Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:34:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4747 times)
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 02:01:28 AM

If there is a solid reason for the fall, then it will be quite idiotic to sit idle. If you think that the decline will go on for many days, then it will be better to dump at least a part of your coin or token holdings. Panic selling is bad. But that doesn't mean that you should hold on to your coins irrespective of whatever happens to them. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 02:11:12 AM

when the market falls I can only be patient and calm, because the ups and downs of coins in our trading market also do not know, guessing digital currency is very difficult, the most important thing is we must try to make a profit.
although we can not what will happen in future with our coins, but we can analize and predict it using technical or fundamental analisys.sometime market oges down, but it just temporary.we need to be patience wait till price rise again
vuithoinha

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:26:55 AM

It's hard not to panic when you see the money in your account drop by the hour. If you do not have the strategy and the clear capital split, it is easy to get knocked out. I apply DCA tactics to minimize the risk  Grin Grin
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Maybe that is your strategy, but I think if it only dwells and doesn't get any profit, do you have to wait until the price of bitcoin goes up. I see in the trading market that the bitcoin price fluctuations just go down and continue to go down until when bitcoin will rise. Will this have a good or bad impact if I search or buy coins to invest?
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:56:59 AM

If market falls then we should buy more bitcoin, its a chance to buy bitcoin at lower price, isn't it? So people should not be panic and sell their bitcoin, this act will only make them loss their fund. People should hold or buy more.
I agree with your opinion. This market is very dangerous and prices have dropped a lot since the beginning of this year. Now is a very good time to invest because I believe the price will soon rise again if the SEC accepts the ETF in the market and I am sure it will happen soon in September. Just hope and invest in good projects to get the most profit
jessica2020

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:18:09 AM

Yes Im agree with you. I am also a long term holder thats why you need to be patience and calm in holding your coins, especially the bitcoin it is unpredictable it goes down and up. It is good to invest now in a good coins while it is low and wait to have a good price when it ups.
natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:41:40 AM

Yes we must remain calm, don't panic, and control our emotions when we saw that markets are falling down. Most of us already encounter this kind of tragedy where we buy altcoins in a price that we want but after we buy, it still decreasing until we lose our temper because of it. Instead of being panic, it is a good time to buy more altcoins while the markets are bleeding.
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:53:40 AM

When there's a fall in the market, i always look to sell all alt coin, to get bitcoin because definitely when bitcoin falls it will rise
Yes, the idea is pretty good. Wink
The ultimate goal in investment and trade is profit. With different options we want to get better value when the market falls. Personally, I would choose a few coins to reverse the trend. It is risky but it will definitely be an interesting choice that we can test.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:55:13 AM

When there's a fall in the market, i always look to sell all alt coin, to get bitcoin because definitely when bitcoin falls it will rise
Yes, the idea is pretty good. Wink
The ultimate goal in investment and trade is profit. With different options we want to get better value when the market falls. Personally, I would choose a few coins to reverse the trend. It is risky but it will definitely be an interesting choice that we can test.

Idea is stolen. It`s a zen story, but you probably heard it in many other forms. This is not a complete
version, idea is keep calm when everyone is panicking and keep calm when everyone is happy, both can
damage you if you are not careful.
   I`m calm when price is dropping and when price is rising. It`s hard to do that from start, it`s practice.
Stand firm what ever happens, make your decisions with clear mind what ever happens, good or bad.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:23:52 AM

Yes wee need to be calm and be patient if the market is going down wait for the market to goes up again and I'm sure you can earn a lot of profit.
There are always two ways for a thing to do. Thus this scenario have got two ways to extract yourself out of that worrisome and problematic scene. Whenever things are going down and your plan is getting disturbs, don’t lose your heart firstly. Keep your investment on hold and secondly you can buy more along with holding the prior things. This would let you compete this much bravery.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:31:04 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2018, 07:44:40 AM by J-N

I hope that the fall of the market in the last few days will not be long and soon there will be a flowering of the cryptocurrency. Only hold position.
I think that the market is going down sharply so investors should be calm and look at this market to be able to go along with it. Always have a backup plan to be prepared for bad situations.

A bad situation is already here. Now Bitcoin is falling down by -5%, altcoins and tokens are being decreased to 5-10%, some of them have been crashed down to -20%. I guess that BTC is the most stable crypto-currency for holding. I don't mean the gaining a profit, just for reducing a losses and saving a funds.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:37:43 AM

just wait and be patient until the price stabilizes again, but if you have the funds to invest, this is the right time to buy, select some good altcoin to long-term, if I will buy bitcoin for long term btc one of the investment that has hope in the future
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:43:32 AM

The ability to put it all together will come as a result of knowledge you have about the cryptocurrency market and your level of experience in trading and investing in cryptocurrency. It is not easy to be calm in the face of depletion of your funds!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
ErmaburR

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:01:48 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

While that is the correct strategy many people are unable to perform it, they know that they should do it but when they are faced with the possibility of putting more money at risk and lose even more money in the short term most people decide they do not want to do it and they prefer to sell despite the fact they know that is a losing move and that means they will never succeed in the market.

Those people who always do this kind of panic selling will never be succeed on crypto, it is normal to do wrong move when you are new in trading but do it always will not help, in fact that can be lose all money. So think before you sell.
Actually they are inexperience and very new in trading, they do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin and its nature, therefore when bitcoin price start decreasing they get panic and start selling which increase the pressure in market and create problems even for the experienced investors.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:18:15 AM

In extreme market dip what i do is to hold on to my coins and avoid panicking. I understand that after every dip there will be correction and also once you sell off at a losing position you have lost the coin but if you hold the market will reverse and give you profit.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:40:45 AM

In extreme market dip what i do is to hold on to my coins and avoid panicking. I understand that after every dip there will be correction and also once you sell off at a losing position you have lost the coin but if you hold the market will reverse and give you profit.
Hold your panick and having patience too are the best option cause you are able to gain in future for you and no one can be benefited of while you are holding is just by your self only and nothing else can be on it.
paijo90

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 11:44:10 AM

The maximum unique feature of the market is that you want to make a profit, and you need to paste to the market ultimately. You need to relax and make well timed choices in decisions. staying power and calm to get rid of panic and FUDs. crypto is not for impatient human beings.
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 01:55:24 PM

when the market goes down the thing we have to do is to remain calm and patient because the market will definitely recover and have a high price again and we don't need to panic
ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:03:17 PM

Being calm during is a big deal especially for new guys that just recently entered the cryptocurrency market. It is really hard to see when your money is gradually going down and you will be expected to keep a good level head. That is why it is always advisable to understand how the market works before going into it. Many people rush into crypto just hearing that there is money in it and at the sight of bear they began panicking. Always have a reserve fund to use and hedge when the market falls.
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 04:13:13 PM

It is very difficult for me as the market is constantly falling in price. I have defined the target and the strategy is good and if it does not accept failure. Sometimes when the market is very bad i am very nervous even high blood pressure at time i do not see the price anymore to a few days later watch and wait for good news to review.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: