Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:27:22 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4753 times)
Kita Kita

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:29:58 AM

When the market falls, I will dump many of the altcoins, because I can't accurately predict the market's movements. I prefer to convert some altcoins into bitcoin or USDT for preservation!
Being calm when the market falls is the best strategy to do because if we will panic it has a chance that we do panic selling and when we sell our coins with a low price, we are contributing to dump so as long as the market is red we should just stay calm.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Elmalla

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:36:30 AM

You are right, we need to be calm in the falling market, because at this time we need to do more things, analyze the market trend, analyze the prospects of owning coins and so on!
Slavyanskiy

Activity: 462
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:44:53 AM

And some people like to get excited, they enjoy it. So, if you want, worry - worry when the market falls or be calm.
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

It is actually easy to say but it is not that easy to live what you're saying because it is my hard work earned money, and I regret and it's hard for me to see how it is fading away.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:36:25 PM

we cant control the emotions of people specially those who has investment because they are on the position that they might lose their money and they cant make it come back that is why they sell immediately to prevent the mass lose of their money.

Maybe we can't, but if they really have enough knowledge about cryptocurrency then they are not going to panic every time when the market in on the bearish season. Yes, we are talking money here but why bother worrying if you have no doubts on the tokens that you are holding, you are the one that gives yourself a problem, you are just making yourself paranoid even though there is no reason for that.

Instead of worrying about the market, why not just chill in your room, do something else to freshen up your mind, hangout with friends, because even you worry about your tokens, if it is really going to dump even more, then there is nothing you can do about it.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:08:19 PM

When the market falls, I will dump many of the altcoins, because I can't accurately predict the market's movements. I prefer to convert some altcoins into bitcoin or USDT for preservation!
Being calm when the market falls is the best strategy to do because if we will panic it has a chance that we do panic selling and when we sell our coins with a low price, we are contributing to dump so as long as the market is red we should just stay calm.

I don't think if you will able to that strategy to be calm if you already have a huge losses of your shares. Well, I would say we couldn't able to control thoses users makes to panic as we already know that the value of crypto currency is so volatile and we must aware the possibility of losses. I believe this kind of downfall will recover soon as time passes by.
omali

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 12:10:02 AM

when market falls, I do not panick. Because I know it will go up again. What I do is buy more . But I don't buy just any coin. Buy coins that have the potential of rising. Most times, I end up buying more bitcoin and ethereum. And then I buy in batches as market falls.
jcojci

Activity: 797
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:05:36 AM

I agree that we need to be calm when we see the market falls but most of the people cannot do this and they are panic to save their money by selling their coin at the low price. and later, they will regret doing that because in the next hours, the price can back increase again and they are sad to sell their coin too early. we need to manage our emotion to not become panic so we can decide what will we do if the market is falling.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:05:17 AM

that's right, when the market goes down I will remain calm and try not to panic and always think positively because the market will definitely recover and will be profitable again
vladmamedov657

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:09:37 AM

in this area you need to be a stone when the market falls.
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 07:06:27 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

I'll look for the great sell wall and place sell order before it.If someone bought my tokens then ill buy more on a much lower price..but,if the sell wall was crashed then I'll just wait for another opportunity to make an entry.

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

Many of the investors especially the new ones tend to panic easily when there is a market fall. This negative emotion can lead to panic selling if the crypto market continue to slide down and investors should know that panic selling would make the market fall further. Knowledge of cryptocurrencies will make you stay calm so you should also take time to study the behavior of the coins.
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

When there's a fall in the market, i always look to sell all alt coin, to get bitcoin because definitely when bitcoin falls it will rise
I did not see this as the best for me because I know some coins that rises more than BTC after a fall. So I prefer keeping those ones and selling others for BTC.  Generally, when market falls, it's always a good time to buy
Caogou

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:40:48 AM

Although I know that I can't lose my calmness and reason in the investment industry, I can hardly stay calm now. I bought 10 ETHs for $550, and his current price is $275. The value of all the altcoins in my wallet has lost more than 40%
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

The down market is always one of our hot spots, when the market falls they will scare us, but if anyone overcomes that fear will succeed.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:48:54 PM

that's right, when the market goes down I will remain calm and try not to panic and always think positively because the market will definitely recover and will be profitable again
Well it is so easy to be calm when the market falls because this year of 2018 a lot of coins is not pumping really high, it's always dumping and pumping a little bit but as a long term investor is normal, and i already expected that a lot of coins will just pump when the ber months started.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:53:47 PM

Patience is a virtue in cryptocurrency trading, if the market fall; we should have patience for us to not do panic selling. We can easily make money if we have a lot of patience. All of the successful trader have a lot of patience.
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

Well, not everyone can cope with this fear, especially when there are big bets at stake, everyone is afraid of losing everything, but not everyone can get out of this situation without big losses, just believe in the best and wait !

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
MC81

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:42:53 PM

How I can stay calm when the market falls.Patience, positivity andwait so never give up  Smiley
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:53:05 PM

It is to be understood that panic is not the solution to any problem. There are many times when the market conditions start to get worsen and those are actually the times when you learn a lot about this market. That is the time when you actually learn how to stay calm and act patiently in the market. SO whenever the market falls, act wisely and wait for the price rise so that you can invest herein again. If in panic you sell all what you have got, then you will not be able to survive in the long run for long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: