Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:36:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gjpminingco

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:34:56 AM

I have a call into the Co Springs PD to have this Persons Extortion and Blackmail Investigated and Outright Slander Dealt with, if this person is a cop ( the real Officer Scott Carnes ) then as an officer of the law, they should know that extortion is against the law and so is blackmail.

I am awaiting a call back from an officer of the Co Springs PD to investigate this issue and i have a call into ken also to make him aware of this person posting his personal info on the site

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:37:32 AM

I have a call into the Co Springs PD to have this Persons Extortion and Blackmail Investigated and Outright Slander Dealt with, if this person is a cop ( the real Officer Scott Carnes ) then as an officer of the law, they should know that extortion is against the law and so is blackmail.

I am awaiting a call back from an officer of the Co Springs PD to investigate this issue and i have a call into ken also to make him aware of this person posting his personal info on the site

Please keep us informed.
gjpminingco

Activity: 350

Co-Owner Of DCMCo-Op Mining Farm at 3.5 th/s

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 12:43:25 AM

what i find funny is this persons claims??? "Anyone ever seen a picture of so called KEN SLAUGHTER? NO! Anyone ever met Ken Slaughter?NO!  "

Hmmm Several people have met him, and hell there was even a Well known news station that did a story on him

For being an Officer of the law he must not be very good at it

LoL this guy is funny as hell

chsados

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:03:04 AM

what i find funny is this persons claims??? "Anyone ever seen a picture of so called KEN SLAUGHTER? NO! Anyone ever met Ken Slaughter?NO!  "

Hmmm Several people have met him, and hell there was even a Well known news station that did a story on him

For being an Officer of the law he must not be very good at it

LoL this guy is funny as hell

Yes I suspect a troll.  There is no way he is actually the cop he claims to be.
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:15:30 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 02:37:32 AM by thefunkybits

So are we now able to see the proof of 55nm tapeout?

How was the "February" production run cancelled on the LAST days of the month?

My biggest concern here though would be money. Where on earth are we getting money to fund a 28nm chip if all the pre-order $ is being kept for refunds? We have apparently had coins lost on mtgox (the exact amount needs to be clarified), and IPO funds have been used on 2 different projects while we have 3 (if not more) people on salary. Shareholders need to see a detailed financial report and be able to trade shares soon or this is going to go downhill fast, it's already a PR disaster.

sidenote: I cant imagine a 28nm announcement would be such "good news" unless there is proof from a third party. The excuse of shareholders bugging our suppliers is no longer valid if Ken can't stick to a plan for more than a month.

JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 01:30:38 AM

sidenote: I cant imagine a 28nm announcement would be such "good news" unless there is proof (reputable) from a third party. The excuse of shareholders bugging our suppliers is no longer valid if Ken can't stick to a plan for more than a month.

Have to agree. Can't take anything Ken says at face value, which is a damn shame. But it's time Ken provides PROOF for everything he says and whomever he claims to work with.

Proof:
Definition: evidence or argument establishing or helping to establish a fact or the truth of a statement.
Synonyms: Evidence, Verification, Corroboration, Confirmation, Validation, Documentation, Authentication.

Bit_Joe

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 05:59:44 AM

My first post in this thread, I've been watching it since the start and have some shares, So I'll appreciate if my post is not taken down, thanks.

...only some of my concerns

What happened with E-Asic? How far did they get with the Asic and why did the deal end.
If Ken has been day trading... was it for the companies benefits or personal
What do his 4 family employees do every day when all engineering seems to be outsourced.
Why do I get the feeling that Zum Zero could be one of his Family members.. can someone really be that optimistic
in light of whats going on.
I invested in this because I though Ken was some kind of computer wizard.. but the article stated he started
learning code at age of 30 and then just went into an internet service providing business.
Before that he had 10 years of sales experience... no wonder the IPO was a success.
Did ken really write intellahash him self?
What is intellahash?
Has anyone else in the community seen the code to this?
I don't think ken has good news yet.. I think he's just looking for some new engineers who can perform miracles.
My worst concern is that all these failed projects are just a way of washing the money

With the way things have gone over the past year I'd prefer to get whats left of my coins back before going down another rabbit hole and coming out the other side with less coins.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 08:46:07 AM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 12:53:03 PM by zumzero

Someone needs to be that optimistic to balance the overwhelming pessimism from posts like yours.  I am not related to Ken and I have never met him.  I have never spoken with him.  I have only exchanged PM's on this website.  I have a British passport, live I Scotland and have been in the US twice in my life way before Bitcoin was created.

I am suspicious of your posts and monitoring your contributions.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:21:03 AM

I don't think this started out as a scam but has simply turned into one through Ken's incompetence and failure to be able to achieve what he thought he could at the start. When the price hiked late last year and Ken found out he had totally screwed up the eAsic chip design he realised he could refund all the orders and still have made a fiat profit. He is now just doing the same thing all over again hoping the bitcoin price will spike again so he can refund any of the orders for the 55nm chips that he had listed on the website. We will never see a chip but Ken will keep repeating the same scam every time the price hikes.

It's going to be hilarious when Ken turns round next week with Bitcoin back at $900 and be like oh yeah we are doing 55nm again but we missed our slot with UMC so chips won't be here till September.
bitdog101

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:22:44 AM

So are we now able to see the proof of 55nm tapeout?

How was the "February" production run cancelled on the LAST days of the month?

My biggest concern here though would be money. Where on earth are we getting money to fund a 28nm chip if all the pre-order $ is being kept for refunds? We have apparently had coins lost on mtgox (the exact amount needs to be clarified), and IPO funds have been used on 2 different projects while we have 3 (if not more) people on salary. Shareholders need to see a detailed financial report and be able to trade shares soon or this is going to go downhill fast, it's already a PR disaster.

sidenote: I cant imagine a 28nm announcement would be such "good news" unless there is proof from a third party. The excuse of shareholders bugging our suppliers is no longer valid if Ken can't stick to a plan for more than a month.

This +1

I don't own a ton of shares, ~8k, but there has been no concrete proof of anything. How about a pic/screenshot of the invoice/credit note from the tapeout (remove any company related logos/branding, if you are scared investors/trolls will contact them)?

I suspect in the coming days or weeks that Ken will put more of his shares on some trading platform so that he can "recover" the lost gox coins. Our shares will still not be available to us.

If there is no concrete evidence or solid news or any REAL answers to the questions posted in the last couple of days, I will have to take legal action, I see no other way.
bitdog101

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:42:23 AM

Someone needs to be that optimistic to balance the overwhelming pessimism from posts like yours.  I am not related to Ken and I have never met him.  I have never spoken with him.  I have only exchanged PM's on this website.  I have a British passport, live I Scotland and have been in the US twice in my life way before Bitcoin was created.

I was actively monitoring and looking for your posts during the previous thread and you seemed to be the only voice of reason among a sea of trolls and trollish posts. Thank you for that, but umm...

I just don't understand how you can be so optimistic at this point, when the only good news we (apparently) have is that someone has spoken to Ken and told us "hang tight for 3 weeks, good news coming". I mean I have been lurking since the IPO and only now did I feel that I needed to create an account and voice my concerns. (I have very little trust in this site due to previous security hiccups). Surely you can't be that happy/unconcerned with the current state of affairs?
bobboooiie

Activity: 656

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 12:52:42 PM

At this point is there even a point to continue with this venue ? How about to get as much our cash back and distribute it amongst shareholders? Mining is really not that profitable anymore that it would be worth risking even more. We are out of that 55nm and 28 if iam correct so this should be perfect timing right ?
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 01:07:10 PM

I am growing more and more concerned by the growing number of posters who seem to be well informed and yet have such low post counts.  I do not believe that we should censor people for this reason alone but believe that certain trolls have worked out that they can still have a voice in this thread if they 'play by the rules'.  

If you are genuine, by all means voice your opinions as you wish, however give some thought to what you post as things like conspiracy theories create the impression you are simply trying to undermine the company by fuelling the already highly critical condemnation which already exists.  If you want to shoot the company down in flames you can, but post more than just that opinion, explain why you feel that way and perhaps offer a suggestion as to how things could be improved.

If this continues, I shall be suggesting a restriction on immature accounts similar to the now removed 'newbies' section this forum hosted, which would allow the ActM pseudo-admins to monitor posting history in order to weed out potential trouble makers.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
Ozymandias

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 02:00:34 PM

I am growing more and more concerned by the growing number of posters who seem to be well informed and yet have such low post counts.  I do not believe that we should censor people for this reason alone but believe that certain trolls have worked out that they can still have a voice in this thread if they 'play by the rules'.  

If you are genuine, by all means voice your opinions as you wish, however give some thought to what you post as things like conspiracy theories create the impression you are simply trying to undermine the company by fuelling the already highly critical condemnation which already exists.  If you want to shoot the company down in flames you can, but post more than just that opinion, explain why you feel that way and perhaps offer a suggestion as to how things could be improved.

If this continues, I shall be suggesting a restriction on immature accounts similar to the now removed 'newbies' section this forum hosted, which would allow the ActM pseudo-admins to monitor posting history in order to weed out potential trouble makers.

To be fair, even if the person behind the newer accounts is a troll, if the points that they bring up are legitimate I would be against censoring them (the whole message vs. messenger thing).
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 02:02:10 PM

About censorship in this thread:

Most people these days probably haven't noticed the tenacity of one very sad troll. This person posts literally 1000 posts in a single day from multiple accounts and there are a bunch of us deleting those posts as soon as possible. It is not unusual for there to be 50 posts per minute - I'm sure the other guys modding this thread will back me up on this.

So - if your post gets deleted and you are not a troll, it's nothing personal, it is unintentional, please re-post.

I've know I've personally accidentally deleted a few posts from legit users, hell even some from the mod team, it's indiscriminate by accident.

The mod team are supportive of genuine investors with genuine criticisms. There is a low tolerance for trolling, but we are not suppressing negative posts. Hell we're even posting some ourselves. This thread appears far more positive than previous threads because the troll element has been smashed - removing the flood of negativity.

Just wanted to make you all aware of that, and if anyone has a problem with a specific post being deleted please PM me.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
sparky999

Activity: 473

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:01:53 PM

I don't care how low their post counts are, all of their points are perfectly valid and I agree with most of what they have said.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:07:42 PM

I don't care how low their post counts are, all of their points are perfectly valid and I agree with most of what they have said.
bitmoon

Activity: 242

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 03:17:40 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 03:30:33 PM by bitmoon

hi

i have been sitting quite and patiently waiting for months+ for ken to list us on CT.

but now i'am glad he didn't list us on CT, but the long wait caused me to nibble away my finger tip flesh.

ken, i would like this solution for shares, make it direct shares connected to our public bitcoin address from bitfunder (keep CT share out of it)
then you can release our accumulated dividends.

this solution is like colored coins with no trade function. am i correct guys?

if when colored coins comes up, you still have our bitfunder shareholder list, and can still transfer us.

actually, we are already in direct share mode, if we think about it. just the bitcoin address signing is needed, then we are done and can wait happily for color coins.

thank you

edit: if you also can't give us direct share, is it the same problem you couldn't go ahead with listing on CT?
if colored coins is released, would you still be able list us?

if so, what is making you hold up? isn't all the matters solved?

also i believe he has alot time on hands, to easily give us direct shares, while we wait, think and VOTE for direct shares guys(ofcourse temporarily)
finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:39:50 PM

"I am growing more and more concerned by the" fact that Zumzero and gjpminingco are still posting nothing negative and 100% stand behind Ken and his continued mismanagement of this "company" (or companies at it were).  VinceSamios and Bargraphics I believe are 2 of the wielders of the power to delete posts, and only have positive things to say.  Bargraphics is recently no where to be found except for a few postings for Labrat, and for his statements in that news article that was sprung on us this weekend (http://www.news-leader.com/article/20140302/BUSINESS04/303020022/Bitcoin-Springfield-mining-machines-Slaughter).  did anyone else catch the fact that Ken said the combined total of the mining from the Avalons and Klondikes was 700 MH/s?  this isnt his 1st misstep, and DEFINITELY not his biggest, with trying to communicate basic technical aspects of bitcoin, mining, ActM's products, shares, anything, etc.  Why is there no question of your loyalty to him and/or his abilities after 1 year of continued failures?

"If this continues, I shall be suggesting a restriction on" people that only post positive outlooks and do not have a grasp on reality.  what has happened over the past year with these ActM "companies" has been astounding.  no real world company could be able to continue to announce new product and cancel those products only to announce new product that is "better" and still expect to stay in business or have any supporters.  if you cannot admit there has been even a little problem, then you cannot learn and cannot grow and cannot succeed.  As I feared this thread seems to solve nothing as it is moderated by those who cannot see failures for what they are.

based on his comment below, it would seem that Zumzero has the deletion power as well...

Someone needs to be that optimistic to balance the overwhelming pessimism from posts like yours.  I am not related to Ken and I have never met him.  I have never spoken with him.  I have only exchanged PM's on this website.  I have a British passport, live I Scotland and have been in the US twice in my life way before Bitcoin was created.

chsados

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 04:48:07 PM

SNIP

based on his comment below, it would seem that Zumzero has the deletion power as well...

Someone needs to be that optimistic to balance the overwhelming pessimism from posts like yours.  I am not related to Ken and I have never met him.  I have never spoken with him.  I have only exchanged PM's on this website.  I have a British passport, live I Scotland and have been in the US twice in my life way before Bitcoin was created.

+1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: