Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:52:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:55:50 AM

Hey, everyone. This project is awesome. I want to know all interesting news about qynocoin? What is going on? What is planned by developers?
Actually there is nothing extraordinary. I mean that everything is going on how it is supposed to be. I think it is a great work. It is an undeniable merit of developers. I hope noting will go wrong with this coin.
I hope so too. I have great expectations about it. I like the idea and I really want a great passive profit that is offered by this project. I haven’t seen anything similar and I am sure that this coin can replace other cryptocurrencies from the market.
I like that this project has a strong support from the community. If the project has a strong community it can make more and achieve more goals.
Nice thought. By the way, I know that developers had a goal to be listed? I want to know all information about. I guess I heard something about it but I don’t remember.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:00:56 AM

Hey, everyone. This project is awesome. I want to know all interesting news about qynocoin? What is going on? What is planned by developers?
Actually there is nothing extraordinary. I mean that everything is going on how it is supposed to be. I think it is a great work. It is an undeniable merit of developers. I hope noting will go wrong with this coin.
I hope so too. I have great expectations about it. I like the idea and I really want a great passive profit that is offered by this project. I haven’t seen anything similar and I am sure that this coin can replace other cryptocurrencies from the market.
I like that this project has a strong support from the community. If the project has a strong community it can make more and achieve more goals.
Nice thought. By the way, I know that developers had a goal to be listed? I want to know all information about. I guess I heard something about it but I don’t remember.
Ok. You are right. Developers really wanted to be listed on CB. They’ve already paid for it and pretty soon we will see qynocoin listed on a nice exchange platform.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

Ok. You are right. Developers really wanted to be listed on CB. They’ve already paid for it and pretty soon we will see qynocoin listed on a nice exchange platform.
Can you tell me more? I haven’t heard about this platform. Soon is a very loose concept. Do you know the fixed date or developers haven’t announced it?
amanai

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

Can you tell me more? I haven’t heard about this platform. Soon is a very loose concept. Do you know the fixed date or developers haven’t announced it?
Well, developers said that it will happen in 14 days. I hope it will be listed without any problems. By the way all current information is posted on their official website. You can check it there without any problem.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:18:31 AM

Well, developers said that it will happen in 14 days. I hope it will be listed without any problems. By the way all current information is posted on their official website. You can check it there without any problem.
Thank you. There is not too much time to wait. I will be great. Can you send me the link please? I will be so thankful. I don’t know why I can’t find it.
amanai

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

Thank you. There is not too much time to wait. I will be great. Can you send me the link please? I will be so thankful. I don’t know why I can’t find it.
I am always happy to help you. Here it is https://www.qyno.org/
I hope you will find all information that you want to find.
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:28:38 AM

Passive income with a 23652% anual return of investment; there is no doubt that the number of 23,652% is amazing, but what is the origin of this number?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

At first glance, the project seemed to me quite interesting. It will definitely take its place in the cryptocurrency industry. This project will appeal to many potential investors who want to get a good passive income
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:54:12 AM

At first glance, the project seemed to me quite interesting. It will definitely take its place in the cryptocurrency industry. This project will appeal to many potential investors who want to get a good passive income
Don't you think getting such a percent yield is too cosmic numbers? Can the developers or people on the forum explain to me how the project will have such a yield?
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:03:14 AM

Don't you think getting such a percent yield is too cosmic numbers? Can the developers or people on the forum explain to me how the project will have such a yield?
This is due to the fact that people do not think to sell these tokens ahead of time. The ability to receive up to 90% of passive income from the block is a very good incentive to keep the tokens longer
slovenia1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:09:45 AM

This is due to the fact that people do not think to sell these tokens ahead of time. The ability to receive up to 90% of passive income from the block is a very good incentive to keep the tokens longer
How much do you need to invest in this project to get a master node? And who will use this token? For whom and for what it was created?
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:16:04 AM

How much do you need to invest in this project to get a master node? And who will use this token? For whom and for what it was created?
This token was created mainly for representatives of various business companies, which in turn will receive a new way of safe and fastest transaction. In order to become a master node you need to buy 5000 tokens of this project
slovenia1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:44:12 AM

This token was created mainly for representatives of various business companies, which in turn will receive a new way of safe and fastest transaction. In order to become a master node you need to buy 5000 tokens of this project
To make this token really become popular, it is necessary for the blockchain industry to become more global .Because today cryptocurrency is little used in everyday life
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:52:02 AM

To make this token really become popular, it is necessary for the blockchain industry to become more global .Because today cryptocurrency is little used in everyday life
The emergence of blockchain as a fundamental technology of the 21st century is inevitable. It's only a question of when the blockchain will come into people's daily lives. So far, we should not miss opportunities and invest in such promising projects
slovenia1

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:58:44 AM

The emergence of blockchain as a fundamental technology of the 21st century is inevitable. It's only a question of when the blockchain will come into people's daily lives. So far, we should not miss opportunities and invest in such promising projects
It will be a very long time when the cryptocurrency will have a global application. Many people understand its advantage but are afraid to use it. In addition, many countries very much limit its use
Techsan

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:09:31 AM

It will be a very long time when the cryptocurrency will have a global application. Many people understand its advantage but are afraid to use it. In addition, many countries very much limit its use
Such projects as qyno will very well contribute to the development of the crypto currency in general. And this is another reason to invest in it. This project is of practical use to most businesses
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:37:04 AM

Finally, this day have come and I am so happy about the launch of blockchain. This project has so many advantages that they can’t be forgotten. Community will accept this coin for sure.
It is nice to see that there such inspired community members like you. It means that project can attract public and inspire people. What are your favorite Qyno’s features? I want to know your opinion about Qynocoin.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

Finally, this day have come and I am so happy about the launch of blockchain. This project has so many advantages that they can’t be forgotten. Community will accept this coin for sure.
It is nice to see that there such inspired community members like you. It means that project can attract public and inspire people. What are your favorite Qyno’s features? I want to know your opinion about Qynocoin.
Well, first of all, I think that masternodes offers a new view for miming. I can’t agree with some opinions that this project could become a disappointment. There are enough projects that show high perspectives of masternodes.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

Well, first of all, I think that masternodes offers a new view for miming. I can’t agree with some opinions that this project could become a disappointment. There are enough projects that show high perspectives of masternodes.
You are right. As you know people always need immediate evidences of the project success. Long-term investments need to be made with great patience. In other case there is no sense to participate in such projects.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:58:19 AM

You are right. As you know people always need immediate evidences of the project success. Long-term investments need to be made with great patience. In other case there is no sense to participate in such projects.
Nice thought. I hope the Qyno’s developers will give enough profits to reward people’s expectation. Qyno’s team are enough experienced to don’t make mistakes in the development of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: