Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:19:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
adameb

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:32:01 PM

Anyone can have insider knowledge.  It's only a crime if they change stock positions with that knowledge.

Yup.  Though Vince did say he bought 10BTC worth.

Will Dance For Satoshis - 1F1q93wAqgH8WFghRKpnBW8HxShuzkRrqc

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 06:55:49 PM

There is an obvious divide between shareholders at the moment and understandably we fall into two very different camps.  Believe me when I say we'll all be on the same team again, soon.  Smiley

This talk of pump and dump is just wrong. The success of this company is what will boost the share price to an ATH.  It's a great time to be an ActM shareholder!

Stop talking out of your ass, you have no proof to back up that statement so stop deceiving people about the current state this company is in from a public standpoint. If you know something share it or shut your mouth and don't make statements you can't back up with proof.
HardwareReviewer

Activity: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:40:22 PM

Hi,

any of you guys have also had the refund cheque sent with a misspelling in your name (twice), so that cashing it in is impossible?

Thanks.

Have you talked to our CS.  We can fix this for you.

I did (order MUYVTVHWE). No response so far.

BR

Prepare to enter a world of stress
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:51:14 PM

I'm borderline troll huh?

Pumpers paradise in here. You damn Troll.  Roll Eyes
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:09:30 PM

Let them delete what they want. This isn't a soapbox, it's a moderated thread. If you don't like it, just don't post in here.

We all know Zumzero and GJP and Vince are rather cheerful investors, they know this. There's nothing you can do about it. If they claim they have insider news, let them claim it. Whoever is stupid enough to be buying these shares at .0009 has not heeded any previous advice and there really is nothing you can do to help them now. I've expressed quite a few times that the cheerleading should stop and I am resigned to believe it won't.

At this point all we can do is wait for Ken on Wednesday, and then make our decisions based on his announcement. Zumzero isn't hurting anyone by deleting your post. He is trying to keep the thread as clean as possible, yes he is a little biased. Yes he might delete true information that paints Ken/ACTM in a bad light, but it is his prerogative as the moderator for the thread he made. There is nothing you can do about it so lets just drop it. I've had plenty of my post deleted and I don't think its a merit of my time or your time or anyone else's to complain.

Back on topic. So this Wednesday news won't be a 28nm then?
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:13:10 PM

News will be nothing of value, nothing but words - guarantee it.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:19:21 PM

I'd like to make a couple of things clear as I've been at work and haven't had time to respond properly today.

The information I have has not come from Ken or anyone inside ActM.  I have personally done a little bit of detective work in this forum and have also spoken with a handful of shareholders privately.  Piecing together this information and also Ken's public statements that good news is just around the corner, I have drawn my own conclusions and this is why I am so bullish.  For whatever reason my positive posts are like a red rag to a bull for some shareholders, but they aren't the ones I'm trying to help.  I am sending a message to all the other more sensible shareholders that all is not lost, in fact things are looking very good.

It's academic anyway as we'll all know very soon.

As I stated before, I don't own any shares on CT and like everyone else am unable to trade the shares I do own.  I tried to buy 20,000 shares in the last couple of weeks and made that fact public as you might remember, and at that time all I had to go on was what Ken had publicly stated, i.e 'good news is incoming'.  The deal didn't go through because we couldn't agree on the price.  I would certainly not buy any shares now given what I know.  As another person mentioned earlier, having inside info is not a crime but trading on it is.  I am being fully transparent here as I have nothing to fear.

@chasdos - It was me that deleted one of your posts earlier as ActM Thread.  Not to censor your voice but to remove an unacceptable post.  I don't mind what people say to me or about me, but will draw the line when people insult Ken.  He has had more than enough abuse to last a lifetime and this dates all the way back when the Advisory Board were asking people not to disrespect him.  The specific thing you wrote which resulted in the deletion was, "Ken get your fucking shit together.".  Look back through this thread and see all the posts that HAVEN'T been deleted and you will understand that unfair censorship is not occuring.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
BitSwe

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:20:40 PM

Just a short note regarding when Ken will drop the bomb.
On wednesday it has actually only been 11 days since his statement, so it might not be until next wednesday or sometime inbetween.

Well written, so do I have what it takes you ask, well ask again in about 14 days.
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:22:44 PM

ActM could be purchasing Avalon or AM chips. This could be the best thing for ActM as Ken has shown he is too incompetent to bring an ASIC to the market himself. I wouldn't get to cheerful though if I was a shareholder. Remember the company that Ken blamed for cocking up? What was it they were making?
minerpart

Activity: 280

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:26:59 PM

The specific thing you wrote which resulted in the deletion was....

lol so you deleted his post then quoted it, errrrr
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 08:30:11 PM

I'd like to make a couple of things clear as I've been at work and haven't had time to respond properly today.

The information I have has not come from Ken or anyone inside ActM.  I have personally done a little bit of detective work in this forum and have also spoken with a handful of shareholders privately.  Piecing together this information and also Ken's public statements that good news is just around the corner, I have drawn my own conclusions and this is why I am so bullish.  For whatever reason my positive posts are like a red rag to a bull for some shareholders, but they aren't the ones I'm trying to help.  I am sending a message to all the other more sensible shareholders that all is not lost, in fact things are looking very good.

It's academic anyway as we'll all know very soon.

As I stated before, I don't own any shares on CT and like everyone else am unable to trade the shares I do own.  I tried to buy 20,000 shares in the last couple of weeks and made that fact public as you might remember, and at that time all I had to go on was what Ken had publicly stated, i.e 'good news is incoming'.  The deal didn't go through because we couldn't agree on the price.  I would certainly not buy any shares now given what I know.  As another person mentioned earlier, having inside info is not a crime but trading on it is.  I am being fully transparent here as I have nothing to fear.

@chasdos - It was me that deleted one of your posts earlier as ActM Thread.  Not to censor your voice but to remove an unacceptable post.  I don't mind what people say to me or about me, but will draw the line when people insult Ken.  He has had more than enough abuse to last a lifetime and this dates all the way back when the Advisory Board were asking people not to disrespect him.  The specific thing you wrote which resulted in the deletion was, "Ken get your fucking shit together.".  Look back through this thread and see all the posts that HAVEN'T been deleted and you will understand that unfair censorship is not occuring.

Zum, with much respect; you have always leaned way over to the rosy side of this thing… almost too much.

What are you willing to do, sacrifice or say - as a consequence - if nothing comes of Ken's supposed new, new, new, big announcement?
zumzero

Activity: 602

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 08:34:48 PM

I'll be phoning a lawyer of course.

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 09:17:26 PM

Anyone can have insider knowledge.  It's only a crime if they change stock positions with that knowledge.

Original research does not insider trading make... I'm like a leah mcgrath

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
JoTheKhan

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:18:12 PM

But.. she had the wrong information..
VinceSamios

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 10:12:16 PM

But.. she had the wrong information..

And so might I :-)

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
Rodyland

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:31:49 PM

My guess is for something more substantial, along the lines of "we're buying some next-gen Avalon chips to build miners to fill customer orders and mine with as a temporary stop-gap until our custom 28nm chip is ready"

At which point we will have come full circle to near enough to 12 months ago, having achieved almost nothing yet burned and spent and lost much.

And I expect the cycle of incompetence, delays and excuses to continue until the whole thing implodes.  I hope I'm wrong.

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
JoTheKhan

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:02:25 PM

My guess is for something more substantial, along the lines of "we're buying some next-gen Avalon chips to build miners to fill customer orders and mine with as a temporary stop-gap until our custom 28nm chip is ready"

At which point we will have come full circle to near enough to 12 months ago, having achieved almost nothing yet burned and spent and lost much.

And I expect the cycle of incompetence, delays and excuses to continue until the whole thing implodes.  I hope I'm wrong.

Where is this avalon information coming from? Why would we buy avalons? I doubt we have enough money to produce the 28nm chip let alone buy avalons AND produce a 28m chip.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:48:37 PM

And I expect the cycle of incompetence, delays and excuses to continue until the whole thing implodes.  I hope I'm wrong.

Where is this avalon information coming from? Why would we buy avalons? I doubt we have enough money to produce the 28nm chip let alone buy avalons AND produce a 28m chip.

You nailed it we cant produce a 28nm chip or any chip so the most likely news is that we are buying AM or avalon chips.
JoTheKhan

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:55:06 PM

I'm willing to listen to anything Ken says as long as their is proof, coming this far to lose all that money and buying chips though to refund people and then close up shop would be a very very crappy endeavor.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 11:56:51 PM

12 months and nothing...

what amazes me is that within 3 months KnC was able to tapeout a 20nm chip with a 43% reduction in power consumption.

EDIT: oh and that's after already delivering the world's first 28nm chip ON TIME… All well within these past 12 months… Ken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: