Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:09:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167681 times)
tommyj11

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:46:39 AM

well bittrex enabled both my accounts, i will tell you guys what i did tomorrow.. need to sleep. im not sure what i did helped but its worth a try to see if your disabled account gets enabled faster

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Drumbic

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:47:32 AM

Sooo.... I am going to look at this entire cluster fuck of Bittrex bullshit as a lost.  Yea, Ima keep trying but...      

I am gonna look at it as I need a new exchange... I am US based.

How is Binance?  

Bifinex is no longer supporting US based customers.
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:23:38 AM

just to say my account is working now

and it s mean they do not treat the ticket by date because mine was open for 2 weeks  and other people are waiting much longer
hrh_fourtyseven

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:23:58 AM

Please be carefull on BittrexScam.com

This guy is not legit
Why!?!
he is not asking for money or anything. it's a good site and it just want ticket number and your issue...
every body please go and fill the form:
https://www.bittrexcon.com/lawsuit
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:47:08 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 07:17:03 AM by rapidleech

BITTREX SCAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMnDdbAQotM

--------------------------------

Leave negative feedback for these thieves
they are checking this forum everyday, but no action , no answer

julian (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=332203

ryan (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171880

richiela (Bittrex admin / ANN topic starter) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

Rami
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=252476

Bill
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=252559

buffalobkhn

Activity: 76

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:09:35 AM

What is Bittrex?

Bittrex is a next generation crypto trading platform built and operated in the United States by crypto enthusiasts with extensive development and security background.  We have over 50 combined years in the computer industry at companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Qualys, and Blackberry and have made careers developing secure and scalable software.  You can learn more about us on our About page.  

Our mission is to deliver the fastest and most secure trading platform for the community.  

We are launching with 10 currencies and will be adding more as we get community feedback.  It is important to us that our platform performs to our high expectations before additional currencies and features are added.  Screenshots below.

Features

• Custom built trading engine - Our custom trading engine was developed from the ground up with speed and scale as the priority.  Orders are executed as soon as they are placed and you will never see a crossed order book or a delay in processing of any trades.
  • Secure platform – We employ the latest security technologies to protect you and us.  We use an elastic multi stage wallet strategy ensuring that 80-90% of funds are offline and safe.  Additionally two-factor authentication (through email or google authenticator) is required for all withdrawals and API usage.  We designed everything from the ground up with security in mind.
  • Fast deposits and withdrawals - Our fully automated monitoring platform allows for near instantaneous updates on balance, trade, and wallet information.  You will never be left wondering where your funds are or if your deposits are blocked.  Information is always up to date.
  • Complete and easy REST API - We have designed the most complete API set for developers to build on our platform.  Our full featured set of APIs allow you to easily deposit, trade, and withdraw to and from our exchange, enabling arbitrage scenarios never possible before.  Bittrex was built with high frequency trading in mind.

[UPDATE]
Follow updates and development in our announce thread as well!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=492758.0

One month in... we've got 84 currencies open!  If you haven't checked us out, now is a great time!

10-5      CGB      HKC      PCN      WDC
365      DIME      HPC      PLNC      XSV
888      DOGE      ICN      POT      ZEIT
AAA      DRK      IFC      PPC      
APH      EAC      IPC      PT      
AUR      ECC      IQD      PTC      
BC      EFL      ISR      Q2C      
BEA      EMC2      KARM      RDD      
BELA      EXE      LTC      RT2      
BELI      FAC      MEOW   SBC      
BLTZ      FLT      MINT      SHA      
BNS      FRX      MMC      SHC      
BONES   FTC      MPL      SLR      
BTC      GAC      MRS      SPA      
BTL      GER      MYR      SPH      
C2      GLD      MZC      SRR      
CAT      GPUC      NXT      SYN      
CATC      GRCE      NYC      UTC      
CESC      H2O      PAWN      VTC      
CGA      HIRO      PCC      WATER      

Hi mr richiela!

I'm using bittrex for my transaction, and also put my money in my account, even thought my account isn't to get verification yet
  Your system is easy to work, im satisfed, but please show me: How can i get verifiacation ?   With my email  "hoaiducbkhn@gmail.com"
  My number Request #534332
Thank a alot!
berluscoin

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:49:28 AM

Got a reply today, after 26 days. My account has been verified and I can withdraw my bitcoins  Roll Eyes
derique

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:29:47 PM

bittrex is fake and thief.
bittrex thief mt btc.
fake american exchange.
just russia exchanges.
usa and china are fake and thief
JVicente

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:42:29 PM

Bittrex,

I have a problem with my enhanced verification. I sent a ticket with my issue on the support channel. Nothing for 15 days. I have my funds trapped. Could you please answer me. I tried joining the slack channel, but its only for enhanced verificated accounts. There's no way to reach the team and no answer for them. Im startting to think this is shady, please give an answer.

Thanks
derique

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:44:02 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 02:02:31 PM by derique

fuck bittrex .very very bad exchange .liers.bittrex is thief .bittrex thief my money .
liers .
shame for usa .

liers.
bittrex is thief .fuck ryan .fuck rami.fuck bill.ryan is thief .

bittrex is scam .
sprinkles

Activity: 397
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:04:24 PM

Ok guys so I had my account verified yesterday to echanced. You might've seen me posting in this and some other threads. My thing was Name Mismatch on echanced verification.

What I did, step by step, in case anyone finds it helpful:
1. 19th Nov - Created support ticket with uploaded scan of my passport (at this point I thought this whole thing is just inconvienient and been withdrawing bit by bit to the tiny limit I still had).
2. Waited 7 days - no resoponse. Somewhere withing these 7 days I've noticed my account was changed to "new" and my withdrawal limit to 0 with no notice or warning. This got me really worried.
3. 26th Nov - I've replied to the same ticket asking for an update.
4. At this point I also started reading on the extent of this problem and got really worried. Tried to get somehow in touch with Bittrex, started posting my ticket number on forums as well as in replies to @BittrexExchange and @ramikawach. I've tried to get their attention to all the bad publicity their company is getting. In tweets, I didn't post begs - there were 100s of these. I tried to ask a constructive question like "when can we get an update on support ticket backlog" etc, but always included my ticket number.
5. Read lots of threads on this topic, including r/Bittrex and r/Bittrexscam.
6. 2nd Dec - Some superstar on reddit said he got his ticket verified after emailing bill@bittrex and also that he got a reply from ryan@bittrex.
7. 2nd Dec - I've emailed these two chaps with a polite request to have a look at my case. I've tried not to sound angry or confrontational. From my own dealings with customers at work, I know how easy it's to get someone in to defensive mode so I've tried to avoid that.
8. 2nd Dec - Got automatic reply from Bill saying he reads all emails but might not reply if he's too busy and also that for support issues I should be contacting support.bittrex.com. No reply from Ryan.
9. 2nd Dec - At this point I've also uploaded to my ticket a new HD selfie plus another selfie of me holding passport next to my face (this is in addition to the passport scan I've uploaded originaly with the ticket).
10. 3rd Dec - Twelve hours later my account got approved for enchaced.
11. I took out all my coins to ledger.
12. Can sleep again.

What I find the weirdest is that my ticket on Bittrex support still shows as open. There's no reply there from Bttrex other than standard automatic one. I've also received no email about my account beign verified. In fact If I didn't log in to Bittrex yesterday I still wouldn't know. This makes me think my whole issue was resoved outside the official support channel by someone reading my email or seeing my tweet or post.

Now I'm not sure if this will work for anyone else.  Also sorry for the wall of text.

I did the exact same thing after reading the advice on r/Bittrexscam a couple of days ago.
Was unable to withdraw for about a week with a Name Mismatch on my verification.
This was genuine as the name I gave on basic didn't exactly match the name on the ID I uploaded for Enhanced.
I sent a polite/respectful email to Bill and Ryan and just about 2 hours later my account was verified and I've since been able to withdraw my coins (almost 3 BTC).
Caused me a lot of stress and worry but relieved it's over now.
At worst this is just a data gathering exercise, pretty sure everyone with verification issues is going to get access to their coins in time.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Thule

Activity: 938
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:35:22 PM

Please be carefull on BittrexScam.com

This guy is not legit
Why!?!
he is not asking for money or anything. it's a good site and it just want ticket number and your issue...
every body please go and fill the form:
https://www.bittrexcon.com/lawsuit

Cause this guy has no clue what he is talking about.Talking shit like he got a lawyer who will work on success fee only or he is going directly to a public court and staff like that.

He completly has no understanding of law and more important he clearly didn't even bothered reading the terms he accepted when subscribing else he would now that going directly to a public court is not possible
and there is no lawyer in the world who is going to an arbitrate without getting prepaid

Even the points he want to sue like mental stress or the other he mentioned are a total joke spreading out of a mind from an idiot
MightyGhost

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:48:11 PM

It's not about that you passed verification or not!

They have no right to block (arrest, lock, steal) the money of their clients!

It doesn't matter if account verified or not.

If they need account to be verified - they should give the money back and don't take them from unverified clients. There was no such deal that account should be verified or they will block it.

And if someone passed verification - that doesn't change that they cannot steal money from unverified clients.
ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:58:51 PM

I just wanted to drop in to give my recent experience with the exchange.  Your mileage may vary, but here is what happened over the span of about an hour this morning:

I was being told by friends that there were all these bad things happening at the exchange, and that people couldn't get their coin out.  I immediately tested a withdrawal, and it went through without issue.  It was under the basic verification amount, but it was immediately processed.  I then applied for enhanced verification.  The facial recognition failed on the process, so I submitted a support ticket, went to their slack and asked about it in their support channel.  It was answered within 10 minutes.  I corrected the issue I had based on the recommendations in the support ticket, resubmitted the documents, and within another 10 minutes, I was enhanced ID verified.  I was then able to withdraw all the coins that I had on the exchange.

I'm not sure why there are so many people claiming Bittrex is stealing their coins, but I'm going to keep using them until otherwise unsatisfied with their service or honesty.

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:03:51 PM

I just wanted to drop in to give my recent experience with the exchange.  Your mileage may vary, but here is what happened over the span of about an hour this morning:

I was being told by friends that there were all these bad things happening at the exchange, and that people couldn't get their coin out.  I immediately tested a withdrawal, and it went through without issue.  It was under the basic verification amount, but it was immediately processed.  I then applied for enhanced verification.  The facial recognition failed on the process, so I submitted a support ticket, went to their slack and asked about it in their support channel.  It was answered within 10 minutes.  I corrected the issue I had based on the recommendations in the support ticket, resubmitted the documents, and within another 10 minutes, I was enhanced ID verified.  I was then able to withdraw all the coins that I had on the exchange.

I'm not sure why there are so many people claiming Bittrex is stealing their coins, but I'm going to keep using them until otherwise unsatisfied with their service or honesty.

-Fuse

I've similar remarks for them. It seems a bit strange to me, looking at all the negative replies around.

One week back, after reading all this, I withdrew my almost all coins from Bittrex. But even till that withdrawal completion, everything worked out smooth for me.
a-zimmerer

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:57:31 PM

I've similar remarks for them. It seems a bit strange to me, looking at all the negative replies around.

One week back, after reading all this, I withdrew my almost all coins from Bittrex. But even till that withdrawal completion, everything worked out smooth for me.

Sometimes I have the feeling people are writing without reading the previous comments  Huh  It's not all about the constantly failing verification process.
It's about people getting forced to do a enhanced verification for even 0.1 BTC! It's about changing withdrawel limits to 0 without giving
loyal customers a heads up or a date  when this will happen.On the other hand deposits are always unlimited!?
Foreign customers are forced to do a enhanced verification because BASIC only works but often fails for US customers.
Why is this ? BASIC should be open to anybody not only US customers.

By changing terms WITHOUT WARNING their customers they are STEALING funds and breaking law that's illegal in every country.
I don't trust them and I will not send them my ID, drivers license or anything else so my coins are STOLEN by them.

ny2cafuse
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002

HODL for life.

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:51:57 PM

Sometimes I have the feeling people are writing without reading the previous comments  Huh  It's not all about the constantly failing verification process.
It's about people getting forced to do a enhanced verification for even 0.1 BTC! It's about changing withdrawel limits to 0 without giving
loyal customers a heads up or a date  when this will happen.On the other hand deposits are always unlimited!?
Foreign customers are forced to do a enhanced verification because BASIC only works but often fails for US customers.

By changing terms WITHOUT WARNING their customers they are STEALING funds and breaking law that's illegal in every country.
I don't trust them and I will not send them my ID, drivers license or anything else so my coins are STOLEN by them.
[/size]

I'm sure there has to be something in their original terms that states that terms are subject to change.  By creating an account, you would have agreed to those open ended terms.  They didn't steal your money.  You can get it if you choose to... you just choose not to.

KYC laws are everywhere you go nowadays.  You're not going to get away from them forever.  If you're a foreigner exchanging money on a US based exchange, you have to accept the fact that US laws regarding foreign investing, especially in something as gray of an area as crypto trading, are going to change and be enforced differently day to day.  You can adapt and accept it, or you can sit here and complain that your "coins were stolen".  If it were my money, I would buck up and get it off the exchange.  If you're a foreigner, and you aren't allowed to get it off the exchange because of US regulatory action of whatever kind, then you have a beef with the US financial regulations system, not Bittrex.

Either way... shit or get off the pot.  If you want your money, you'll find a way to get it without crying about it.  I was kind and polite to support, and they were the same to me and resolved my issue in under an hour.  I'd love to see what your original support ticket said.  Did you accuse them of stealing when you wrote to them?

-Fuse

Community > Devs
Riddleshizzle

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:17:42 PM

-Fuse

Are you working for Bittrex?

I am trying to get into the Slack, but it is only for verified users.

How convenient.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115002224092-How-do-I-get-invited-to-the-Bittrex-Slack-channel-

In order to better protect our customers and comply with Slack policy, Bittrex Slack invites will only be available to users whose accounts have been Enhance Verified.  The Slack team and Bittrex have created this requirement to help eliminate  spam, phishing, and general abuse.

As of this writing, the Bittrex team is still working on a mechanism for our enhance verified users to be invited to the Bittrex Slack channel.  Please check back later for further instructions.

I am not going to beat around the bush, but I am having the same problem as tons of other users. Sent support ticket on 05 November (#399121). After 3 weeks of no reply, I made a new ticket, but got a standard ticket back from Mr. Brian, who isn't much of help except saying: do not create another ticket! I cannot believe how I'd praise and recommended bittrex to my family and friends, but getting anally rekted by them.. Huh

It has been freaking 30 days man. I do not know how they calculate their so called 7 days waiting time

Moreover, if you read through their terms and conditions, it is a one-way traffic show.

https://bittrex.com/Home/Terms

Article 13

We will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, to any feedback, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding Bittrex or our Services that you provide, whether by email, posting through our Services, or otherwise (“Feedback”). Any Feedback you submit is non-confidential and shall become the sole property of Bittrex. We will be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of such Feedback for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You waive any rights you may have to the Feedback (including any copyrights or moral rights). Do not send us Feedback if you expect to be paid or want to continue to own or claim rights in them; your idea might be great, but we may have already had the same or a similar idea and we do not want disputes. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy. We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the requirements set out in this Section 12 or in Section 11 (Acceptable Use) Further, you agree not to submit any Feedback that is defamatory, illegal, offensive, or otherwise violates any right of any third party, or breaches any agreement between you and any third party.

A user may report to Bittrex any Feedback that he or she believes violates these Terms, and Bittrex may remove the Feedback from the Site, suspend or terminate the account of the user who submitted the Feedback, and/or take any additional action to enforce these Terms against such user.

Also, in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable law, Bittrex has adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, account holders who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We also may, at our discretion, limit access to the Services and terminate the accounts of any users who infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.

If you think that anything on the Services, including any Feedback, infringes upon any copyright that you own or control, you may file a notification with Bittrex's Designated Agent as set forth below:

Designated Agent: William Shihara

Address of Designated Agent: 6077 S. Ft. Apache Rd Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89148

Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (866) 554-0350

Fax Number of Designated Agent: (702) 749-5871

Email Address of Designated Agent: bill@bittrex.com

Please see 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(3) for the requirements of a proper notification. If you knowingly misrepresent that any material or activity is infringing, you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees, Bittrex or the alleged infringer incurs because we relied on the misrepresentation when removing or disabling access to the material or activity.

This means my passport, and your passport that  you'd submit to them, is their sole property and they will do whatever they want with it. I asked Bittrex on how they are going to use my data and store my information safely. They haven't responded, nor solved my item.

I think I can write an entire bible, why people should be careful when using Bittrex.

Hope they read this post and can solve my ticket. Pff.. Unbelievable..
Riddleshizzle

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:26:33 PM

[/size]

I'm sure there has to be something in their original terms that states that terms are subject to change.  By creating an account, you would have agreed to those open ended terms.  They didn't steal your money.  You can get it if you choose to... you just choose not to.

KYC laws are everywhere you go nowadays.  You're not going to get away from them forever.  If you're a foreigner exchanging money on a US based exchange, you have to accept the fact that US laws regarding foreign investing, especially in something as gray of an area as crypto trading, are going to change and be enforced differently day to day.  You can adapt and accept it, or you can sit here and complain that your "coins were stolen".  If it were my money, I would buck up and get it off the exchange.  If you're a foreigner, and you aren't allowed to get it off the exchange because of US regulatory action of whatever kind, then you have a beef with the US financial regulations system, not Bittrex.

Either way... shit or get off the pot.  If you want your money, you'll find a way to get it without crying about it.  I was kind and polite to support, and they were the same to me and resolved my issue in under an hour.  I'd love to see what your original support ticket said.  Did you accuse them of stealing when you wrote to them?

-Fuse

A huge problem that I have with Bittrex, that I was a verified user, but they have put me back. I'm from Western Europe and many people have their accounts now locked-in due to unknown reason. I cannot help that Bittrex fails to read your first name, e.g. Piet Jan Zuidgeest, as P.J. Zuidgeest. I mean c'mon.

Worst if, you have send them on day 01 your passport information, which is quite confidential. But after 15 working days, they fail to respond or do anything with it.

You post on twitter, linkedin, etc. But nothing helps. They don't even have a phone number, in which you can call and verify your data. No phone number for a professional company, that is just bad.

I was kind to them before, but I'm now just frustrated. We all work 40-50 hours a week and we know what we are capable to do. Failing to help someone (even a simple email) in 160 hours is just pure fail. They got the passport data + selfie with that passport. We are all being fair I believe, nobody got the right to lock your rightfull money for 20+ days for them to fail and verify your account. They have to do that before having people being able to send money to them. Now we all did, and it is locked. How is this different from stealing your money?

No offense to you btw.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:43:00 PM

[/size]

-Fuse

Glad you had no issue. I've taken a similar route, I've only made 1 polite ticket so far and I feel I've been fairly patient considering the funds I have on this exchange and the 2+ weeks I've waited for a response of some sort. I've basic verified but it failed with my true identity. My issue right now is whether or not basic verification works for non U.S citizens at all (I'm Canadian, not from Eastern EUR/RUS/IRAN etc). If so, it should be clearly stated that citizens outside the U.S can only do Enhanced verification. I'm fine with verifying my identity, I'm just cautious about where those ID scan will go to in the future, government is probably better then turning up on a black market.

I also find it a little odd that trex doesn't block deposits and trading for non verified members if they don't want those people to use the exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: