Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VIDY 👅 | Video Layer for Ads | ⚡$16 million already raised! ⚡  (Read 142843 times)
wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:00:50 PM

if they can track how long they watch the ads
where the project is useful ?, and it looks like the system is less efficient

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:03:58 PM

They seem not active here like they used to be.

In telegram, they are still very active but seems they started to ignore here.

I noticed that, they just left this thread, maybe because they think that they won't get much traction over here. I don't know if they're right or not, I only know that telegram is just a jungle

I don't think they have left the thread. They are more active on telegram, but you are correct by saying that telegram is a jungle. A fun one but still a jungle which is almost unreadable.

They plan to publish a list of their 16m USD investors as well as releasing the MVP before the pre-sale starts. That was said in Telegram.

Seems that they have a lot of things to publish and share with us some real info ...as list of investors and partnership confirmation ...until then is like all the projects even if the admin are online here and also on telegram 

We will announce our investor list soon and partnership list

Didn't you say that some time ago already? I was under impression that it was already published. When is the start of pre-sale? Isn't it tomorrow?

what pre sale is tomorrow ? cant keep track of all this project and their dates. So many in the calender, maybe we need a new crypto ico alarm clock

According to the countdown on their website pre-ico starts in 33 days. Don't know if they changed the date in the meantime.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:41:57 PM

They seem not active here like they used to be.

In telegram, they are still very active but seems they started to ignore here.

I noticed that, they just left this thread, maybe because they think that they won't get much traction over here. I don't know if they're right or not, I only know that telegram is just a jungle

I don't think they have left the thread. They are more active on telegram, but you are correct by saying that telegram is a jungle. A fun one but still a jungle which is almost unreadable.

They plan to publish a list of their 16m USD investors as well as releasing the MVP before the pre-sale starts. That was said in Telegram.

Seems that they have a lot of things to publish and share with us some real info ...as list of investors and partnership confirmation ...until then is like all the projects even if the admin are online here and also on telegram 

We will announce our investor list soon and partnership list

Didn't you say that some time ago already? I was under impression that it was already published. When is the start of pre-sale? Isn't it tomorrow?

what pre sale is tomorrow ? cant keep track of all this project and their dates. So many in the calender, maybe we need a new crypto ico alarm clock

According to the countdown on their website pre-ico starts in 33 days. Don't know if they changed the date in the meantime.

Probably, in my mind were less than 33 days left ...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:43:01 PM

Vidy's community manager still here after but he's only post hold things Tongue
so since pre-sale is 30+ days away, as I'm reading community manager posts, we'll see a MVP in three weeks / one month ?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 05:49:14 PM

The vidy team seems competent and serious. I think it’s important‘ to have a competent team to handle the project’s development and deliver something in the end. And i like the fact that there is always someone to talk with the community here or on telegram.
yes, the team seems well matched and competent, the team is at the base of the project's success all start from here if they are good and perform their tasks as best as possible, the project can only be a winner...
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

so since pre-sale is 30+ days away, as I'm reading community manager posts, we'll see a MVP in three weeks / one month ?

Hopefully we will.it would certanly help the sale

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 07:41:05 PM

As long as it is before pre-sale, i am ok with it.

This project will take some time to finish ico it seems. Some patient needed.

loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:11:56 PM

The vidy team seems competent and serious. I think it’s important‘ to have a competent team to handle the project’s development and deliver something in the end. And i like the fact that there is always someone to talk with the community here or on telegram.
yes, the team seems well matched and competent, the team is at the base of the project's success all start from here if they are good and perform their tasks as best as possible, the project can only be a winner...
They look pretty active and have alredy collected $16 million according to their info. That two reasons prove that they know how to handle a project.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

dint i read somewhere mvp launch is 2019 Q1 or maybe I mix it up with some other project..
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:59:21 PM

They look pretty active and have alredy collected $16 million according to their info. That two reasons prove that they know how to handle a project.
I see a certain caution on the part of the team in the announcements to be made or forecasts. Even why saying something in the Community ends up being distorted by the People, or trampling the steps
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

thats my consideration why i participate in this Vidy project. I hope this Vidy project will be success in the future.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
jonnytracker

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:46:50 AM

thats my consideration why i participate in this Vidy project. I hope this Vidy project will be success in the future.

consideration after you saw 16 million private sale ?  Grin
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 07:33:54 AM

dint i read somewhere mvp launch is 2019 Q1 or maybe I mix it up with some other project..

I believe it was going to be sooner if i read correctly.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:37:54 AM

I see a certain caution on the part of the team in the announcements to be made or forecasts. Even why saying something in the Community ends up being distorted by the People, or trampling the steps

I'd say it's the other way round. If you announce exact dates and keep community updated, then no point of distorting things. But if you don't announce anything or say soon or later or whatnot, then people can imagine a lot of stuff and jump to conclusions and things get ugly.

goutam biswas

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:38:32 AM

this is a cool coin
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

Well let's see what they will show us regarding the 16 million. They said they will show us some proof before the sale starts.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 11:08:40 AM

Well let's see what they will show us regarding the 16 million. They said they will show us some proof before the sale starts.

Yes, I think we will see some proof and the MVP before the pre-sale. Let's hope so.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 12:23:15 PM

When and where did you say that?

Last time i asked, nobody answered so probably missed that statement.

jonnytracker

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:10:14 PM

When and where did you say that?

Last time i asked, nobody answered so probably missed that statement.

you should try over there in the telegram channel the admins are more active over there. I think most project focus all their attention on telegram than the forum
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

Yes, I think we will see some proof and the MVP before the pre-sale. Let's hope so.

We just can be patiently wait for the news from the team related those things. Btw, those two things, $16m and mvp, will determine how the project will be run in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: