Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 05:26:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4753 times)
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:39:31 AM

How many tumes I heard opinions about holding for a lo ng term, I also experienced like that of holding tokens, but I was noticed that there is no chance of pricing rise up again on my tokens, it was kcy token, and before I have a chance to earn on that tokens but I decided to hold, and I realize that it was a wrong decision, so if we have a chance to earn we must sell it immediately as long as we a have good chances of sure profits. Because tokens are much different from bitcoin, and without a doubt, even we hold bitcoin for almost a year, the risk thing are only very slight, because we knows that bitcoin price will surely price grows up again compare to tokens, so I rather hold bitcoin than tokens. Mostly tokens price are dropping immediately after one week in the market.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:46:32 AM

It us easy to suggestto be calm when the market falls hard. But it hard to control our emotions when we see all our cryptos are falling. Our thoughts is always on our crypto. And when they will recover.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:02:52 AM

when the market down we should still be calm and not panic because if we panic then it will only make us lose, stay calm, control your emotions and think positive because the price will definitely rise again
I did this but the more I hoped, the more frustrated I would be and this year the market had never made me happy. The thing I want most now is that the Bitcoin price may reach $ 20,000 this year or my investments become more valuable but it will probably be very unlikely this year and people will have to wait more.
be patient dude, price changes from bear trend to bull trend is not easy especially market in bear position trend in long period of time,
of course need long process to make confidence of user back up in market, do not worry price will recover
Wall_Streeet

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:04:59 AM

I believe that traders and the market sometimes need to please, so that it does not go into depression. otherwise, it is fraught with a long correction
nano77

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:38:45 AM

when the price in the market down we have to stay calm and do not need to worry or panic because if we panic will make us not able to think clearly and will do something that makes a loss, better to be calm and be patient
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

I can say that I am not fully involved into a cryptocurrencies job but when I have seen my portfolio falling in terms of value, it is hard to stand it even for me. So I'm thinking that it is not the easiest thing ever.
ArcherDawson

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:46:22 AM

When the market falls, I think that many people will sell the tokens because they don't want the price lower Cry
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:27:04 PM

when the market down we should still be calm and not panic because if we panic then it will only make us lose, stay calm, control your emotions and think positive because the price will definitely rise again
I did this but the more I hoped, the more frustrated I would be and this year the market had never made me happy. The thing I want most now is that the Bitcoin price may reach $ 20,000 this year or my investments become more valuable but it will probably be very unlikely this year and people will have to wait more.
be patient dude, price changes from bear trend to bull trend is not easy especially market in bear position trend in long period of time,
of course need long process to make confidence of user back up in market, do not worry price will recover
What we need to do is to properly educate ourselves and be aware of what's the real nature of cryptocurrency. Once we gain knowledge and skills, then that's the time we also gain confidence and courage to face the challenges with patience. Market is hard to predict as to when high is high and when low is low, but there's no need to panic, it's a normal trend and when market is not on our favorable side, trust and be hopeful that market can potentially bounce back.
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:32:12 PM

What will you do when the market falls?
Didn't this thread has told you what should we do? Be calm

When the market falls, I think that many people will sell the tokens because they don't want the price lower Cry
The main reason isn't about they don't want, but it's rather they are afraid if the price will falling down a lot than now. Better to sell now rather than regret later, that's their thinking. If they noticed the price has fallen a lot, they would re-buy and wait until market recovered.
RockHenki

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

I have experienced many events in the Crypto market and it gives me a very normal feeling when the market is strong. This is a volatile market and it is not suitable for long term investment. We should only buy low and sell high.
Look forward to the market going down and let's sell it. hold and sell. When the market falls, I give it a chance.
isidrorex

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

Indeed we should be patient and keep calm whenever the market goes bearish or should I say on it's red days.  Because we can use that market price down fall in our advantage and we can make profit out of it. Stand in your ground and trust the process, everyone.
ChristopherMulley

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:01:41 PM

Cananyonefixthiserror when wedicussthe wordsarenotcleartoread, but about this problemIgreewithyouridea. Justkeepcalmandtryyourbest!
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:29:42 PM

What we need to do is to properly educate ourselves and be aware of what's the real nature of cryptocurrency. Once we gain knowledge and skills, then that's the time we also gain confidence and courage to face the challenges with patience. Market is hard to predict as to when high is high and when low is low, but there's no need to panic, it's a normal trend and when market is not on our favorable side, trust and be hopeful that market can potentially bounce back.
I believe that a person that are very well.known the market speciay when it comes for some.falls they remain calm soe yes it is for what have you said also that they need to gain knowledge here is the most important thing.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
badjoke

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

last 6 months showed us being calm is the key . But this is the hardest thing when market is falling otherwise if you get angry you will lose everything the only hope is being calm and wait till market go up.
Amisagor

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:51:17 PM

pray lol.
I stop visiting CMC and my trading bots, it's all red, it hurts my eyes!
The problem is in the last 3 months we're only seeing red red red  Cry
Though Last 1-2 month Market is always Red, Even then, I would say, some steps should be taken in trading, such as when the market is at the lowest level then you can invest is as possible, if it is not possible, then if the market is going to a higher level, then sell some parts of your investment. And again the market will go downhill, then again invest in the market by investing again. I think if you follow these strategies, then you will be less damaged.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

Well most of the traders in here (specially the new traders) are always tryign to make as much money as possible in less than a few hours, that is why they get scared of a new dip
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

Well most of the traders in here (specially the new traders) are always tryign to make as much money as possible in less than a few hours, that is why they get scared of a new dip
Yes i believe that most of the trader is really wanted a huge amount of profit. That is why they are afraid of the huge dip. I believe that they cannot earn a lot if the huge dip occur it is all because the market is really down buy that time and maybe some small investors will los thier trust in crypto.

political1907

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:39:44 PM

Be calm! It's easy to say. But it's not that easy to do. Because our money is disappearing before our eyes. Who can stay calm while losing money?

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:44:36 PM

Being calm before anything terrible is my motto in financial investment. Why do we have to panic when things get worse? Trying to make every difficulty a chance for myself, I am still looking for profit when the market falls so I think you can do the same.
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:26:06 PM

If I am in a position and lose money, then I estimate the situation: global this fall or local. Hence, I conclude, average, or go out of the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: