Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:22:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:32:22 AM

As far as I understand, the main idea of this project is to create a universal coin that can compete with many modern crypto-currencies, right?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:33:23 AM

Good day to all the participant of the community! I want to start mining activity and see that this project will improve this type of activity, explain me more about this topic
Mining activity is not the main direction of the company, but it has calculated in advance if the token will be mined and for this purpose special algorithm will be used. As far as I remember it is called NeoScrypt
I have heard about it, but never have gone further. What is NeoScrypt in general terms and how it is going to improve ways of mining, make it more comfortable for users of this platform
NeoScrypt is a ASIC resistant proof of work algorithm that it is stronger cryptographically and its less memory intensive algorithm while it's providing a fair return to miners of the platform
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:37:37 AM

As far as I understand, the main idea of this project is to create a universal coin that can compete with many modern crypto-currencies, right?
Well, I would not say that this is the main goal of the team, this is one of the components of the entire system. The project is not limited to the presentation of a single coin, right?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Good day to all the participant of the community! I want to start mining activity and see that this project will improve this type of activity, explain me more about this topic
Mining activity is not the main direction of the company, but it has calculated in advance if the token will be mined and for this purpose special algorithm will be used. As far as I remember it is called NeoScrypt
I have heard about it, but never have gone further. What is NeoScrypt in general terms and how it is going to improve ways of mining, make it more comfortable for users of this platform
NeoScrypt is a ASIC resistant proof of work algorithm that it is stronger cryptographically and its less memory intensive algorithm while it's providing a fair return to miners of the platform
Wow, sounds better than before, because on some forums I have seen that mining can be unfair in some aspects, very interesting , but I did not know about ASIC before what is this?
bitokman

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:43:53 AM

Well, I would not say that this is the main goal of the team, this is one of the components of the entire system. The project is not limited to the presentation of a single coin, right?
Yes, of course, I understand this, I just want to know about the specifics of this coin, what exactly are the features of this and why should I pay attention to it?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:46:52 AM

Wow, sounds better than before, because on some forums I have seen that mining can be unfair in some aspects, very interesting , but I did not know about ASIC before what is this?
ASIC is an integrated circuit developed for a particular use, as opposed to a general-purpose device. In other words exactly this device makes mining unfair
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:48:07 AM

ASIC is an integrated circuit developed for a particular use, as opposed to a general-purpose device. In other words exactly this device makes mining unfair
Thank you! Now I know a bit more about the process of mining, but it is only a drop in the bucket. If you have some useful links I would be glad to get more info
slovenia1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:48:34 AM

Yes, of course, I understand this, I just want to know about the specifics of this coin, what exactly are the features of this and why should I pay attention to it?
Well, at least one of the main features is the ability to make private transactions between users, this is already a huge advantage of this project.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:53:09 AM

Thank you! Now I know a bit more about the process of mining, but it is only a drop in the bucket. If you have some useful links I would be glad to get more info
I know not so much, but I have heard that this web-site is useful for miners. Good luck and do not forget about pluses that are given by this project
dimadmitriev

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:53:49 AM

I'm very glad that, finally, qyno was listed on Crypto Bridge. I think this is a big step for development. I really hope that this will help Qynocoin become a big and popular coin in the market.
bitokman

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:55:05 AM

Well, at least one of the main features is the ability to make private transactions between users, this is already a huge advantage of this project.
Private, you mean anonymous, right? I understand you correctly?
If I can make private transactions, does this mean that absolutely all my transactions will be anonymous?
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:56:31 AM

I know not so much, but I have heard that this web-site is useful for miners. Good luck and do not forget about pluses that are given by this project
Now I see, that this project is good. I will follow the link to check info. I find this project interesting that is why I will return to get more information about it
slovenia1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:01:35 AM

If I can make private transactions, does this mean that absolutely all my transactions will be anonymous?
Yes, that's what I mean.
Actually, no, you can choose whether your transaction is private or not, users are given a void, and I consider this decision the most correct one.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:02:37 AM

Now I see, that this project is good. I will follow the link to check info. I find this project interesting that is why I will return to get more information about it
ok, i  will be waiting for your questions. If you need help just contact me i am always glad to help to new participants of our community Wink
bitokman

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:06:55 AM

Yes, that's what I mean.
Actually, no, you can choose whether your transaction is private or not, users are given a void, and I consider this decision the most correct one.
In this case, this is really the most interesting option, as it seems to me. And what other advantages does this coin have, in addition to private transactions?
slovenia1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

Yes, that's what I mean.
In this case, this is really the most interesting option, as it seems to me. And what other advantages does this coin have, in addition to private transactions?
Well, for example, the fact that the commission of each transaction will be very small, as well as the speed of transfers is quite high, which makes this coin profitable for use.
bitokman

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:25:32 AM

Yes, that's what I mean.
Well, for example, the fact that the commission of each transaction will be very small, as well as the speed of transfers is quite high, which makes this coin profitable for use.
I wonder what is the reason for this? I mean, what exactly influenced the speed of the tracings in the technological plan, exactly how could they realize this?
slovenia1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:31:39 AM

Yes, that's what I mean.
I wonder what is the reason for this? I mean, what exactly influenced the speed of the tracings in the technological plan, exactly how could they realize this?
I do not know the technical details of this, perhaps it is due to the speed of generating the block in 60 seconds or because the platform supports the master nodes.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:42:33 AM

What about the master nodes? Can I become the owner of this right now or not? What do I need to do for that?
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:47:40 AM

What about the master nodes? Can I become the owner of this right now or not? What do I need to do for that?
You right now can be the owner of this. You need to buy 5000 tokens and keep them in your wallet, then it will bring you a profit.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: