Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:37:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

Michael Von Schlippe Joins Vidy’s Advisory Board

The Vidy team is delighted to announce that Michael Von Schlippe, Managing Shareholder at Indochine Media Ventures (“IMV”), is joining the Vidy team as an Advisor.

Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Singapore, Indochine Media Ventures is a media and publishing company focusing on digital publishing, high-end magazines, books and events. Flagship brands under IMV include luxury magazine Robb Report, Buro 24/7, STAIL, Barcode, My Pope, Esquire and the Luxury Guide. These flagship brands have distribution and coverage all over Southeast Asia.

As an advisor to the Vidy team, Michael brings on board extensive experience from the media and publishing industry. Michael has an illustrious media and publishing career, having worked in Moscow, Almaty (Kazakhstan) and Southeast Asia for more than 20 years.

Over the years, Michael has held many senior executive positions throughout his career with a key focus on luxury and upscale media. He was previously Managing Director at Conde Nast from 1999 to 2003 before going on to be a Founder and Managing Shareholder of IMV since 2010. Today, IMV has a dominant presence throughout Southeast Asia with offices in every major Southeast Asian city such as Singapore (Headquarters), Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines.

Given his extensive media and publishing experience, Michael would be a valuable addition to Vidy’s Advisory Board. His experience and expertise in this area will provide relevant advice and guidance regarding Vidy’s foray into the digital advertising industry.

We are also pleased to also announce that IMV is a partner to Vidy. The Vidy team is currently working with several of IMV’s flagship brands such as Robb Report and Esquire to implement Vidy’s technology onto their media. We are excited on this partnership and believe such will showcase the benefits which Vidy’s technology brings to publishers globally.

Please join us in welcoming Michael Von Schlippe to the Vidy team!

Congrats on the addition to the team. So it's not just an advisor since you partenered with IMV as well, this will greatly boost your effort to spread out your word in south east Asia (Robb Report and Esquire)

I missed that point you are right, i can say that south east asia is very fond of crypto currency, so hiring a professional who has knowledge about that market, will be very helpful too.

vidy seems to be serious with what they are doing. Telegram is active. Alot of admin very responsive and project with good news and updates.. looking forward to this
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:40:39 AM

Crypto markets are looking good these days and I hope they would continue to do so. I think this is a fortunate timing for Vidy ICO.😀

Bitcoin and ethereum is in the uptrend slowly but steadily and wish it can help the project. Maybe at Q3 we will see the more bullish to come.

I like to think that the trend will continue, especially after the summer is over. Meanwhile, Vidy is doing a good job in the background, their marketing looks really good.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:57:35 AM

Crypto markets are looking good these days and I hope they would continue to do so. I think this is a fortunate timing for Vidy ICO.😀

Bitcoin and ethereum is in the uptrend slowly but steadily and wish it can help the project. Maybe at Q3 we will see the more bullish to come.

I like to think that the trend will continue, especially after the summer is over. Meanwhile, Vidy is doing a good job in the background, their marketing looks really good.

I really hope all the bear markets go away at least until early next year. I'm sick of seeing red.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

I really hope all the bear markets go away at least until early next year. I'm sick of seeing red.
Well, they raised already 16 million if I'm not mistaken, now everything will depend on the market. I hope during the main ICO round this situation will be better.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:51:14 AM

Well, they raised already 16 million if I'm not mistaken, now everything will depend on the market. I hope during the main ICO round this situation will be better.

Yeah it could be as investors would be more aggressive at that time when the crypto markets are showing all greens!

I really think there will be better times in the last quarter of the year.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:32:24 PM

Yeah it could be as investors would be more aggressive at that time when the crypto markets are showing all greens!

Many of us think that. Now it looks like just the bitcoin is growing again but sooner or later the rest would have to grow like the last year.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:36:46 PM

Many of us think that. Now it looks like just the bitcoin is growing again but sooner or later the rest would have to grow like the last year.

It's always bitcoin who goes first and then alts are going up as soon as the btc price is big and fat. Let's hope we will see some more healthy growth.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:52:58 PM

They said that they raised $16M but didn't post a proof of that yet, couple weeks ago they said that they were working on a solution to show that those $16M are real but didn't do it yet

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

Yes they haven’t shared proof of the 16 millions raised yet, maybe they will soon, maybe they have to keep it secret for now cause it’s from private sale. I think just that potential investors will be incentived to invest if they are sure that the team has raised 16 millions for sure.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:32 PM

Now I see other projects presenting meetings with the Coca-Cola Group and announcing partnership, nice to know that there are really big companies opening up to Blockchain, the other project I saw is different from Vidy, it's called ENDO, but it shows us that door opening
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 890

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:36:33 PM

Yes they haven’t shared proof of the 16 millions raised yet, maybe they will soon, maybe they have to keep it secret for now cause it’s from private sale. I think just that potential investors will be incentived to invest if they are sure that the team has raised 16 millions for sure.

Participation in any ICO is ultimately a matter of trust in the team.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:09:17 PM

Of course it is, but there are lots of variables that one has to take into consideration. For me, it remains just kinda lottery - never know if I lose or benefit.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

They said that they raised $16M but didn't post a proof of that yet, couple weeks ago they said that they were working on a solution to show that those $16M are real but didn't do it yet

Well i would also love to see 16m$ somehow.

But i trust they are legit. Still, seeing that would be better than a belief Smiley

zmeddy

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:37:48 PM

Now I see other projects presenting meetings with the Coca-Cola Group and announcing partnership, nice to know that there are really big companies opening up to Blockchain, the other project I saw is different from Vidy, it's called ENDO, but it shows us that door opening

No wonder. Vidy has invented the first single-page invisible embed layer for video, run on the Ethereum blockchain. It is a very interesing idea $16 million already raised! And this is a very good fact.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:28:39 PM

the project is valid in itself and has already collected a considerable amount regardless of the market value, the growing market can only give a boost to the already excellent investments...
Aleksandr825

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 09:44:23 PM

Going to your site, immediately saw that you have a Pre-ico bonus: 33%, I was very surprised, the project as a whole is not bad, you have a great future, I will continue to monitor your updates, good luck to you.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 06:58:19 AM

Of course it is, but there are lots of variables that one has to take into consideration. For me, it remains just kinda lottery - never know if I lose or benefit.

For me its not a lottery. If they dont proof the 16 million, I will not invest, its easy. There are many other projects out there to invest.
So if they dont proof, they dont get my money, very easy.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

For me its not a lottery. If they dont proof the 16 million, I will not invest, its easy. There are many other projects out there to invest.
So if they dont proof, they dont get my money, very easy.

There are a lot of scams these days, unfortunately, and going extra mile for transparency is a good idea. I hope they gonna provide some proof for investors' sake, otherwise they gonna lose some of the investors.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:55:35 AM

I don't know about scam but the seems like very enthusiastic about the project. The community is lively and active
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 11:28:41 AM

I think if you have doubts about the project, the best way checking is it legit is trying to contact their advisors.

They have very big ones, and all have linkedin's. Contact them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: