Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:10:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ActiveMining] Official Shareholder Discussion Thread [Moderated]  (Read 629692 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
JoTheKhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 03:23:43 AM

@SebastianJu

I am not defending Ken or saying hes on the right track. I am in no way blind and think this company is currently headed to success. If you think I am one of the cheerleaders then you are wrong.

I am only stating that you have spewed in factual information and before you do that and base assumptions off of misinformation, make sure it is the right information.

"Ken is dishonest because hes withholding shares so he doesn't have to pay out dividends that he is using to do x,y, and z with."

So you are basing your reason for him holding shares off of in-factual information and then accusing him of something because of it. There's 100 reasons someone could and probably should be mad at him but him stealing dividends is definitely not the case. I have just proved it to you. Do I need to prove it to you again? Shit you proved it to yourself by quoting me.

"Im pretty sure im a way bigger shareholder than you." - SebastianJu

That means your more right than me huh? Almost everyone here is a bigger shareholder than me, I'm not stupid enough to throw all my BTC in one investment.

"Im pretty sure im a way bigger shareholder than you. So dont try to say that i come in and randomly accuse ken." - SebastianJu

(I didn't try to say it. I did say it, you came in here, again with in-factual information and accused Ken of something he hasn't done) Just because you own a lot of shares that doesn't prove you've done your due diligence, kept update with the company, or even spent 5 minutes out of the day to use Google. It just means you have a lot of money to throw around or you make very poor financial decisions.

"And why are you seeing the untouched divs as proof when you post the notice that ken will use half of them for investment?" - SebastianJu

So.. the accusation is that he is stealing and using our Divs.. and I show you that they are untouched and that isn't proof?

By definition of untouched.

Untouched: Not handled or used.

By definition of untouched Ken can't have possibly used them.

"And what are 139 BTC for 10,000,000 shares? 0.0000139BTC per shares. Nothing near 0.0025BTC. So whatever. It doesnt care what small amount of divs he already mined. The miner sales are probably more anyway. The important thing is that we cant trade. People that dont believe in Ken anymore could sell and the guys that believe can buy. But we arent allowed to do this because ken claims the MSD prevents this. While in fact he allows trading of the same shares on a smaller base. So anytime a missouri citizen could buy shares. If that would be the big problem like he claims he would have to stop trading. But he didnt. So no, i cant believe his explaination." - SebastianJu

None of this has anything to do with what I stated above (I'm again I'm not defending Ken so go rant to someone else) so I'm going to pretty much ignore it, but I feel obligated to post this last bit here so you are 100% certain that I am going to ignore it and won't bring it up again in this debate.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2014, 03:11:32 PM

Right... the div-thing is my interpretation. Unfortunately interpreting is the only thing we can do with ken's current information policy. I might be wrong with the divs but when he dont allows us to trade shares while in the same time he allows trading shares there has to be a reason for that. The only reason i can think of is the divs that he needs for reinvesting. Only that the mining coins werent touched till now doesnt mean that im wrong. And everybody knows that i only give a theory, no knowledge. I think thats ok when ken is breaking promise after promise and not giving infos. Or giving infos that he contradicts in the same time. So i think its fine to make theories about whats happening.

I mentioned that im a shareholder only because you sounded like im a noob coming in and making ActM look bad without knowing anything. Its not the case. Im in this since a long time and watch this. I didnt throw all of my funds in too luckily. Its a big loss anyway.

Ok... maybe i should change my wording. The fact that ken claims he cant allow us to trade shares but at the same time allows us to trade shares makes his claim senseless. So the only reason i can see is that he needs the profits to keep ActM alive. Thats a theory ok? The fact that the mining income is untouched means nothing. First, you claim that half of it will be used for reinvestment anyway and probably the way higher sales income isnt seen. So that is not proving my theory wrong. Or do you have an overview about the sales income? Even when... the shareholders dont have the divs yet. As long as that didnt happen you cant prove my theory wrong.

So maybe dont take it as accusation but as a theory about whats happening. You cant explain kens behaviour regarding the investigation and our shares. And you cant proof my theory wrong only with the small profit part coming from mining. It will be halved, the sales profit arent seen and until its paid out to shareholders anything can happen with it. Thats all i say. And i really hope this stupid MSD isnt used as excuse to keep us from trading any longer. If the trading would be so problematic then it wouldnt matter if all of our shares trade. Missouri citizens can buy shares now anytime anyway. So maybe explain to me this. But better write to it that its your theory... someone could take offense on it otherwise... Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
arousedrhino

Activity: 347

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 04:14:30 PM

The fact that the mining income is untouched means nothing.

It means something. Ken could have already moved the coins out of that address in which case we would know he used the funds for other purposes. No dividends have been moved from the address at https://blockchain.info/address/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa since the BitFunder shutdown.

Does it mean Ken will give use these dividends in the future?
 - Maybe not he could do whatever he wants with them at this point in time.

Did Ken spend the dividends yet?
 - No he did not they are all still in the address https://blockchain.info/address/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa unmoved.

JoTheKhan

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 05:22:44 PM

The fact that the mining income is untouched means nothing.

It means something. Ken could have already moved the coins out of that address in which case we would know he used the funds for other purposes. No dividends have been moved from the address at https://blockchain.info/address/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa since the BitFunder shutdown.

Does it mean Ken will give use these dividends in the future?
 - Maybe not he could do whatever he wants with them at this point in time.

Did Ken spend the dividends yet?
 - No he did not they are all still in the address https://blockchain.info/address/1DJpsvnM7xTnQbWEhLYyCyfxQyxwupEzCa unmoved.

Thank you.

SebastianJu is confused. I guess he thinks I am defending Ken (even though I said it in the both(?) post addressed towards him and pretty much every other post I make on this thread that I am not defending Ken, only clarifying the situation for people).

SebastianJu seems to think that Ken is using our dividends. I've proved that that is not the case. Anything else Ken is doing has nothing to do with whether or not Ken has used our dividends and I am not defending any of his other actions besides the fact, repeat this a fact by definition of fact, that Ken has not used any of our dividends including the 50% split that goes towards furthering the company goals that was decided on back in November. What does this mean? I don't know.

I can only speculate that it means that the company does not actively need the 70~ BTC to keep afloat at the moment.

TL;DR this entire page = If you have an issue with Ken that is fine, don't come on here and scream about him using our dividends or accusing him of using our dividends when the ONLY thing we really really have proof of is that he hasn't touched our mining income in over 5 months and the last time they were touched were to pay out dividends. If you want to pick up spears and arrows and chuck them at Ken, at least aim for the right target.

Actually I am now referring to the 139BTC and counting as our mining income. There should be no dividends in a company until they turn a profit. Which this company has not.

I expect that some of you guys (if you would have owned shares of blockbuster) would have went to a Blockbuster shareholder meeting and would have screamed for dividends while they were announcing the company's bankruptcy.
bitwhizz
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2014, 09:46:16 PM

Ken, can i trade my shares for mining hardware Huh pleaseee
drawingthesun
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 11:13:06 AM

Why doesn't Ken fix the website? A teenager could fix this in one hour. How sad.
knybe

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

decentralize EVERYTHING...

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:08:50 PM

I wish Ken would drop the Rainman routine and address this declining shareholder confidence crisis...

If nothing comes this week I'll most likley be joining whatever litigation group is boiling up. I know at least one whale shareholder who will be joining me and the resources abound for such an action.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:13:12 PM

It's almost like Ken wants a lawsuit.
thefunkybits
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:16:40 PM

Why doesn't Ken fix the website? A teenager could fix this in one hour. How sad.
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:27:21 PM

what is going on now ?? something wrong??

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Simon Templar

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:34:16 PM

Yes, the drama queens have all got their period at the same time. 

It's a lot of hot air and will pass once they get the attention they're demanding.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:39:49 PM

Yes, the drama queens have all got their period at the same time.  

It's a lot of hot air and will pass once they get the attention they're demanding.

Well you're a lucky 0.0005 investor, many of us are 0.0025+ investors and know we'll never get anything back.

If Ken had the old products taken down and focused the site on the single product we offer (think how Apple would market it for example) we would be selling a lot more boards.

I showed the site to a friend and they couldn't understand why none of those products are in stock and will never be. Why they are on the site is beyond reason.
MilkyWayMasta

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:58:56 PM

Ken, what happened to 170 TH/s by the end of the month? Update please.

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
From core developers of Cardano, PoS minting, unique Web Of Trust & Privacy algorithms. Be the first, join us!
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  BOUNTY  LINKEDIN  WHITEPAPER  Referral Program 5%
hazryder

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 02:03:48 PM

Ken, what happened to 170 TH/s by the end of the month? Update please.

We're going to have to wait until Wednesday for any form of update, even then it'll just be:

Datacenter:

Something something air con failure, not enough power, 200TH by the end of May

Shares:

No new updates

MSD:

No new updates
Jasun7211

Activity: 517

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:36:47 PM

The sad part is how we are all bitcoin investors, and still don't understand or utilize the power of the blockchain, and make statements that are not only baseless, but outright lies acording to the public ledger called the blockchain.  We all know where Mt. Gox's BTC are, and we all know that Ken is not stealing our divs.   

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
ActM Thread (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:56:01 PM

minepart,

Please use the other boards to relay your information to ken or PM him. You are still on probation in this thread.
drawingthesun
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:08:14 PM

The sad part is how we are all bitcoin investors, and still don't understand or utilize the power of the blockchain, and make statements that are not only baseless, but outright lies acording to the public ledger called the blockchain.  We all know where Mt. Gox's BTC are, and we all know that Ken is not stealing our divs.   

According to analysis of the remaining funds Ken has about 200 bitcoin left. I am sure once that 200 bitcoin has been used then Ken will use the remaining funds in the dividend address.

Ken was meant to be getting several PHs of boards soon, and Bargraphics even had a contact that could host the entire amount. So why are we still hashing at 80THs?

Jasun, many investors fear that once Ken runs low on the remaining funds from IPO he will use the remaining dividend as a last stand. That is why we liked the idea of getting some dividend so that we had something to show if the company does fold.
bitlind

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:46:52 PM

Ken had an amazing site created for him, for free, by lewicki... he shot it down.

I feel like if Ken had allowed for and followed the input of the Advisory Board he requested for and created, ActM would be in an entirely different place right now.  I'm not saying Ken had to follow what shareholders were expressing and saying to a T, but from my understanding the input was sound and centered around all the problems we face now such as logistics, PR, Marketing, the website, pricing, product scheme etc.  No wonder they dissolved and left.
Jasun7211

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:12:59 PM

According to analysis of the remaining funds Ken has about 200 bitcoin left. I am sure once that 200 bitcoin has been used then Ken will use the remaining funds in the dividend address.

Ken was meant to be getting several PHs of boards soon, and Bargraphics even had a contact that could host the entire amount. So why are we still hashing at 80THs?

Jasun, many investors fear that once Ken runs low on the remaining funds from IPO he will use the remaining dividend as a last stand. That is why we liked the idea of getting some dividend so that we had something to show if the company does fold.

Well the blockchain is not a human predictive technology....humans will be humans, and that we can't control that. Just as many believe that ACTM will burn through all the BTC and Div BTC wallets in the next 6 hrs, I also believe that if Ken truly sees no way this could be a succuessful venture, he will liquidate, and disperse amongst the shareholders.  Ken un-like Karples understands what the Blockchain does.  

In my opinion....which are like assholes....blah blah ...If Ken needs to use some divs for a worthy project, then so be it.  AAPL didn't give a div until recently, and they had multi billions on the books.  (I know thats apples and oranges).  I don't like the fact I cant have access to my shares like most, but think of the crash in value they would have. That alone may close up this little experiment.  Ken and his frustrating ways did create this dilema with his restricive and non-transparent behavior, but it is a reality now, and I think the best way to resolve it is to maintain the status quo until things get going smoothly.  

In the greater context many of the other miner equip companies are having their own problems, so we really arn't as behind as it may seem.        

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
Jasun7211

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:13:53 PM

Ken had an amazing site created for him, for free, by lewicki... he shot it down.

I feel like if Ken had allowed for and followed the input of the Advisory Board he requested for and created, ActM would be in an entirely different place right now.  I'm not saying Ken had to follow what shareholders were expressing and saying to a T, but from my understanding the input was sound and centered around all the problems we face now such as logistics, PR, Marketing, the website, pricing, product scheme etc.  No wonder they dissolved and left.

Agree

|
|
Pages: « 1 ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 [140] 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 ... 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: