Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:29:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:55:52 PM

I have been following this project for a long time. Day by day I am surer about this project. I see how developers work and I am satisfied. I think we will see Qynocoin on the top. Everything is wonderful.
It is so nice to see that there a lot of loyal community members and the project gets great support. It is a big part of project success. I think developers need to care more about their community.
You are right but I can calm you. Qyno’s team created a lot of interesting events for their users. Besides, they always share all last news about the project immediately. I guess it is very helpful for everyone. Wonderful project and great team.
True but I know that in facebook and twitter there is less news than in discord. I think it is a big loss for all users. I guess that developers should be more attentive to this social media. It will help to popularize the project.
You are absolutely right but I think if you are a discord user you get enough information. Maybe developers will notice your advice and they will try to change the current situation. I am sure that they will do everything.
Hope so. Do you know something about free qynocoins? I want to know about bounty campaign. Is it successful and what happens with payments? Is it still available?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:01:00 AM

I have been following this project for a long time. Day by day I am surer about this project. I see how developers work and I am satisfied. I think we will see Qynocoin on the top. Everything is wonderful.
It is so nice to see that there a lot of loyal community members and the project gets great support. It is a big part of project success. I think developers need to care more about their community.
You are right but I can calm you. Qyno’s team created a lot of interesting events for their users. Besides, they always share all last news about the project immediately. I guess it is very helpful for everyone. Wonderful project and great team.
True but I know that in facebook and twitter there is less news than in discord. I think it is a big loss for all users. I guess that developers should be more attentive to this social media. It will help to popularize the project.
You are absolutely right but I think if you are a discord user you get enough information. Maybe developers will notice your advice and they will try to change the current situation. I am sure that they will do everything.
Hope so. Do you know something about free qynocoins? I want to know about bounty campaign. Is it successful and what happens with payments? Is it still available?
There is no need to worry about the bounty campaign. Bounty participants always get what they deserve. If you want to participate you need to hurry up. There are only 18 days left. It is a great opportunity to earn coins for a masternode.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:07:11 AM

There is no need to worry about the bounty campaign. Bounty participants always get what they deserve. If you want to participate you need to hurry up. There are only 18 days left. It is a great opportunity to earn coins for a masternode.
It is nice to hear that users are able to earn coin for a masternode but I think that it is a little bit unreal. Thank you for your advice. Maybe I will think about it and try to earn something.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:12:02 AM

It is nice to hear that users are able to earn coin for a masternode but I think that it is a little bit unreal. Thank you for your advice. Maybe I will think about it and try to earn something.
I wish you good luck. I think you will earn many tokens and will help Qynocoin to become more popular among your friends. It will be very interesting for you and nice for the project.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:25:15 AM

Qyno is the most promising masternode coin that I have ever seen. I hope that there are some people that will agree with my opinion. Qyno will be great and it can change current market rules.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:30:07 AM

Qyno is the most promising masternode coin that I have ever seen. I hope that there are some people that will agree with my opinion. Qyno will be great and it can change current market rules.
I can agree with you. This project makes me believe that we are able to change something. I like this project because it can give me a lot of create opportunities. It offers incredible passive profits. By the way, it has nice banking services.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:35:25 AM

I can agree with you. This project makes me believe that we are able to change something. I like this project because it can give me a lot of create opportunities. It offers incredible passive profits. By the way, it has nice banking services.
The roi is too good to be true but I trust them. Maybe it believes them because of their hard work and talented team.  Can you tell me more about this banking services? Probably I’ve missed something important.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:41:16 AM

The roi is too good to be true but I trust them. Maybe it believes them because of their hard work and talented team.  Can you tell me more about this banking services? Probably I’ve missed something important.
Yes, you really missed something important. Qyno developers tried to create a unique ecosystem for qyno users. I think you know that developers added deposit tools to the system. It is a key factor for financial success of this project.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:46:54 AM

Yes, you really missed something important. Qyno developers tried to create a unique ecosystem for qyno users. I think you know that developers added deposit tools to the system. It is a key factor for financial success of this project.
Well, it looks outstanding. This flawless idea needs to be noticed by many crypto enthusiasts. I think there are not many coins that offers same advantages.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:51:52 AM

Well, it looks outstanding. This flawless idea needs to be noticed by many crypto enthusiasts. I think there are not many coins that offers same advantages.
It is true. Blockchain makes all possible. That’s why more users give preference for this coin. This financial product can help to check, save, have access to time deposit, and call deposit accounts. It something special
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 12:53:08 AM

All the same, the main advantage of this project is the masternodes. Namely, the opportunity to become the owner of one of them and receive an incredible profit.
And what kind of function do they perform and what profit can we talk about? I hear it more often here, but I would like to hear more precise and detailed information about it.
In fact, everything is quite simple. Masternods provides stability and speed of the system. The user must buy a certain number of coins and keep them in the purse, thanks to this system processes tanzaczii and not only. I can not explain but it is QYNO that offers a unique technology
so what is unique about this technology is that it attracts the attention of so many users. I understand that working with masternodes  is not a new development for the market, am I right?
Quite right, the uniqueness is that this allows the owner of masternode to make a profit up to 90% of the transactions performed. That is, the return on investment is unbelievably fast. But I do not think that this is the main advantage of this platform.
If it brings an incredible profit to investors, then you say that the advantage is not this? What is the advantage of this platform?
The fact that the QYNO team offers an interesting and useful solution for the market. Namely the platform for the implementation of fast and convenient money transactions with a minimum commission.
And who do you think is interested in this? Ordinary users? or can it be used in the same way for other purposes?
Well, in general, this can be a profitable business solution. Fast cross-border transfers with a minimum commission, it's incredibly convenient for concluding various transactions in the business world.
Well, I can agree with you about this, a really similar product can greatly simplify transboundary sources. The main thing is that the tragic seals are secure and safe.

What does that mean? Ur business transfers, what kind of transfers they are? Convey liquid feces from a toilet sink through a 10 inch pipe to the other continent where their own crap abounds. If that is about logistics and heavy goods vehicles that is part of ur imaginary because high high custom on the country borders will make u impecunious and unable to kick ur project further.

Yes, this project does not bring anything new and innovative really, such coins are already tens or hundreds, they are intended to enrich developers and to impoverish fools who are ready to give their BTC in exchange for another shit...

This is very similar to a sect where some are manipulated, while others are under hypnosis of incredible percentages Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:58:26 AM

It is true. Blockchain makes all possible. That’s why more users give preference for this coin. This financial product can help to check, save, have access to time deposit, and call deposit accounts. It something special
WOW. I haven’t heard about it before. I guess I need to reread all information about this project. Can you tell me where I can find more interesting information about the project?
SamuelN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:08:00 AM

WOW. I haven’t heard about it before. I guess I need to reread all information about this project. Can you tell me where I can find more interesting information about the project?
I think you need to read info from the website. Besides, there is a wonderful discord community where you can find out even more. Also, you can text with developers. They will be happy to answer on any questions.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:15:58 AM

I think you need to read info from the website. Besides, there is a wonderful discord community where you can find out even more. Also, you can text with developers. They will be happy to answer on any questions.
Thank for your advices. It so great that developers are always connected to users. I hope it will make the project more successful and needed. Can you send the discord invitation?
SamuelN

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:20:53 AM

Thank for your advices. It so great that developers are always connected to users. I hope it will make the project more successful and needed. Can you send the discord invitation?
Of course, I can. Every day I check news and there is always something interesting for everyone. Here you are and I hope it will be nice.
https://discordapp.com/invite/rjWMT5r
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:30:34 AM

Hello, community! What’s going on with the project? Is there some interesting news about the project? I really want to know more about it. I have been busy for last week.
Techsan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

Hello, community! What’s going on with the project? Is there some interesting news about the project? I really want to know more about it. I have been busy for last week.

You haven’t lost a lot because you can always find everything you need on their website or here. Project was listed on many respected platforms like mintnodes and live coin watch. I guess it will help users to monitor well their masternodes.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:32 AM

You haven’t lost a lot because you can always find everything you need on their website or here. Project was listed on many respected platforms like mintnodes and live coin watch. I guess it will help users to monitor well their masternodes.
You are right. Awesome. Coin holders will have a chance to choose what is better for them. By the way, do you know about some mobile applications that can help to monitor masternodes.
Techsan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:46:16 AM

You are right. Awesome. Coin holders will have a chance to choose what is better for them. By the way, do you know about some mobile applications that can help to monitor masternodes.
Yes, there are some. But I remember only one of them. It is blockfolio. Here is the link, maybe it will be useful for you.
https://blockfolio.com/
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:51:21 AM

Yes, there are some. But I remember only one of them. It is blockfolio. Here is the link, maybe it will be useful for you.
https://blockfolio.com/

Thanks a lot for your help. I guess this financial attractive project deserves to have a lot of interesting partners. Do you know something about other exchanges? I know only about the Crypto Bridge.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: