Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minerpart

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

IIIIII====II====IIIIII

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 12:25:30 PM

I think this deserves a countdown timer?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ActM Thread (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 01:26:45 PM

There are two, easy to follow rules for posting in this thread which can be found in the original post.

They are:

1. Please do not post image macros.
2. Please do not post highly offensive or hurtful remarks. (swearing to express oneself is not an issue)

In addition to that, all trolling posts will be removed no matter who posts them and all posts made by well known trolls are automatically deleted.  If suspicious posts are made the posting history is examined and if necessary a warning is given to that person.  If they continue to troll they are asked to stop posting in the thread and if they ignore that instruction they are reported to the bitcointalk.org moderators who can then take action.

ActM Thread does not want to censor anyone and certainly doesn't want to have that reputation, however for the sake of genuine shareholders who deserve a clean thread it is necessary to continue to remove posts which don't follow these simple rules.

Regards,

ActM Thread
klondike_bar
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1005

ASIC Wannabe

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 03:47:01 PM

There are two, easy to follow rules for posting in this thread which can be found in the original post.

They are:

1. Please do not post image macros.
2. Please do not post highly offensive or hurtful remarks. (swearing to express oneself is not an issue)

In addition to that, all trolling posts will be removed no matter who posts them and all posts made by well known trolls are automatically deleted.  If suspicious posts are made the posting history is examined and if necessary a warning is given to that person.  If they continue to troll they are asked to stop posting in the thread and if they ignore that instruction they are reported to the bitcointalk.org moderators who can then take action.

ActM Thread does not want to censor anyone and certainly doesn't want to have that reputation, however for the sake of genuine shareholders who deserve a clean thread it is necessary to continue to remove posts which don't follow these simple rules.

Regards,

ActM Thread

I have been censored from the thread countless times, and I dont think any of the posts were for trolling.

I own[ed] ACTM shares on btct, but sold them off when the trading went down. Looking back, I am glad I did so because there has been ZERO progress in the past (four?) months.

Initial proof of ACTM hashrate; competitor systems deployed in an actm datacenter  not a vote of confidence in your own stuff
55nm chips that are to be sold to 3rd parties and also mined with in ACTM's own data center? : cancelled all that work and investment down the drain - unless there was only a $1000 investment loss as suggested a few pages back?
28nm chips : announced as what seems like a delay and pacification tactic after the failure to create a working 55nm chip

I am trying hard to not be offensive and to stay on-topic. The problem is that ACTM is so far behind on all of its promises that there is little or no visible value to the company. At best, there are a few guys who have half-developed designs for a 55nm chip and perhaps a 1/4 scale drawing of it which they have labelled '28nm revision'

This is not trolling. This is asking for answers, proof, documents, ANYTHING BUT 'its covered by an NDA'

24" PCI-E cables with 16AWG wires and stripped ends - great for server PSU mods, best prices https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=563461
No longer a wannabe - now an ASIC owner!
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:35:32 PM

Ken, we have been waiting on chips since the end of last year. You have kept us largely in the dark as our competition has been ramping up. Remember that you started ACTM so that you could provide a quicker solution to bitcoin mining? Is this going to happen? Or is all of the money going to drain out of this company before it does? Ken, get your act together. Get help where you need help to get this project completed promptly, or liquidate the public shares. Get people involved that have a passion for bitcoin mining and pay them with the company's half of the shares. I know that there have been a lot of mishaps and things out of your control. That's partly how the bitcoin world is right now, everything moves so fast. Either you can handle the task at hand in this environment and provide a return to the investors or you cannot. Do you have what it takes? If not, throw in the towel. If so, get us something to show for all this time and money.

Well written, so do I have what it takes you ask, well ask again in about 14 days.

Lol the new famous two weeks!

Ken, I'm going to once again shut my mouth for now - I am sure that you already are aware that nearly all shareholders have lost all faith and hopefully you can restore it with physical evidence and not just words.
zumzero

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

myBitcoin.Garden

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 06:37:53 PM

...nil illegitimus caborundum as they say, looking forward to hearing something good.

+1

https://mybitcoin.garden
Bitcoin game where you can earn up to 220% on each planted garden!
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 11:17:04 PM
Last edit: March 08, 2014, 11:35:15 PM by chsados

Timer removed. End time: 2014-04-01+00:00:00UTC  

Until we get some sufficient evidence, information, shares, etc else I will be filing a complaint here once above timer ends.

I have made initial contact with this law firm as well in preparation.  If this "news" in "two weeks" is the same old words of little value then I will proceed further.

If anyone would like to join me feel free to PM me at the appropriate time (2014-04-01)

Your move Ken.

// I expect this to get censored.
addi

Activity: 626

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 01:41:21 AM

I don't want to wait 14 days on whatever news you got for me.

I want access to my shares. That is the big thing that concerns me above all. Colored coins isn't ready yet and it makes no sense at all to wait for that. Use direct shares or use havelock. Just do it.

noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:09:57 AM

I want access to my shares.

crypto-trade.com is up and running great.  As an added bonus, ACTIVEMININGCORP is already set up to trade.

Ken, can you get the rest of the shares listed there and shut these people up (I mean respond favourably to customer requests)?

finlof

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 01:25:29 PM

I want access to my shares.

crypto-trade.com is up and running great.  As an added bonus, ACTIVEMININGCORP is already set up to trade.

Ken, can you get the rest of the shares listed there and shut these people up (I mean respond favourably to customer requests)?

hell on that note he already listed some on https://cryptostocks.com/ so why not just put the shares there?
keepinithamsta

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:14:13 PM

Ken, we have been waiting on chips since the end of last year. You have kept us largely in the dark as our competition has been ramping up. Remember that you started ACTM so that you could provide a quicker solution to bitcoin mining? Is this going to happen? Or is all of the money going to drain out of this company before it does? Ken, get your act together. Get help where you need help to get this project completed promptly, or liquidate the public shares. Get people involved that have a passion for bitcoin mining and pay them with the company's half of the shares. I know that there have been a lot of mishaps and things out of your control. That's partly how the bitcoin world is right now, everything moves so fast. Either you can handle the task at hand in this environment and provide a return to the investors or you cannot. Do you have what it takes? If not, throw in the towel. If so, get us something to show for all this time and money.

Well written, so do I have what it takes you ask, well ask again in about 14 days.

And then in 14 days, ask again in an additional 14 days because there will be another setback that makes no sense.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:49:11 PM

Havelock would be ideal.  I'm sure they would like the added volume.

Share verification should be easy
addi

Activity: 626

https://satoshibet.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2014, 07:23:25 PM

Havelock would be ideal.  I'm sure they would like the added volume.

Share verification should be easy

Agreed

Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 03:58:06 AM

C-T is fine.  They will be growing a lot over the next few months.  We probably won't be trading soon anyway.  The whole C-T situation was a moot point for us activemining shareholders.  If anything the whole ordeal gave me more confidence that they are the best fit for now.  They saw a problem, and acted proactively.  Their security flaw came eight after and due to them upgrading their site.  Who knows Havelock can be next with disasterous results. Ill take the C-T team anyday.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Rodyland

Activity: 499

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 06:16:42 AM

And then in 14 days, ask again in an additional 14 days because there will be another setback that makes no sense.

Quoted for truthyness and predictionability.

My 2 uBit, the non-update will be defended vehemently by those that were defending the last non-update and those that made excuses for shareholder news being broken to us by a third party news article.

I so very much want to be wrong.  On the plus side, the losses incurred by relatively paltry shareholding pale into insignificance compared to other dud investments I've made.

Beware the weak hands!
1NcL6Mjm4qeiYYi2rpoCtQopPrH4PyKfUC
GPG ID: E3AA41E3
Sahtor

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2014, 06:56:00 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=106373.msg5605829#msg5605829
ChromaWallet runs on mainnet for the first time. Still not ready for use.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 07:43:59 PM

Quoted for truthyness and predictionability.

My 2 uBit, the non-update will be defended vehemently by those that were defending the last non-update and those that made excuses for shareholder news being broken to us by a third party news article.

I so very much want to be wrong.  On the plus side, the losses incurred by relatively paltry shareholding pale into insignificance compared to other dud investments I've made.

amen brother. we live we learn… and learn and learn and etc.
knybe

Activity: 658

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:15:07 PM

Colored coins development update
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 10, 2014, 11:44:03 PM

seems like the lead dev doesn't want to lead the project anymore..  our shares should be listed on either havelock or CT.
noah tall

Activity: 524
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 12:16:53 AM

... our shares should be listed on either havelock or CT.

Crypto-Trade, it's the obvious choice.

arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
March 11, 2014, 02:07:46 AM

... our shares should be listed on either havelock or CT.

Crypto-Trade, it's the obvious choice.

Obvious how? What benefits does it have over Havelock? I for one don't see any unless you think its UI is better.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: