Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:32:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167741 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:53:38 PM

They are earning a shitload of money but they are giving the worst service out there. I was lucky and moved my belongings to binance without any problems.

My advice to everyone is run while you can!

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
danishcheese

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:46:44 PM

Hi everyone , I really think one way to help is to log into your support account and delete all but your original ticket , they at bittrex asked this be done , some people could be opening tickets all day long out of frustration ...
thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:14:17 AM

My question is, if someone from overseas that does not want to do the Enhanced Verification or they can not verify it (not unheard of), then Bittrex gets to keep all their money!?!?! Isn't this called theft? Huh

Go Big or Go Home.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:49:22 AM

Well, i waited about 5-6 days. I have contact bittrex everywhere, but i think the most important things to do are.....first open a ticket on bittrex(i have not receive answer) and second i have sent pm to bittrex admin with ticket id...

julian (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=332203

ryan (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=171880

richiela (Bittrex admin / ANN topic starter) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=96390

Rami (Bittrex admin) :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=252476

this guys are online today

One more things....hope

Aside from sending them a PM in this forum, try sending them a DM in Twitter too or post your concern in Twitter and tag them. I noticed that they are more responsive in Twitter than this forum. Below are the Twitter accounts of Bittrex and other guys related to Bittrex.

Bittrex
https://twitter.com/BittrexExchange

Rami
https://twitter.com/ramikawach

Richie
https://twitter.com/richiela

I once sent a DM to Richiela and he responded within the day.
danishcheese

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

Hey everybody. Bittrex has said that anybody who has multiple tickets open should log into their support account and delete all but your first ticket. If they are really trying to f*** everybody sending lots of tickets is neither going to bother them or help you. If they are trying to process all of these tickets manually clearing out the useless ones will help speed it up...
Drumbic

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:03:42 AM

Hey everybody. Bittrex has said that anybody who has multiple tickets open should log into their support account and delete all but your first ticket. If they are really trying to f*** everybody sending lots of tickets is neither going to bother them or help you. If they are trying to process all of these tickets manually clearing out the useless ones will help speed it up...

Where did they say this?
SpaceKomet

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:37:49 AM

And how to delete a ticket?  You can only mark it as solved.
illinest

Activity: 454
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:11:54 AM

Throwing some possibilities out here:

(1.) They are thieves.
(2.) Government interference.
(3.) Blatant Incompetence.

After the SEC's statement today (and given Bittrex's Seattle headquarters and US user base), I'm leaning heavily towards government interference. The SEC made a chilling reference to exchanges and AML/KYC that I think largely explains Bittrex's recent behavior:

I also caution those who operate systems and platforms that effect or facilitate transactions in these products that they may be operating unregistered exchanges or broker-dealers that are in violation of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934.

Second, brokers, dealers and other market participants that allow for payments in cryptocurrencies, allow customers to purchase cryptocurrencies on margin, or otherwise use cryptocurrencies to facilitate securities transactions should exercise particular caution, including ensuring that their cryptocurrency activities are not undermining their anti-money laundering and know-your-customer obligations. As I have stated previously, these market participants should treat payments and other transactions made in cryptocurrency as if cash were being handed from one party to the other.

I'm not entirely clear on what that means. For instance, I know that contractors get 1099s beyond a threshold of just $600 in total payments during a calendar year. Could it be similar for securities? ...cryptocurrencies? If so, I don't think any of the exchanges -- even the most compliant ones like Coinbase and Gemini -- have been complying. This doesn't bode well for US residents, or anyone with money stuck on these shady exchanges. Undecided
dynamicseruma

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:18:57 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TruXhuAO4IY

a-zimmerer

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:06:34 PM

I had a 'Legacy' type account on Bittrex (more than 18 months old) which effectively had a limitless daily withdrawal limit.
I never had any withdrawal problems in the past and used to deposit and withdraw substantial amounts of btc without
any hassles. Recently I deposited btc to trade alts and when i tried to withdraw i discovered that my account type had been
changed from 'Legacy' to 'New' and that i now had a ZERO (0) withdrawal limit! Note that at the time I made these crypto
deposits (over the last couple of months) there was NO WARNING whatsover that my account type had been changed to New
and that I now had ZERO withdrawal capability! (Due to the outcry about this disgusting deceitful behaviour I see
Bittrex NOW has a warning once logged in that says you cannot withdraw anything due to being 'unverified'... TOO LATE
 to put that notice up now!! It should have been put up there the second they changed my withdrawal limit to zero and
my account type to New so that i could back then decide for myself whether i still wanted to deposit funds knowing i
would then need to give up my privacy and get 'verified'.  These scumbags took that choice away from me and are
now holding my funds hostage to extort me for my personal information!

This is totally unacceptable and is nothing short of entrapment and plain theft.

I figured i'd do Basic Verification but this did not work - no surprises there after researching the problem and found that
NOBODY is getting it right to complete Basic Authentication anymore... so Basic Authentication is a joke! in fact it's just
a trap that Bittrex has laid out in which they use the info you input into Basic Verification against you after they purposefully
 fail it and then coerce you into doing Advanced Verification ... and then if there is ANY mismatch between the info you
entered in Basic compared to Advanced then you are screwed and it can take months (if you're lucky) to get Bittrex Support
 to manually verify you. Note that there is no option to review your Basic verification info or update it afterwards ... this
is by design to trap you into a position whereby you upload all your docs for Advanced verification but get this failed anyway
due to some mismatch (no matter how trivial) so still no withdrawal ability even although you have uploaded more than
enough personal info to allow identity theft. Do you trust Bittrex with your personal ID documents when this is how they operate??

I refuse to give in to this extortion by Bittrex and am not prepared to do Advanced Verification due to the shady way they
went about entrapping me (no warning) into depositing crypto all the while changing my account type and withdrawal limits
 to zero stealthily without my knowledge! This is the lowest of low i have ever encountered - not even Poloniex pulled this kind of devious sh1t!
I opened a Support ticket regarding this but get no response.

i'll be joining the class action against Bittrex for sure due to their unacceptable shady behaviour and their use of my
deposited funds to extort all my personal ID info from me against my will!

If there are any decent human beings left then please give me my coins back

And it happened like i predicted it will happen somewhere

Bittrex ‘Leaks’ User Passports In Support Emails, Says Russian Telegram Channel

https://cointelegraph.com/news/bittrex-leaks-user-passports-in-support-emails-says-russian-telegram-channel

If you know your documents got leaked please send me a PM

Wondering why they didn't make an official statement regarding leak documents on telegram?
That's a big deal and their only reaction is going into hiding. Their  poor social skills and support  are a disaster.
Especially keeping coins hostage without warning. Changing terms on weekly basis. What's next Bittrex?

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:16:18 PM

Don't believe this kind of things unless you saw an official statement about it.

They are getting tons of money so they must solve your problems. Not vice versa.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
SpaceKomet

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:20:13 PM

They actually sending automatic replies for opened tickets.
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:31:12 PM

Don't believe this kind of things unless you saw an official statement about it.

They are getting tons of money so they must solve your problems. Not vice versa.

The only official statment on multiple tickets I could find is this one...

Opening multiple support tickets: We have noticed that users are opening multiple tickets with regards to the same issue. While we understand that the delay can be frustrating, please do not open multiple tickets for the same issue as this will cause your support request to be delayed.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003209552-Important-Information-About-Identity-Verification
SpaceKomet

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:59:37 PM

This is what I got today:

Due to an unprecedented amount of growth in a relatively short amount of time we're experiencing a longer than usual wait time responding to and resolving your requests. This wait time has also increased the number of duplicate tickets entered on the same issues, further slowing down our agents ability to get to your request in a timely manner. We apologize greatly for the wait and we are actively training new personnel and streamlining our support system to better handle the demand.

You are receiving this update as we've identified your ticket as having not received the care and attention typically seen from Bittrex Support. We are grateful for your support and understanding as we work to improve our process and respond to requests.

** WE ASK THAT IF YOUR ISSUE HAS NOT ALREADY BEEN SOLVED THAT YOU REPLY TO THIS EMAIL OR UPDATE YOUR TICKET AT https://bittrex.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/579360. **

If your issue has been solved you do not have to do anything. We will send you a reminder in a few days and if we do not hear back from you we will close this ticket for you.

We understand that waiting can be frustrating and we appreciate your patience and understanding while we scale our support team to handle the increased demand.

Best Regards,

Bittrex Support Team @ Bittrex
Follow us on Twitter @ https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

qero

Activity: 476
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:41:18 PM

I've some questions to guys who've got disabled account on Bittrex:

1. Did you use any proxy/VPN/anonymizers entering the account? Or maybe you often change your locations using IP adresses of different countries?
2. Did you have enhanced verification with enabled 2FA?
3. Have you used different browsers entering the account?
4. Do you have double account or may be somebody entered your account from the same IP? For example, using Wi-Fi.
5. Did you deposit or widthdraw large amount before getting disabled?

I'm sure that all blocking were processed automatically and this filter found suspicious activity on your account.

So, I have some advices:
1. Don't use any public network connections (Wi-Fi) or VPN/proxy that may be in Bittrex blacklist.
2. Try to enter account from the one device and browser.
3. Don't deposit crypto from suspended exchanges (like WEX - renamed BTC-e).
4. Enter your account regularly.
5. Don't make large and often deposits/widthdraws especially using anonymous crypto like DASH or Monero.

And all will be ok.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:51:51 PM

So they are at least started to communicate and sounding they are really working on it.

I need some time to return using their services but if they really make problems go away, why not?

MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:57:46 PM

1. Did you use any proxy/VPN/anonymizers entering the account? Or maybe you often change your locations using IP adresses of different countries?
4. Do you have double account or may be somebody entered your account from the same IP? For example, using Wi-Fi.

I did none of the above and have also been disabled so this is bullshit or either that you are a shill for shitrex.They have breached trust of all users through their underhanded dealings meaning they are untrustworthy and unethical.

█████████████████████
bacio2

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:03:26 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 09:24:20 PM by bacio2

I get an error "Name Mismatch". On account of this I sent a ticket Bittrex Support for manual confirmation. I hope it does not last long, there were people waiting for more than 2 months... worrying!

my ticket id: #661839
a-zimmerer

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:53:47 PM

I did none of the above and have also been disabled so this is bullshit or either that you are a shill for shitrex.They have breached trust of all users through their underhanded dealings meaning they are untrustworthy and unethical.

He is clearly a fukking trex-shill. I did none of the above, still I can't withdraw any coins. It's a fukking joke especially if they post passports on telegram groups.
Complete noobs I can only advice anybody to get out immediately as soon as you have your coins back. Mine are stuck, no support , no warning and bittrex
went into hiding without any official statement.
TopCat9363

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:11:42 PM

ZCL on the moveeeeeeeeeee
Pages: « 1 ... 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 [103] 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: