is a pretty huge amount these days, if the team really raised that I think it’s a nice sucess. They have enough money to developp something interesting. I think the public ico can be a success too, people have more trust when a project has already raised money.

Thank for Your Support! Yes we raise $16 million on our private sale round. We are considering going live with one of our partners and you guys can experience the product on an actual live site. So there may not even be a demo but us being live on various sites. We'll keep everyone informed about the plan.
Nice to see you guys being that active on this thread. It's something you see not that often here on bitcointalk. I think with this approach you will be very successful in the long run.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:44:54 AM

16 million of this impressive amount now such money is going to not many projects only to those who have a real idea, I will be following the project

Yes we raise $16 million on private sale. We are working on our demo and product. The demo will be a surprise for the community and the world. we are considering going live with one of our partners and you guys can experience the product on an actual live site. So there may not even be a demo but us being live on various sites. We'll keep everyone informed about the plan.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:48:15 AM

Was discount offered to private investors? if yes then how much was it? pre-ico bonus is 33% i assume for private investors much higher percentage was offered. i would like to know this before i invest in VIDY.

We can't disclose private sale price bit the list of private investor are coming soon.

What list are you talking about? Surely you can say the amount of tokens you have sold and what is going to be on the circulation? And info on the possible lock time.

This is the Lock-Up Period, the rest of the information will be updated soon.

All tokens will be released over the 12 month period beginning with the pre-ICO start date.  After that point all tokens will be liquid and Vidy will have no direct control over how they are spent.

Lock-in periods (starting from pre-ICO launch date)

Vidy team 12 months

Advisors 6 months

Pre-ICO 3 months

Private investors 6 months

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:49:05 AM

Good morning all. I joined this idea. I'm interested to look how the developers implement the plan!

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:49:32 AM

I keep in this plan and hope  it should be prosperous. Riveting project, impeccably project.  Good luck.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

More and more people are getting into the community which is definitely a positive news for everyone. They have already raised a good amount and waiting for more positive news from the team.

We are considering going live with one of our partners and you guys can experience the product on an actual live site. So there may not even be a demo but us being live on various sites. We'll keep everyone informed about the plan.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:51:46 AM

I'm review in white paper on your project, It is actually interesting.

vidy (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 11:53:08 AM

Wish a lot of investor support your idea when Token Sales will start!

Thanks for Your Support!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: